Reer western xalimos, do you know how to cook?

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Just look at some of the qumayos in this thread. Imagine expecting your husband to cook, clean, provide, be attractive and protect you at the same time. What do you want then, an alpha simp?
:mugshotman:

Everybody got their preferences no need to be salty. Just learn to cook before you get married if you can't already. There's nothing more romantic than a guy that wakes you up with breakfast in the morning.

Xaruun

VIP
Everybody got their preferences no need to be salty. Just learn to cook before you get married if you can't already. There's nothing more romantic than a guy that wakes you up with breakfast in the morning.
Not salty I just needed a reason to say ‘alpha simp’.

Xaruun

VIP
If my wife refuses to cook, straight divorce and marry a Latina/Arab. Somali women have too much kibir today.
They’re baiting. Every single thread like this has a few xalimos who say ‘nuh uh I’m independent woman with rights the man has to serve ME and serve MY demands’. I’m not a slave kulaha f*ck off. In reality they stay quiet and do all the housework :silanyolaugh:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
These women have been brainwashed by dajaal and should be avoided like Corona virus.

Kulaha my man must cook for me as well, we should cook together :mjlol:

Nayaa, a woman is a kitchen, you can't fulfil that role you're of no value to any man.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Mukhalas

Waryaa why did you not just tag me or reply directly cause that's what I said.
I said what I said and I meant what I said.

It's 2020 no one wants a faraax who can't cook. I don't mind cooking but it's nice if a guy can also make you a whole breakfast buffet in the morning.

It's so romantic when a guy wakes up early to make sabayaad, bheer and shaah for his wife as well as surprising her with her favourite flower.

:gaasdrink:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
@Mukhalas

It's 2020 no one wants a faraax who can't cook. I don't mind cooking but it's nice if a guy can also make you a whole breakfast buffet in the morning.

It's so romantic when a guy wakes up early to make sabayaad, bheer and shaah for his wife as well as surprising her with her favourite flower.

What is this romantic nonsense you're talking about? No geeljire entertain this holywood BS, only dayuuth cook for his woman.

A somali wife husband relationship is very simple,

Nayaa keen, waryaa isii, nayaa kale inkuwaso, nayaa ii kari, etc

Nothing complicating really

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Mukhalas

:what1:

Walle these xalimos got some deluded fantasies.

Imagine waking up before your wife only to find yourself in the kitchen making
shaah and liver.
:mjlol:

i love to cook. most of my siblings are kids and im one of the oldest girl so i have to cook everyday. but whats funny is you useless men thinking youre never going to get in the kitchen :chrisfreshhah: thats not possible. if you and your wife both work. she may cook majority of the times but you will have to too. unless you want to starve.

Last edited: