Reer xamar cad claims benadiri people are native to the Somali coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The common misconception is that large intermarriage with an immigrating tribe such as persian or Arab erases the nativity of a clan which is false. The immigrants still need to marry a local/native to survive the generations unless there's some sort of apartheid rule like what happened in south africa. The reer Hamar dont speak broken somali, its a mixutre of the ancient languages that were spoken in hamar such as harari etc.

Somalis still need to find answers to their history, for example the extinct tribe that lived in somalia and identifying the extinct languages spoken by them.

A sub-section of Hawiye twitter is currently engaging in a debate with this Reer-Shangaani gentleman:

I have to say I'm impressed. He is currently karbaashing them. He is also calling for a secession of the Benaadir coast:

The guy is actually retarded, he was takfiring most ppl who disagreed with him

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The common misconception is that large intermarriage with an immigrating tribe such as persian or Arab erases the nativity of a clan which is false. The immigrants still need to marry a local/native to survive the generations unless there's some sort of apartheid rule like what happened in south africa. The reer Hamar dont speak broken somali, its a mixutre of the ancient languages that were spoken in hamar such as harari etc.

Somalis still need to find answers to their history, for example the extinct tribe that lived in somalia and identifying the extinct languages spoken by them.

Dude you need to stop lying. Harari people never lived in Somalia prior to Somalis, let alone southern Somalia. Stop chewing your khaat in Harar. The Arabs and Persians came to Mogadishu during the middle ages as merchants or refugees and were welcomed by the Ajuran rulers. They are 40% to 50% Somali when you check their DNA and they don't speak broken language, they simply speak a southern dialect.

You always talk about Harla but then you deny the scholars who visited Somalia long time ago mentioning Somalis and their tribes but made no mention about Harla people? Somalis are ancient people and they didn't come out of nowhere or migrated that recently. They're Cushitic meaning they are native. Period.

Also, Somalis have full traditions of their ancient history and it has been documented by foreigners, thankfully. I can share them with you if you want?

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Dude you need to stop lying. Harari people never lived in Somalia prior to Somalis, let alone southern Somalia. Stop chewing your khaat in Harar. The Arabs and Persians came to Mogadishu during the middle ages as merchants or refugees and were welcomed by the Ajuran rulers. They are 50% Somali when you check the DNA and they don't speak broken language, they speak a southern dialect.

somali language doesnt orginate in somalia much like english doesnt orginate in england. you need to study population movements. Ajuran is a modern state, before ajuran existed many civilizations including the assyrian and neo babylonian empires who invaded the horn. The Romans actually penetrated as far as tanzania. ill be writing about the early tribes in africa soon

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
somali language doesnt orginate in somalia much like english doesnt orginate in england. you need to study population movements. Ajuran is a modern state, before ajuran existed many civilizations including the assyrian and neo babylonian empires who invaded the horn. The Romans actually penetrated as far as tanzania. ill be writing about the early tribes in africa soon

Now I regret responding to your dumbass. :dead:

First of all lol. Romans did not even pass Sudan since the Land of Kush repelled the Roman expansion TWICE so in reality, they never passed Sudan let alone Tanzania.

Secondly, the Babylonians and Assyrians were mesopotamian civilizations that never reached Africa.

Lastly, Somalis homeland is in northern Somalia where the Somali identity and language was formed.

Last edited:
A sub-section of Hawiye twitter is currently engaging in a debate with this Reer-Shangaani gentleman:

I have to say I'm impressed. He is currently karbaashing them. He is also calling for a secession of the Benaadir coast:

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Looks like reer cad cad diasporas
Gotten their neighbour reer mataans
Fav slogan " xamar unukah leh "
Rubbed off on them lol.

Funny they use to claim to be arabs and from Oman when xamar was in a mess .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending