Reer Garissa elders firmly support President Madoobe for reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** means slave of Marehan. These were our slaves, keep posting wrong context though.
GqLcP.png

0LEOF.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hooyathiina wasse, wallahi oo billahi Hawraarsame wa nasab I would give my daughter to them over any Madow lookin caaqdheer. somali xita mahan wa oromo.

i dare these folks to insult marehan in my face wallahi they would catch a hot bullet keep acting tough online

Hooyathiina wasse, wallahi oo billahi Hawraarsame wa nasab I would give my daughter to them over any Madow lookin caaqdheer. somali xita mahan wa oromo.

i dare these folks to insult marehan in my face wallahi they would catch a hot bullet keep acting tough online
giphy.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
xabashi f*ck marehan naago women in galgaduud and gedo,

get over it dude, we give kenyans marehan p000n, they do gangbangs on them in the middle of kismayo
ur women get raped daily by amxaaro ni!ger, kenyans only f0ck ur women in kismayu. u forgot Silent cry?

Silent-Cry-Flyer-Sweden1-682x1024.jpg

look at this adoob b000n, kulaha b000n marehan mad eb000n by fellow marehans themlves waa nasab,

every night i know marehan girls forced to entertain the heros from kenya in kismayo and through out jubaland as pleasure girls,

giphy.gif

Here's the emotion I was looking for. I gave you enough warning shots before dropping the heavy artillery :manny:

TekNiKo

VIP
look at this adoob b000n, kulaha b000n marehan mad eb000n by fellow marehans themlves waa nasab,

every night i know marehan girls forced to entertain the heros from kenya in kismayo and through out jubaland as pleasure girls,

every night i know caaqdheer girls forced to entertain to heroes from ethiopia in addis ababa and through ethiopia as pleasure girls

TekNiKo

VIP
Heres your women crying on TV hahahhaha fuckin n!gger

na3cala aabaha ku yeel i have video proof all you have is hearsay:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Here's your leader crying about Ogaden and ONLF. Please explain that :pachah1:

the b000n is bringing us fake videos from silent cry dudes from london who used these fake videos to collect millions from poor cadans

the ogadens who karbashed huraaale and his men now have 2 or 3 marehan wives they married by force, imagine your husband was killed and then have to pleasure OG man every night :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts