Reer western xalimos, do you know how to cook?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nbd don’t mind doing most of the cooking. With instant pot and easy 20 minute meals, cooking today isn’t as labour intensive as it used to be. But he needs to cook occasionally and share household chores with me. No point in being a married single mom/wife. I don’t plan on being a matyr like most Somali moms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to agree with @Dalmoor here. If you don't work and live at his house and he's paying the rent and bills. You have no right to ask him to help you around with chores. Men that are financially stable have self-respect and you should learn what traditional marriages are. If you expect him to be a traditional husband then he will expect you to be a traditional wife. Cooking and cleaning is your job.

The time he shares chores with you is the time you will be working and paying for the rent and bills. That is called modern relationships. You can't pick and choose what you like or don't like. You either be a traditional wife that does all the cooking and cleaning or you work and contribute your husband's rent and bills then he can help you around with chores.

There is only two options, remember that. I don't know what world you live in walaal but that is not how marriages work. I'm just giving you a reality call.

Trending