Reer Garissa elders firmly support President Madoobe for reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogaden Kenyan politicians body checking miskin Farmajo last month. We haven't heard any buuq from the b00n leader since.

The cross-border policy of the Cagdheer nation bearing its fruits :wow1:

uncle yusuf hassan who is my dads first cousin, the senator former defence minister uncle haji who created jubaland and ali booni all came to london last month and told us if the b000n dares anything we will karbash him from kenya, kenya ogadens will not stand as he tries to attack jubaland, they had a chat with him and hence whyn he came donw,

he begged them to allow a meeting with ahmed, but ahmed said only if a third party gets involved and refused unless the UN was involved to documents any agreemnts so he doesn't break it, the b000n refused, so ahmed refused, then ahemd prepared for war adn gave ogaden degmos like doobly and a cule others full degmo status with 4 mps each to sweeten absame deal who told him you forgot about anything outside for ksimayo,

every ddsi president, including the first 3 reer amadin presidents, the first thing they did were to kick 1door out of ddsi and back into somaliland,

if a reer cabdulle is in charge they will never allow anything bad to come to our lands, its just their culture, waaa natural leaders

when god gave reer cabdulle to ogaden he assured them victory and good leadership, even the sayid said this,

Don't avoid the question and tell me about the Marehan living in gumeysi in Ethiopia/Kenya. Don't run away like last time when I asked you why MX accepted Ethiopian occupation without giving a fight although they call themselves a warrior tribe?

Your bosses in those countries aren't Oromo or Kikuyu, they are Ogaden :mjlol:
Somalia is under Ethiopia and his midget adeer has abiy as boss.

Dont Mind these poons. They support farmaajo who chose to be under gumaysi.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Maxaa loo yasay Ogadeenka, bal daawaada dhaqanka Reer Waamo

giphy.gif

your being pushed out of Saakow by us today and your talking about half of Gedo we will push Cawliyahan and they will in turn push you cow ass eating half Warday half MZ mutts into Kenya once and for all i rather they take your land than you create fitna in Jubbaland in the future
They do not clash with us in Gedo. In JL we only clash with them in Jubbas they claim they own :mjlaugh:

https://hornofafrica-abdikarim.blogspot.com/2012/03/hala-xasuuqo-absamedagaal-ooge-cabaas.html?m=1

cabas.jpg

I love their tears about Talxe :denzelnigga:

:mjkkk:

It's been a dark 24 hours for our poon cousins . thoroughly karbaashed into an admission they ain't shit.

:rejoice:

Waryaada we will throw you to the elay if you dont behave.:ufdup:

Caasiya yahay kaalaya cafis na waydiista.

@diaby

Why are these niggas always embarrassing themselves on video?:gucciwhat:

I guess their commander taught them well since he's known for calcaling on video.:mjlol:

:drakekidding:

@TekNiKo @Teeri-Alpha Let us do some math.

Teeri claims his 11th ancestor is buried in Kismayo.

Darod expansions were in the mid to late 1800s.
We'll assume Teeri is 20 and all his 11 ancestors were born when their father's were 20.

11 Years X 20 Years = 200 Years

We are currently in 2019

2019 - 200 = 1799

Ogaden expansions were in the mid 1800s.

You say your 11th ancestor is buried in Kismayo. You are implying he was there approximately 1799. During the year 1800 Jubbaland was not Darod

@Shaolin23 Is something suspicious?:eek::eek::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@diaby

Why are these niggas always embarrassing themselves on video?:gucciwhat:

I guess their commander taught them well since he's known for calcaling on video.:mjlol:

:drakekidding:
:deadpeter::dead:

Xarakat Ras Kamboni aka Jugta Culus has been an absolute nigtmare for the b00ns. Karbaashing MX both under Xisbul Islam and later on Jubbaland. The uniform may change but not tactical prowess of the Cagdheer nation :wow:

Sxb I wanna throw disses at certain juffos within us but not in front if shisheeye. @MrDeeni1 waa iska neef anyway.

If you know what I know you would not dare call statesman like me neef.

The meeting between Madobe and Farmaajo went well.

Farmaajo is a true nationalist but he managed to convince MX elders to not go against the Jubba regime anymore and in return Madobe promised to step down. The final agreement was for the elections not to be delayed and to be overseen by the Jubba State election council and the FGS election council. If he tries to go against this Madobe will be in a lot of trouble, Hes testing the waters to see if his garrisa friend and the kenyans might be able to convince Farmajo (which I highly doubt)

MX and OG can continue to fight on the forum , but the reality is the next president is prob going to be an MX/MJ who Madobe will also like.

:deadpeter::dead:

Xarakat Ras Kamboni aka Jugta Culus has been an absolute nigtmare for the b00ns. Karbaashing MX both under Xisbul Islam and later on Jubbaland. The uniform may change but not tactical prowess of the Cagdheer nation :wow:

They tried joining alshabab in 2013 and still got karbaashed.
:deadpeter:

They can't even get it right when they do join a terrorist group.:draketf:

Ogaden have woken up sxb. I have inside information from our home in ogadenia and in Jubaland and in Kenya as well.

The reason liyuu and onlf made peace was that so others won't be able to take advantage of them anymore. Now ogaden are looking at their territories with one eye and mind.:gladbron:

we have managed to rule these poon laangaabs while we were divided. Imagine when we closely coordinate our efforts now.:mjpls:

Maxaa loo yasay Ogadeenka, bal daawaada dhaqanka Reer Waamo

giphy.gif
Video is clearly from south sudan but never mind. Let me teach you about your history and why Marehan are called b00nka.

4vv8i.png

"They are all that remain of a primative race, very similar to the Australian aborigines. They are absolute animals who have no sense of posession". :damn::damn::deadmanny:

D22F5.png

"The B00n Marehan was geared to hunting, and were considered to be servile" :jcoleno::mjcry:

I been trying to hold back against beesha but this terrorist sympathiser @TekNiKo brings the worst out of me :ohlord:

If you know what I know you would not dare call statesman like me neef.

The meeting between Madobe and Farmaajo went well.

Farmaajo is a true nationalist but he managed to convince MX elders to not go against the Jubba regime anymore and in return Madobe promised to step down. The final agreement was for the elections not to be delayed and to be overseen by the Jubba State election council and the FGS election council. If he tries to go against this Madobe will be in a lot of trouble, Hes testing the waters to see if his garrisa friend and the kenyans might be able to convince Farmajo (which I highly doubt)

MX and OG can continue to fight on the forum , but the reality is the next president is prob going to be an MX/MJ who Madobe will also like.
Are you kidding me regime kulahaa go tell that to shacabka MX hanti laga dhacayo continuously nin dhoof ku yimi bay geeridu dhibaysaa how many Marehan properties and business to be taken and given to random OGs or demolished does it take to get through your thick skull I have no sympathy if madobe bulldozes your house you sound like the coon hirsi

Nin dhoof ku yimi bay geeridu dhibtaa Reer Ugaas boy stick to Bardera go swim in wabiga and watch out for crocodiles nacaskaa tahay cune. Dhiig la'aan

Teeri are you really the Ogaden professor if you do not know where Dudumocad is?:farmajoyaab:

according to google this dudo place is in somalia, unless you are naming a tiny tiny tuulo like say buuuni lower juba, i dont think duumo cad is a major town, its most like a borough/ or what we cal in waamo lingo a buulo or what amercians call a ville, like smallville,

it doesn't matter where yuo claim ugaas, your habar gidir, which means god limited yall to gal-mudug,

but do enlighten me, google says dudumocad is in gedo

upload_2019-2-11_17-38-12.png
:liberaltears: gedo now has habar gidir claimng it, raageedi , please claim gedo, just the mareahn half though, not the cawlyahan ogaden half,

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-11_17-36-51.png
    upload_2019-2-11_17-36-51.png
    379.4 KB · Views: 72

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Video is clearly from south sudan but never mind. Let me teach you about your history and why Marehan are called b00nka.

4vv8i.png

"They are all that remain of a primative race, very similar to the Australian aborigines. They are absolute animals who have no sense of posession". :damn::damn::deadmanny:

D22F5.png

"The B00n Marehan was geared to hunting, and were considered to be servile" :jcoleno::mjcry:

I been trying to hold back against beesha but this terrorist sympathiser @TekNiKo brings the worst out of me :ohlord:
Boon means slave of Marehan. These were our slaves, keep posting wrong context though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending