Reer Garissa elders firmly support President Madoobe for reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end why did you lose all those OG souls 99% of time at the hands of other OGs was it worth it? face the facts you still surrendered Ogadenia is not independent and still under Ethiopia your mission failed and you’ve been disarmed and you’ll never rise again without a free and strong Somalia don’t blame other clans for building a ship with holes in it and expecting everyone to jump on for its maiden voyage if anything we we’re smart for not jumping on your disastrous project if you had an ounce of brains you would think like me do you think I’d be dumb enough to let a MX from Mandera or Galadi call shots inside Somalia that mofo is Somali but his nationality is Kenyan or Ethiopian :manny:
That's ok sxb, not all men are built the same. OG have been doing what we done for centuries, fighting gaalo xabash. Losing lives won't deter us, on the contrary.

I appreciate your honesty about MX not being about that life, it's a change from hearing the other delusional members acting like MX is a superhuman tribe :francis:

Last questions to you sxb, who's in a better position between OG and MX today in DDSI/Kenya despite MX's policy of surrender?

Last edited:
Dont ever compare yourself to Mareexaan.. We rather die on our feet than submitting like your ugaas. And you got the nerv to brag about your own slavery.:mjlol: We are not built the same.

2s5xp3o.jpg
You've just described OG there you fukkin autistic b00n :mjlol:

Your own cousin @Shaolin23 fell for my trap and admitted that MX surrendered to Ethiopia without firing a single shot in this very thread :mjlaugh:

I told you lot to not use this agenda with me, I will mindfkk your tiny b00n brains :deadpeter:

Dont ever compare yourself to Mareexaan.. We rather die on our feet than submitting like your ugaas. And you got the nerv to brag about your own slavery.:mjlol: We are not built the same.

2s5xp3o.jpg

Actually Marehan sultans in Ethiopia snitched on shifta leaders

Screenshot_20190211-164226_MEGA.jpg
Screenshot_20190211-164245_MEGA.jpg

@diaby call me when a Somali much less an OG can become president in either Kenya or Ethiopia maybe then I’ll give a shit until then please stay out of my country with you uncle tom behaviour and be a good citizen over there leave us alone Somalia lost enough land already don’t drown us with you ya abd
You don't need to be president to have influence you xoolo :what:

Ogaden has members at all levels of politics/military/intelligence services in Kenya and the only Somali security apparitus in DDSI. Come back to me when Marehan can even get a couple of seats in those countries you langaab :mjlol:

Your own cousin @Shaolin23 fell for my trap and admitted that MX surrendered to Ethiopia without firing a single shot in this very thread :mjlaugh:

I told you lot to not use this agenda with me, I will mindfkk your tiny b00n brains :deadpeter:
MX population in Ethiopia is not large enough to fight Ethiopia you autistic kid.
Somalia is our country but you had a chance atleast on paper to fight back but you fucked it up by your low intelligence. Dont blame Mareeexaan. :pachah1:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

There is no trap sxb after the disbandment of WSLF which included MX, there was no need to join your qabil jabhad i know for a fact you wouldn’t join a group called Marehan National Liberation Front you alienated all the Darood Dir Raxanweyne and Hawiye who died trying to free you in 1977 you hear me 90% of MX live in Somalia while 90% of you live in Ethiopia it’s your duty to take the lead and sacrifice more but just like everyone expected out of doqon cagdheer you fucked it like always:mjlol:

MX population in Ethiopia and Kenya is not large enough to fight Ethiopia you autistic kid.
Somalia is our country but you had a chance atleast on paper to fight back but you fucked it up by your low intelligence. Dont blame Mareeexaan. :pachah1:
:russ: I was waiting for this one.

OG numbers are also extremelly small compared to 100 million xabashi backed by the West but that didn't deter us one bit.

Cotdamn you kids are really embarassing Marehan, it seems the mask has fallen off.

In this thread we've add multiple b00n members admitting that they opted to surrender to Ethiopia due to their cowardice and langaabnimo :mjlaugh:

One of the worst fkd surrender :wow:

I warned you kids not to use this particular agenda, it was never gonna end well for you :francis:

Shaolin23

You don't need to be president to have influence you xoolo :what:

Ogaden has members at all levels of politics/military/intelligence services in Kenya and the only Somali security apparitus in DDSI. Come back to me when Marehan can even get a couple of seats in those countries you langaab :mjlol:
Do those servants work for Kenya/Ethiopia interests or Cagdheer interests do you think they can last one day if those governments feel their wants as a clan conflict with national policy get a grip you nitwit

There is no trap sxb after the disbandment of WSLF which included MX, there was no need to join your qabil jabhad i know for a fact you wouldn’t join a group called Marehan National Liberation Front you alienated all the Darood Dir Raxanweyne and Hawiye who died trying to free you in 1977 you hear me 90% of MX live in Somalia while 90% of you live in Ethiopia it’s your duty to take the lead and sacrifice more but just like everyone expected out of doqon cagdheer you fucked it like always:mjlol:
We wouldn't join it, we'd create our own jabhad just like we did :heh:

Stop copping pleas, you've already embarrassed tolka enough as it is. Don't dig the hole any deeper, I honestly don't like doing this to MX :francis:

Do those servants work for Kenya/Ethiopia interests or Cagdheer interests do you think they can last one day if those governments feel their wants as a clan conflict with national policy get a grip you nitwit
Well OGs in Kenya created the Jubbaland project currently controlling Kismayo. OGs from DDSI are also running the military wing of Jubbaland...so yes, I'd say OGs across the border are serving their people's interest and are pretty damn good at it :ehh:

As for your second question, we've been battling Ethiopia singlehandedly for decades and currently control the Somali region, seems like we've doing pretty good. The real question is, would the MX be able to survive such offensives or would they all flee into Cabudwaaq? :dwill:

Shaolin23

We wouldn't join it, we'd create our own jabhad just like we did :heh:

Stop copping pleas, you've already embarrassed tolka enough as it is. Don't dig the hole any deeper, I honestly don't like doing this to MX :francis:
YOU LOST YOU SURRENDERED GET OVER IT!!!! I don’t care how long you fought at the end of the day your mission failed participation points don’t count in war Eritrea was a success story you were a failure the objective is to get the W why are you not understanding this:what:

Last edited:
:russ: I was waiting for this one.

OG numbers are also extremelly small compared to 100 million xabashi backed by the West but that didn't deter us one bit.

Cotdamn you kids are really embarassing Marehan, it seems the mask has fallen off.

In this thread we've add multiple b00n members admitting that they opted to surrender to Ethiopia due to their cowardice and langaabnimo :mjlaugh:

One of the worst fkd surrender :wow:

I warned you kids not to use this particular agenda, it was never gonna end well for you :francis:
Did you just not surrender yourself to Ethiopia? Yet you call a small group of MX in ethiopia for cowards? And you still think you are making sense here. :gucciwhat:

YOU LOST YOU SURRENDERED GET OVER IT!!!! I don’t care how long you fought at the end of the day your mission failed participation points don’t count in war Eritrea was a success story you were a failure the object is to get the W why are you not understanding this:what:
You're getting agitated sxb. It was your choice to start talking shit about OG, not the other way around. Now accept the facts I present to you, I'm not making anything up.

OG put itself in a position of strength, we're armed to the teeth in the region. Ethiopia can't afford to let the conflict continue, it's a ticking time bomb. Only a matter of time before it self implodes and guess who will be ready to take advantage when that happens? Ogaden :wow:

Abyi seems like he's bringing some change to Ethiopia, we will see how it pans out. If it goes left we'll return to war. Marehan on the other hand won't have any option but to continue being the voiceless community they've been for decades.

As for Eritrea, they had access to the sea which means an unlimitted amount of weapons coming in. They were also supported by the US and China. Apples and oranges sxb.

The real question is why wasn't your leader MSB able to win the war he started, instead losing the support of the Soviets?

Did you just not surrender yourself to Ethiopia? Yet you call a small group of MX in ethiopia for cowards? And you still think you are making sense here. :gucciwhat:
Where's the surrender? The Liyu Polis and 1700 ONLF members were incorporated into a new single security force that will cover the region. What happened is 2 factions within Ogaden uniting to form a stronger single branch. Only a 68 IQ b00n would see this as an L :susp:

Shaolin23

You're getting agitated sxb. It was your choice to start talking shit about OG, not the other way around. Now accept the facts I present to you, I'm not making anything up.

OG put itself in a position of strength, we're armed to the teeth in the region. Ethiopia can't afford to let the conflict continue, it's a ticking time bomb. Only a matter of time before it self implodes and guess who will be ready to take advantage when that happens? Ogaden :wow:

Abyi seems like he's bringing some change to Ethiopia, we will see how it pans out. If it goes left we'll return to war. Marehan on the other hand won't have any option but to continue being the voiceless community they've been for decades.

As for Eritrea had access to the see which means an unlimitted amount of weapons coming in. They were also supported by the US and China. Apples and oranges sxb.
Listen closely brother I have never questioned the right of ONLF to fight against the Woyane I’ve always cheered them on you can never be against a man fighting for his freedom but i will also point out where things went wrong the exclusion of other Somali clans was a mistake agreeing with Ethiopian peace proposal in 1994 was a mistake because it was a trick and this one is a trick too from what im sensing but you guys decide your own future and Eritrea had no support they were in a 30 year brutal guerilla war Habesha had access to all the ports and US didn’t want to split up Ethiopia don’t lie and make excuses for their victory it was well earned

Where's the surrender? The Liyu Polis and 1700 ONLF members were incorporated into a new single security force that will cover the region. What happened is 2 factions within Ogaden uniting to form a stronger single branch. Only a 68 IQ b00n would see this as an L :susp:

Thats called surrender retard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending