Reer western xalimos, do you know how to cook?

Nbd don’t mind doing most of the cooking. With instant pot and easy 20 minute meals, cooking today isn’t as labour intensive as it used to be. But he needs to cook occasionally and share household chores with me. No point in being a married single mom/wife. I don’t plan on being a matyr like most Somali moms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man seeing these replies has made me think different. I can cook a little but I feel like a khaniis now doing it. Im probably already being being talkked about behind my back

Man seeing these replies has made me think different. I can cook a little but I feel like a khaniis now doing it. Im probably already being being talkked about behind my back
why would you feel khaniis because you can cook? its a skill everyone should have.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Wervelwind
We need more Somali men that can cook, clean and iron our clothes for us. And take care of our babies, changing nappies while we nap.

Please don't think it's a bad trait for a man to know this.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nbd don’t mind doing most of the cooking. With instant pot and easy 20 minute meals, cooking today isn’t as labour intensive as it used to be. But he needs to cook occasionally and share household chores with me. No point in being a married single mom/wife. I don’t plan on being a matyr like most Somali moms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry but in the real world, it does not work like that. If you want your husband to take part in chores he will then ask you to contribute paying the rent and bills. You want him to spoil you, maintain your needs and provide for you then you need to show the same love by serving his needs and fulfilling your household duties.

That's why if you plan to marry a traditional Farah to pay for your mehr, wedding, honeymoon and provide for you then he will expect you to cook, clean, fulfil all your other chores and satisfy him. Men also have their personal interest just as women. So if don't work and you're living in his house, don't expect him to lift a finger at home. That's how all traditional relationship works and you will understand the reality when you marry.
:francis:

I will whip her until she learns to cook, something her failure of a mother never did

upload_2020-2-4_0-39-5.gif

I'm sorry but in the real world, it does not work like that. If you want your husband to take part in chores he will then ask you to contribute paying the rent and bills. You want him to spoil you, maintain your needs and provide for you then you need to show the same love by serving his needs and fulfilling your household duties.

That's why if you plan to marry a traditional Farah to pay for your mehr, wedding, honeymoon and provide for you then he will expect you to cook, clean, fulfil all your other chores and satisfy him. Men also have their personal interest just as women. So if don't work and you're living in his house, don't expect him to lift a finger at home. That's how all traditional relationship works and you will understand the reality when you marry.
:francis:

50/50 doesn't exist and will never exist. Are men going to partake in pregnancy and child birth as well? Men always get more out of a relationship. Women are expected to do the child-rearing, chores, cooking, and satisfy their husband while men just go to work and pay the bills. Where can I sign up to be a provider? It sounds like a chill life.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Most of the xalimos here are living in fantasy land.

When you're in love with your husband trust me you'll want to do everything for him and vice versa.

Girls are acting like this nowadays because of the lack of men with a strong sense of self. Why would they want to submit and act feminine towards a man who worships the floor she walks on?:what1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
50/50 doesn't exist and will never exist. Are men going to partake in pregnancy and child birth as well? Men always get more out of a relationship. Women are expected to do the child-rearing, chores, cooking, and satisfy their husband while men just go to work and pay the bills. Where can I sign up to be a provider? It sounds like a chill life.
Being a housewife is not rocket science. If a woman is chilling at home then cooking and doing chores is nowhere harder than a man working 9 to 5 to provide. Housewives work less than men with a job. You're seriously bringing birth into this? You act like as if women will give birth everyday, chill.:snoop:

If you want to get married and you don't want to work but stay at home. Don't be mad when your husband expects you to cook, clean, fulfil other chores and satisfy him. Don't expect your husband to lift a finger at home. You may be young but once you marry, you'll know what a traditional relationship is.

Being a housewife is not rocket science. If a woman is chilling at home then cooking and doing chores is nowhere harder than a man working 9 to 5 to provide. Housewives work less than men with a job. You're seriously bringing birth into this? You act like as if women will give birth everyday, chill.:snoop:

If you want to get married and you don't want to work but stay at home. Don't be mad when your husband expects you to cook, clean, fulfil other chores and satisfy him. Don't expect your husband to lift a finger at home. You may be young but once you marry, you'll know what a traditional relationship is.

I know what marriage is. I don’t need an explanation. What “chilling” are you talking about? Housewives make 3 meals a day, take care of their husbands’s need, raise children, and clean. It’s a 24 hour job. It never ends. A 9-5 entails sitting in a cubicle and doing work on a computer. There’s nothing arduous about it. It’s nowhere as energy depriving as taking care of little beings. How can you compare the two?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I know what marriage is. I don’t need an explanation. What “chilling” are you talking about? Housewives make 3 meals a day, take care of their husbands’s need, raise children, and clean. It’s a 24 hour job. It never ends. A 9-5 entails sitting in a cubicle and doing work on a computer. There’s nothing arduous about it. It’s nowhere as energy depriving as taking care of little beings. How can you compare the two?
You can't be serious? Housewives take massive breaks in between. She cleans the house and completes her chores. It takes what roughly 40 minutes? She chills watching TV until her husband comes home and she has to prepare a meal for him, satisfies him and then she chills again. As for having kids, she's making breakfast for them, sends them to school and comes back home finishes cleaning the house which only takes 30 minutes then she chills. She collects her kids after school, makes them dinner for them and tells them to do their homework, does a bit of chore then chills again. She takes the kids to sleep and celebrates. She has massive time gaps to chill.
:kanyehmm::mindblown:
Our mothers and women that want to be traditional wives never complain. You must be weak but I got a solution for you. Try out modern relationships, the husband helps you out with chores except you have to get your lazy ass out of the house, work and contribute to paying rent and bills.
:kanyeshrug:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I feel sorry for this generation's men and women. Not only do I have a wife who cooks but she is cad cad and their women are the best cooks. I lick my fingers at the end of every meal. These topics make me depressed. I truly feel sorry for husbands who have been emasculated.

You can't be serious? Housewives take massive breaks in between. She cleans the house and completes her chores. It takes what roughly 40 minutes? She chills watching TV until her husband comes home and she has to prepare a meal for him, satisfies him and then she chills again. As for having kids, she's making breakfast for them, sends them to school and comes back home finishes cleaning the house which only takes 30 minutes then she chills. She collects her kids after school, makes them dinner for them and tells them to do their homework, does a bit of chore then chills again. She takes the kids to sleep and celebrates. She has massive time gaps to chill.
:kanyehmm::mindblown:
Our mothers and women that want to be traditional wives never complain. You must be weak but I got a solution for you. Try out modern relationships, the husband helps you out with chores except you have to get your lazy ass out of the house, work and contribute to paying rent and bills.
:kanyeshrug:

I expect the guy to both pay my bills and cook for me. I’m not settling for anything less. I’ll sit on my bed watching Netflix while he cleans the toilet. I’ll not lift one finger.
:dabcasar:

Trending

Latest posts