madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Benadiris are Bantus in my book.

Benadiri genetic result:

G0C4xPf.png

Ethnic Somali genetic result (same company/references):

ycemtLK.png
APOLLO isnt the major diffrence between Madows and arabs are that arabs have a far better reputation then a bunch of Madow slaves who have acomplished nothing in the world apart from bieng karbashed into slaves by somalis arabs and cadans while arabs have acomplished great leaps in science medicine history civilizations that enfluenced the world and now the state of the art city of dubai

They have no right to claim the city. They need to remember they came to Somalia as beggars.

But I rather have them then bantu with nothing to offer but their Madowness diluting the gene pool.:)

Looooool, you guys are such coons wallahi begging it with arabs like this. These guys see you as nothing but n!ggers man.

What a shame the Somali race really became Bantu lovers. In 20 years I will see Bantus on my doorstep in Burco
Madows are already all over Somaliweyn due to the slave trade, although most are concentrated in konfuur.

I met one fella who came from Waqooyi galbeed & he had timo Madow & wide nose...

It's no longer a "southern" problem
:siilaanyolaugh:

Why are they good?
I always had positive interactions with them for most of my life. They are chill and funny but when I went kenya and I was on this bus to go Mombasa this Madowweyne elderly man was making a scene on the bus shouting at ethnic Somalis. I really don't like them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Madows are already all over Somaliweyn due to the slave trade, although most are concentrated in konfuur.

I met one fella who came from Waqooyi galbeed & he had timo Madow & wide nose...

It's no longer a "southern" problem
:siilaanyolaugh:

The northern part of the Somali peninsula is dealing with the Oromo problems, the south the Bantu. We are doomed saaxib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts