Reer Garissa elders firmly support President Madoobe for reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Well it's no surprise Blackie is from Garissa he's a Kenyan spy. But someone should tell Rer Garissa have no say in JL politics and Somalia as a whole. They are Kenyan citizens they should act like one.

Well it's no surprise Blackie is from Garissa he's a Kenyan spy. But someone should tell Rer Garissa have no say in JL politics and Somalia as a whole. They are Kenyan citizens they should act like one.
The fate of Jubbaland is decided in Garissa and Godey :samwelcome:

:ulyin:

Garissa and Godey cant decide its own fate.
Quote from a Kenyan colonel.
The whole project of Jubbaland operation is dominated by members of one clan in Kenyan government. The masterminds and the influence behind this conspiracy are from Ogaden clan among them; State defence minister Mohamed Yusuf Haji, his son, Nuradin Yusuf , an intelligence officer, Deputy Speaker Farah Moalim, Mp, Mohamed Abdi Afey, MP Safiya Abdi Torey, Iyas Barre Shil, who calls himself as IGAD envoy for Somalia , Abdirahman Olow former MP, who was appointed as facilitator of helping the formation of Jubbaland state under the influence of Ogaden clan, mainly from Ethiopia, and Kenya.

Oguna and others in Kenyan government are simply fed by one family members, Yusuf Haji and his son Nuradin. Also important to note is that Yusuf Haji is a cousin to Mohamed Abdi Gandi, a refugee from Ethiopia, who claimed the leadership of Jubbaland in Kenya last year.

As Oguna distributed the statement from Haji and his son, the Ogaden soldiers in Kenyan army launched their long planned operation of killing innocent people in Jubbaland from non-Ogaden clans, by labeling them as Al Shabab sympathizers

The Jubbaland project was created by Kenyan OGs :samwelcome:

By who? Uhuru and Abiy dadkaan gumeeysi ku jiro maba xishoodaan:ohhh:
Are you talking about the MX under gumeysi in DDSI and NFD?

OG in DDSI - controls the region and all its tribes including b00nka marehan, only armed Somali security forces

MX in DDSI - doesn't even have 1 MP :mjlol:, gets bullied by Garre/Degotia, lives in fear of OG and its brutal security force Liyu

OG in Kenya - high positions in the government/military, controls NFD, political influence in Somalia

MX in Kenya - no political voice whatsoever, live in the shittest and least developped shanty towns, hates on OG for the political influence it holds.

Not only are MX under gumeysi of Ethiopia and Kenya but you can also add OG to their list of overlords :russ:

Don't play that game with me, I will mindfkk your b00n brain :kendrickcry:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are you talking about the MX under gumeysi in DDSI and NFD?

OG in DDSI - controls the region and all its tribes including b00nka marehan, only armed Somali security forces

MX in DDSI - doesn't even have 1 MP :mjlol:, gets bullied by Garre/Degotia, lives in fear of OG and its brutal security force Liyu

OG in Kenya - high positions in the government/military, controls NFD, political influence in Somalia

MX in Kenya - no political voice whatsoever, live in the shittest and least developped shanty towns, hates on OG for the political influence it holds.

Not only are MX under gumeysi of Ethiopia and Kenya but you can also add OG to their list of overlords :russ:

Don't play that game with me, I will mindfkk your b00n brain :kendrickcry:
Why are you triggered what you just said can be considered national treason get it through your thick skull there’s no independent country called Ogadenia your under Kikuyu and Oromo bosses you carry their shoes if thats what you wanna do thats fine but don’t bring slavery to my country be a slave somewhere else thanks:camby:

Why are you triggered what you just said can be considered national treason get it through your thick skull there’s no independent country called Ogadenia your under Kikuyu and Oromo bosses you carry their shoes if thats what you wanna do thats fine but don’t bring slavery to my country be a slave somewhere else thanks:camby:
Don't avoid the question and tell me about the Marehan living in gumeysi in Ethiopia/Kenya. Don't run away like last time when I asked you why MX accepted Ethiopian occupation without giving a fight although they call themselves a warrior tribe?

Your bosses in those countries aren't Oromo or Kikuyu, they are Ogaden :mjlol:

Shaolin23

Don't avoid the question and tell me about the Marehan living in gumeysi in Ethiopia/Kenya. Don't run away like last time when I asked you why MX accepted Ethiopian occupation without giving a fight although they call themselves a warrior tribe?

Your bosses in those countries aren't Oromo or Kikuyu, they are Ogaden :mjlol:
Because we knew eventually ONLF would surrender to Ethiopia one way or another that came to pass didnt it? Qabiil Qaran ma noqon karo

Because we knew eventually ONLF would surrender to Ethiopia one way or another that came to pass didnt it? Qabiil Qaran ma noqon karo
So MX opted to surrender without putting up a fight because they didn't believe in their ability to defeat Ethiopia?

Are you admitting to the cowardice of your tribe? :ooh:

It still didn't pay off for them as they're voiceless in the region. On the other hand, Ogaden runs it despite waging war on the xabash. We take what's ours, we don't fold like the fulay b00n. A single clan forcing a western backed nation to the table, you won't see other coward Somalis achieving that :susp:

I've been dismantling a few members here who attempted to use this agenda, find something else sxb it won't fly :francis:

Shaolin23

So MX opted to surrender without putting up a fight because they didn't believe in their ability to defeat Ethiopia?

Are you admitting to the cowardice of your tribe? :ooh:

It still didn't pay off for them as they're voiceless in the region. On the other hand, Ogaden runs it despite waging war on the xabash. We take what's ours, we don't fold like the fulay b00n. A single clan forcing a western backed nation to the table, you won't see other coward Somalis achieving that :susp:

I've been dismantling a few members here who attempted to use this agenda, find something else sxb it won't fly :francis:
In the end why did you lose all those OG souls 99% of time at the hands of other OGs was it worth it? face the facts you still surrendered Ogadenia is not independent and still under Ethiopia your mission failed and you’ve been disarmed and you’ll never rise again without a free and strong Somalia don’t blame other clans for building a ship with holes in it and expecting everyone to jump on for its maiden voyage if anything we we’re smart for not jumping on your disastrous project if you had an ounce of brains you would think like me do you think I’d be dumb enough to let a MX from Mandera or Galadi call shots inside Somalia that mofo is Somali but his nationality is Kenyan or Ethiopian :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes, Ethiopia and Kenya gave you power to marginalize and control you, its called Divide and Conquer.

Meles Zenawi empowered certain OGs against others which lead to OGs doing dhaanto on dead "Ubo" bodies. If this isn't the lowest level of shamelessness I dont know what it is.

. We take what's ours, we don't fold like the fulay
Dont ever compare yourself to Mareexaan.. We rather die on our feet than submitting like your ugaas. And you got the nerv to brag about your own slavery.:mjlol: We are not built the same.

2s5xp3o.jpg

Shaolin23

@diaby call me when a Somali much less an OG can become president in either Kenya or Ethiopia maybe then I’ll give a shit until then please stay out of my country with you uncle tom behaviour and be a good citizen over there leave us alone Somalia lost enough land already don’t drown us with you ya abd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts