Reer xamar cad claims benadiri people are native to the Somali coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
People calling the blessed Arab race “Ayrabs” but keep forgetting 85% of the big Somali business are based in the UAE.

If the Arabs kick you out how are you gonna feed your poor folks back home?

Looooool, you guys are such coons wallahi begging it with arabs like this. These guys see you as nothing but n!ggers man.
We view them(benadiris/swahilis)as n*ggers cause they literally are Madows...

They're basically yellow Madow monkeys

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Hawiyes have done a number on mugdisho and xamar cadacads. They were snatching dem light skinned xamari chicks left and right breeding with them to dilute their dark skin.

For instance, when the girl popped a baby and it had dark skin...he would say Dont ever pop babbies that look like me again..then proceed to give her a beating.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
who thinks that Madows have acomplished something lol they literally burn down thier neighbourhood shoot and kill each other on the mass and glorify crime such a race of people are such dispicable trash, arabs earned thier respect not from somalis but from the world

I only look up to Allah swt.

If your grandfather or grandmother are alive just ask them what their opinion is on blacks. They will tell you they look down on them

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."
Racism is haram. The Prophet SAW didnt look down on black people, so who are you to?

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."
Racism is haram. The Prophet SAW didnt look down on black people, so who are you to?
Hypocrite you call whites pigskin on the daily here.:chrisfreshhah:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@NA9 I know you are from London. If you really like blacks that much I have a Jamaican revert friend who is in to Somali girls wallaahi caadiim I’m not lying. I could arrange suttin

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The northern part of the Somali peninsula is dealing with the Oromo problems, the south the Bantu. We are doomed saaxib
at least oromos look similar to us just wait another generation and they would all just be somali from a lower class. They are nothing compared to what's happening in Somalia, my fellow southerners are going extinct and will be another Ugandan country in a couple of decades if not couple of years

Apollo

VIP
at least oromos look similar to us just wait another generation and they would all just be somali from a lower class. They are nothing compared to what's happening in Somalia, my fellow southerners are going extinct and will be another Ugandan country in a couple of decades if not couple of years

Finally a Southerner who gets it! Until now only Northerners have been ringing the alarm bells on this issue.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Finally a Southerner who gets it! Until now only Northerners have been ringing the alarm bells on this issue.
I'm not a southerners I'm from the galbeed. This Bantu crisis is happening all over Somalia. Puntland needs to be the first to get rid of them and close borders. Somalia is contagious at the moment

@NA9

We don't hear Bantu Somalis kill or slaughter one another or other people in the diaspora, commit acts of terrorism, heinous crimes and scams of welfare in the diaspora than "pure" Somalis, are they more smarter than us? The little reputation Somalis had, it has been destroyed by "pure Somalis". Is it jealousy why they are hated?

Hammond

It's never that deep
People calling the blessed Arab race “Ayrabs” but keep forgetting 85% of the big Somali business are based in the UAE.

If the Arabs kick you out how are you gonna feed your poor folks back home?
By actually opening up businesses in Somalia and fixing things up instead of relying on outside sources. Those "Ayrabs" look down on you and don't give you citizenship putting you at risk of losing everything including your business in the UAE. Your honestly stupid if you think that's a good thing.

@NA9

We don't hear Bantu Somalis kill or slaughter one another or other people in the diaspora, commit acts of terrorism, heinous crimes and scams of welfare in the diaspora than "pure" Somalis, are they more smarter than us? The little reputation Somalis had, it has been destroyed by "pure Somalis". Is it jealousy why they are hated?
They’ve been told their whole lives that they are superior to these “blacks”, but when they grow up they realise these so called inferiors are doing better than us in most things. And they also realise that we are viewed to be the same race as them. It creates resentment and leads to hatred and anger. Thats why you see so many of them go out of their way to shit on blacks all day. They are suffering from an identity crisis. They are begging it with arabs who view them as the same as these blacks that they hate so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts