Reer Garissa elders firmly support President Madoobe for reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Creed @TekNiKo @nine
Imagine a Palestinian working for Israel telling a Jordanian Egyptian or Syrian that part of their land will be run from Gaza or Ramallah wouldn’t that be unbelievable :gucciwhat:

I am on the ground here in Jubbaland, The farmaajo madobe comprimise was very good for the relationship of MX and OG.

The main issue is Gedo and MX want access to the port and more political power. OG also want to create a mini OG puntland, What we are failing to realize is if we work together and clear Jubbaland of all bay iyo bakool foot soldiers we can create this jubba DREAM TOGETHER.

Listen closely brother I have never questioned the right of ONLF to fight against the Woyane I’ve always cheered them on you can never be against a man fighting for his freedom but i will also point out where things went wrong the exclusion of other Somali clans was a mistake agreeing with Ethiopian peace proposal in 1994 was a mistake because it was a trick and this one is a trick too from what im sensing but you guys decide your own future and Eritrea had no support they were in a 30 year brutal guerilla war Habesha had access to all the ports and US didn’t want to split up Ethiopia don’t lie and make excuses for their victory it was well earned

the Un and usa and uk demanded eriterian refredum in 1991, two years before they became a country, but with the fight against onlf, the usa and uk gave ethiopia billins in aide and recognised the tplf, eriteria waa lead by Christians , onlf waa muslims, the west has a grudge against caghdeers and the sayid,

Thats called surrender retard.
It does in the mind of a b00n who waved the white flag long ago :susp:

screenshot_20190211-164226_mega-jpg.65257

"We don't have enough numbers to fight" kulaha :mjlol:
Listen closely brother I have never questioned the right of ONLF to fight against the Woyane I’ve always cheered them on you can never be against a man fighting for his freedom but i will also point out where things went wrong the exclusion of other Somali clans was a mistake agreeing with Ethiopian peace proposal in 1994 was a mistake because it was a trick and this one is a trick too from what im sensing but you guys decide your own future and Eritrea had no support they were in a 30 year brutal guerilla war Habesha had access to all the ports and US didn’t want to split up Ethiopia don’t lie and make excuses for their victory it was well earned
Let's not change the topic to the Eritrea-Ethiopian war.

Having said that I'm curious as to why the Marehan-led war between Somalia and Ethiopia was not successful? Was the commander in chief MSB not smart enough to complete the task although Somalis were only 80km away from Addis?

I love flipping the script on b00ns, any insult thrown my way will be returned with twice the venom :francis:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I am on the ground here in Jubbaland, The farmaajo madobe comprimise was very good for the relationship of MX and OG.

The main issue is Gedo and MX want access to the port and more political power. OG also want to create a mini OG puntland, What we are failing to realize is if we work together and clear Jubbaland of all bay iyo bakool foot soldiers we can create this jubba DREAM TOGETHER.
Compromise for what? For him to stay on as president? Farmaajo doesn’t represent MX and Madoobe doesn’t represent OG take your bullshit somewhere else

@Creed @nine @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh

Yo who the f*ck is this clown

Last edited:
Still finding it hard to believe this was Marehan's response to why they didn't resist Ethiopian occupation and accepted dominance.
Because we knew eventually ONLF would surrender to Ethiopia one way or another that came to pass didnt it? Qabiil Qaran ma noqon karo
MX population in Ethiopia is not large enough to fight Ethiopia you autistic kid.
Somalia is our country but you had a chance atleast on paper to fight back but you fucked it up by your low intelligence. Dont blame Mareeexaan. :pachah1:
"Our numbers are too small, we are just a langaab clan"
"We knew we stood no chance from the beginning. Our fight is against small clans like Garre and Degotia. We like to claim to be warriors online however we know that the truth on the ground is very different :manny:".

:mjkkk:

Still finding it hard to believe this was Marehan's response to why they didn't resist Ethiopian occupation and accepted dominance.

"Our numbers are too small, we are just a langaab clan"
"We knew we stood no chance from the beginning. Our fight is against small clans like Garre and Degotia. We like to claim to be warriors online however we know that the truth on the ground is very different :manny:".

:mjkkk:

Fighting and losing is much better than not fighting and surrendering. Marehan were also displaced by the Boran in the 90s.

libandeg.png

It does in the mind of a b00n who waved the white flag long ago :susp:

screenshot_20190211-164226_mega-jpg.65257

"We don't have enough numbers to fight" kulaha :mjlol:

Let's not change the topic to the Eritrea-Ethiopian war.

Having said that I'm curious as to why the Marehan-led war between Somalia and Ethiopia was not successful? Was the commander in chief MSB not smart enough to complete the task although Somalis were only 80km away from Addis?

I love flipping the script on b00ns, any insult thrown my way will be returned with twice the venom :francis:

mashaallah, cousin i wonder somtimes how on earth do you dig up these amazin sources?

want to be my vice presdeint for jubaland in 2027 inshaallah? we will swap the first and second position like putin and medvadev every four years so we can rule it for 30 years?

we will rename jubaland kingdom of south ogadeniya and take the capital to ras ogaden that was founded in 1840s by our forefathers,

let me know, we will create a parleimtn with 100 mps and give absame 99%, and a cabinet with 20 ministers and just one non asbame like cabdi iley did with hsi cabinet that was 90% absame/ogaden

we will name the state house Agah house and the currency saydina shilling :banderas::damn:

Compromise for what? For him to stay on as president? Farmaajo doesn’t represent MX and Madoobe doesn’t represent OG take your bullshit somewhere else

@Creed @nine @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh

Yo who the f*ck is this clown

your right, we will not comprise, yuor from half of gedo, we own the other half and the two jubas and we will always be the president insha Allah, like it or not, we can always create a jubalnd with our half of gedo and the two jubas and let xmar rule you sicne yuo dont like federalism, you prefer hawiye to rule directly from xamar

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
your right, we will not comprise, yuor from half of gedo, we own the other half and the two jubas and we will always be the president insha Allah, like it or not, we can always create a jubalnd with our half of gedo and the two jubas and let xmar rule you sicne yuo dont like federalism, you prefer hawiye to rule directly from xamar
A Mareexan man rules you and Hawiye today ciil u dhimo we need you back in chains Cagdheer slaves your being pushed out of Saakow by us today and your talking about half of Gedo we will push Cawliyahan and they will in turn push you cow ass eating half Warday half MZ mutts into Kenya once and for all i rather they take your land than you create fitna in Jubbaland in the future

A Mareexan man rules you and Hawiye today ciil u dhimo we need you back in chains Cagdheer slaves your being pushed out of Saakow by us today and your talking about half of Gedo we will push Cawliyahan and they will in turn push you cow ass eating half Warday half MZ mutts into Kenya once and for all i rather they take your land than you create fitna in Jubbaland in the future
Look how emotional the b00n has become. Don't start shyt if you can't keep your composure.

This message is the perfect example of Marehan delusion. He threatens to defeat us when the General leading the xoolo MX troops is an Ogaden man :mjlol:

They can't even produce half decent military men it seems :francis:

adoon b000nika, ogaden fingers marehan and and rules them in ddsi and jubaland and there is nothign yall can do,

ogadens who killed huraales man have two marehan wives as we did dhumaal on them, war your uncle needs his boyfreinds uganda to take him to the toilet,

did you not bann your uncles goverment from landing in kismayo?

ciil u dhimo b000nyahow, you sit behind ogaden in ddsi and jubaland, doesn't that make you their slaves too by using your twisted b000n caqli logic,

are yuo pissed becasue ogadne gacve almost everu qabil a minister but not marehan in ddsi? though yuo claim you resei in warder and libaan you still beg ogadne for ministers,

Warya what tribe are you. You've been dropping bombshells on reer b00n :damn:

To be fair to them everybody needs to perform within their personal level. Marehan's level is fighting Garre and Degodia :manny:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:

a Moldovans should only fight with the country called Georgia or Armenia, small nations, not try it on Ukraine or russia, you are right ugaas, and what qabil is this gentleman dropping bombs on b000nkina b000ni beta

Ogaden Kenyan politicians body checking miskin Farmajo last month. We haven't heard any buuq from the b00n leader since.

The cross-border policy of the Cagdheer nation bearing its fruits :wow1:

shoalin waa jinni, i dont know what marehan wants, they cannot have somali presidency and jubaland, even though they only own half of gedo,

mareahn should nto be trusted, for they took the strongest country in africa, the switzerland of africa adn turned it into shambles with in 22 years, thank god failmarjo has no power, for if we trust them again in any leadership they will destroy it, just being honesty,

no onw will ever trust marehan again, they turned every somali tribe against each other, adn them, this si what happens when you place langabs in power,

and i feel sorry for the low IQ 1doors who got freedom and then placed it in xamars hands after just 3 days, then in 1974 worked to destroy the nation they joined so they can get out, what a shame, waa xoolonimo,

Yoo that is funny wallahi :dead::dead:

Habar Gidir from Fiiq sxb :mjohreally:

there is no habar gidir from fiiq, please stop that saxib, your funny wallahi,

thats like saying i am a Congolese from Bhutan :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

the only hawiye we use to have in ddsi is karanley and they used to live in nogob with maalinguur and in fact they were under maalinguur protection for 200 years to the point where they called themselves maalinguur (samatar hirsi hassan dheere and his langab clients like reer osman marehan and karalney etc) ( A mohamed zubeer sub clan)

so in 2004 they voted to have their tuulos to be in babile, 240 tuulos belonging to them and marehan langabs and some other dirs etc joined babile, today they have been wiped out and asmilited and speak af arusha, ogadne warned them but they left ddsi out of cuqdad, becasuer of their hate, the marehans, karanley have all been killed,

in fact back in may lat year the sultan of karenly was airlifted to jigjiga hopsital from bauiley by cabdi iley after he was left for dead by oromo and sadly his daughter was raped,

take it from ogaden, they do not mingle with the habashi, do not marry or live with and the border has a big gun shoot to kill sign,

what habar gidir are you anyways, i used to date/shunkansi 3 habar gidir checks, masha Allah they are very beautiful girls, if i were to marry from hawiye it would be them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending