Reer Garissa elders firmly support President Madoobe for reelection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Quote from a Kenyan colonel.

The Jubbaland project was created by Kenyan OGs :samwelcome:

They can claim they created sxb. But it still doesn't change the real fact that Barre Hiiraale and other MX men created the JL flag and mammul. :russ:

Sheikh

VIP
Are you talking about the MX under gumeysi in DDSI and NFD?

OG in DDSI - controls the region and all its tribes including b00nka marehan, only armed Somali security forces

MX in DDSI - doesn't even have 1 MP :mjlol:, gets bullied by Garre/Degotia, lives in fear of OG and its brutal security force Liyu

OG in Kenya - high positions in the government/military, controls NFD, political influence in Somalia

MX in Kenya - no political voice whatsoever, live in the shittest and least developped shanty towns, hates on OG for the political influence it holds.

Not only are MX under gumeysi of Ethiopia and Kenya but you can also add OG to their list of overlords :russ:

Don't play that game with me, I will mindfkk your b00n brain :kendrickcry:

MX live in their lands in DDS and NFD freely and karbash whoever comes to them. But you guys livr under gumaysi under amxaaros and kikuyus you silly b00ns MX in DDS were robbed of MPs considering how much land we inhabit there. Rer Hassan are actually the ones that bully Garre and Degodia MX karbashes cagdheers in DDS and our state JL. MX in Kenya are businessmen. So in conclusion MX lives freely. Can't say the same for ilkodheer b00ns.

Sheikh

VIP
Don't avoid the question and tell me about the Marehan living in gumeysi in Ethiopia/Kenya. Don't run away like last time when I asked you why MX accepted Ethiopian occupation without giving a fight although they call themselves a warrior tribe?

Your bosses in those countries aren't Oromo or Kikuyu, they are Ogaden :mjlol:

Marehan live freely alx. Can't say the same for those miskeen cagdheer under Kenya and Ethiopia. We are the warrior clan. And we are the bosses get used to it fam

Sheikh

VIP
So MX opted to surrender without putting up a fight because they didn't believe in their ability to defeat Ethiopia?

Are you admitting to the cowardice of your tribe? :ooh:

It still didn't pay off for them as they're voiceless in the region. On the other hand, Ogaden runs it despite waging war on the xabash. We take what's ours, we don't fold like the fulay b00n. A single clan forcing a western backed nation to the table, you won't see other coward Somalis achieving that :susp:

I've been dismantling a few members here who attempted to use this agenda, find something else sxb it won't fly :francis:

MX never surrender fights they win them. MX vs the world we'll win. No cowards in my clan. Just warriors. You guys are the cowards that need other people to fight other clans. The xabash owns you guys. You be begging for secession from Ethiopia bc they own you b00ns. You keep losing to Ethiopia.

Bunch of clowns ruined this informative thread
BogusGeneralGonolek-size_restricted.gif

#dabcasartrollarmy

Sheikh

VIP
That's ok sxb, not all men are built the same. OG have been doing what we done for centuries, fighting gaalo xabash. Losing lives won't deter us, on the contrary.

I appreciate your honesty about MX not being about that life, it's a change from hearing the other delusional members acting like MX is a superhuman tribe :francis:

Last questions to you sxb, who's in a better position between OG and MX today in DDSI/Kenya despite MX's policy of surrender?

Our men are one of the kind. We conquer everyone sxb. OG have been horrible at combat. MX have winning battles since day 1. We defeated gaals and xabash as well. Marehan are a powerful tribe. MX has better position since we live freely. And you are on gumaysi

Our men are one of the kind. We conquer everyone sxb. OG have been horrible at combat. MX have winning battles since day 1. We defeated gaals and xabash as well. Marehan are a powerful tribe. MX has better position since we live freely. And you are on gumaysi
Let them know we are built differently cousin kkk could be hundreds of years, decades or even today never folding.
marehan1.jpg

marehan2.jpg

Sheikh

VIP
You've just described OG there you fukkin autistic b00n :mjlol:

Your own cousin @Shaolin23 fell for my trap and admitted that MX surrendered to Ethiopia without firing a single shot in this very thread :mjlaugh:

I told you lot to not use this agenda with me, I will mindfkk your tiny b00n brains :deadpeter:

You b00n MX never surrender Barre Hiiraale never surrendered to KDF so what you are saying is fake news young b00n.

Sheikh

VIP
Let them know we are built differently cousin kkk could be hundreds of years, decades or even today never folding.
marehan1.jpg

marehan2.jpg

Facts ina adeer they wish they were as geesi as us. They are Kikuyu and amxaars' slaves and they think they could talk? :nahgirl:

Sheikh

VIP
You don't need to be president to have influence you xoolo :what:

Ogaden has members at all levels of politics/military/intelligence services in Kenya and the only Somali security apparitus in DDSI. Come back to me when Marehan can even get a couple of seats in those countries you langaab :mjlol:

Warya you xoolo. Cagdheers are illiterate to be in politics,military, intelligence services, I guess Kenya be hiring whoever they want lol. The machinery in DDS means nothing. Marehan have many influence in Ethiopia with our lands. You're the real langaab sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.