Recognition Misfit team of Somaliland Dr Edna and SL Finance minister denied entrance into the UN HQ meeting in New York after they show up Uninvited

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't even think there is something more embarrassing and humiliting than these SL old heads making fool out of them selves, what they gonna do next sit out side the UN building with a bowl for pennies?

Why don't they just go to Mogdishu and sit down with the FGS instead, I am pretty sure they will be treated like a government official at least unlike there in NY where they look like a a lost tourists looking for a directions to the UN HQ in a Manhattan.:drakelaugh:

Funniest part of this, Dr Edna heard of the other Somalis making fun of their trip to NY on Twitter and she responded with saying "we will die before we stop looking for a recognition", I would say please don't die Eedo, jusw up At UN Security council meeting uninvited and if you gonna act representing a country act like it.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

These people can't pull off what Adullahi Isse did. Lobbied for Somalia to become an independent country and join the UN. Halise Salase wanted Somalia to join Ethiopia.

e0RDW360mVRVlzNnzKdNp1SGmC0F2JmvCsObDWEEcFFov6v95IK3DDb-iR3rEA_aiE52z55nNXC7vJw9u8nnYyNE169VLgYx7OUIc8WCVrC876MWWQ

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let us noT make fun of these hardcore dreamers, after all they are victims of a Genocide, let them enjoy the outdoor lifestyle of a Manhattan as a tourists disguised as a government officials of an imaginary country.

Update: from Dr Edna Adan's Memoir of UN Council meeting in New York
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Edna : " finally we were allowed to go into the UN permisis, Allhamdi Lilah"

Screenshot_20211126-153613.png

Dr Edna: " I refuse to leave the building with out meeting one of these White men"

Screenshot_20211126-153626.png

Dr Edna: "
Unfortunately this is as far as we were allowed to do our photo-Ops and we are back to Somaliland with no success of Recognition, but we will not stop and die before we seek one"

Screenshot_20211126-153546.png

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't even think there is something more embarrassing and humiliting than these SL old heads making fool out of them selves, what they gonna do next sit out side the UN building with a bowl for pennies?

Why don't they just go to Mogdishu and sit down with the FGS instead, I am pretty sure they will be treated like a government official at least unlike there in NY where they look like a a lost tourists looking for a directions to the UN HQ in a Manhattan.:drakelaugh:

Funniest part of this, Dr Edna heard of the other Somalis making fun of their trip to NY on Twitter and she responded with saying "we will die before we stop looking for a recognition", I would say please don't die Eedo, jusw up At UN Security council meeting uninvited and if you gonna act representing a country act like it.

Please UN give us Ictraaf:rejoice:.

What's is drvedna problem because vthe way I hear she use to be very well taken care of barre regime what happens and where do you think her hate comes from

god damn, is this true?

def would make sense. What a wicked women

I hate her like everyone else but this is ridiculous. Somalis love to link Al Shabaab with SLAND when it's arguably one of the most degenerate and liberal parts of Somalia.

She shares the same clan of Godane that's about it. Don't read too much into it or else you'll end up like Puntland conspiracy theorists.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagining what they said when the guards denied them :lolbron:
War maxay langu diiday inaan galnu? Soo manihin dawlad madaxbanaan? Edney lahad ada af ingriisi fiican ku hadlee

Edna to the guard after 4s of straight cold face stare: do you have a moment to talk about somalias terrorism tactics, sir?

Did Somalias delegate were walking next to them and saw the shit show?

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
I hate her like everyone else but this is ridiculous. Somalis love to link Al Shabaab with SLAND when it's arguably one of the most degenerate and liberal parts of Somalia.

She shares the same clan of Godane that's about it. Don't read too much into it or else you'll end up like Puntland conspiracy theorists.
Just because they have a road called Fuc*ing street doesn’t mean they’re anti shabab

Just because they have a road called Fuc*ing street doesn’t mean they’re anti shabab

Than bring the evidence forward. All your arguments are fickle and easily debunked, you honestly believe this hag supports Al Shabaab because Godane was Arap?

Than bring the evidence forward. All your arguments are fickle and easily debunked, you honestly believe this hag supports Al Shabaab because Godane was Arap?
I have zero doubt in my mind, from all the crazy stuff she has spewed over the decades, that Edna would love nothing more than chaos to endure in Somalia, that’s a fact. When you look at it from that lens it’s not far fetched to say she hopes al shabab has success. Note, that is not the same as her providing material support to AS.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Imagining what they said when the guards denied them :lolbron:
War maxay langu diiday inaan galnu? Soo manihin dawlad madaxbanaan? Edney lahad ada af ingriisi fiican ku hadlee

Edna to the guard after 4s of straight cold face stare: do you have a moment to talk about somalias terrorism tactics, sir?

Did Somalias delegate were walking next to them and saw the shit show?
Kenya promised Somaliland to let them in the UN Council meeting and unfortunately that also didn't work.:deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny:

I have zero doubt in my mind, from all the crazy stuff she has spewed over the decades, that Edna would love nothing more than chaos to endure in Somalia, that’s a fact. When you look at it from that lens it’s not far fetched to say she hopes al shabab has success. Note, that is not the same as her providing material support to AS.

I don't deny she may hold such wishes along with many politicians who ridicule and take joy at southerns misery thinking it will make them get closer to elusive ictiraaf.

What I do have problem with is the conspiracy theories spawned by reer Puntland in particular to link Al Shabaab with Somaliland based on above line of thinking. Northerns might be petty but they're not spiteful to the point of supporting a terror group like Alshabaab.

Man Majeertanya should hire you as their propaganda minister :drakelaugh:

But keep those threads about SL coming I'm sure you will get something out of it or not :pachah1:

Trending