Reer western xalimos, do you know how to cook?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
giphy.gif

I know how to cook, but I won’t be anyone’s chef. The big baby I will one day inherit from some poor woman must know how to cook for himself:nahgirl:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I can’t read Somali that well so I don’t know what you said. That was a typo I meant took meals made for me* I don’t know where the her came from lol

i asked if she (your wife) left you. Okay, make sense, so are you ready to cook for your xaajiyad?

I know how to cook. cooking is not that hard, I consider not being able to cook as a form of disability. And to answer whether I would cook for him or not, it depends on how in love I am. But I also except him to cook for me.

i asked if she (your wife) left you. Okay, make sense, so are you ready to cook for your xaajiyad?
What is that last word? I told you I can’t read Somali well. Do you mean wife?
I can keep her alive but her taste buds won’t be so lucky with my cooking.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I will give my wife good karbaash in the bedroom and pay bills so I’m doing enough all she has to do for me is cook and we will split cleaning duties. It’s not that hard only western xalimo will not like this

I like to think of myself as a good cook ngl, I quite enjoy cooking at times.I’d never marry someone who can’t cook. I wouldn’t mind cooking more on average compared to him but no way am I going be the one always cooking. Slavery ended over a century ago.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I like to think of myself as a good cook ngl, I quite enjoy cooking at times.I’d never marry someone who can’t cook. I wouldn’t mind cooking more on average compared to him but no way am I going be the one always cooking. Slavery ended over a century ago.
Lol
I can make taco, Basto, baaris, pizza, and bake some too

cooking is one of those things that are really simple to master over time

I started off feeling weird in the kitchen and now it’s a second home

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
What is that last word? I told you I can’t read Somali well. Do you mean wife?
I can keep her alive but her taste buds won’t be so lucky with my cooking.

come on man uff :draketf: you about to activate my side. Reading somali aint that hard, unless... :cosbyhmm: guys qabta kani, waa sheegato.
anyways... yes i mean your wife.

Trending

Latest posts