Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently became more interested in Somali Politics and due to my lack of knowledge I wanted to ask if the following statemens is true and if you've heard it before. Someone claimed that Al-Shabaab and the bombings are just a distraction of what is really going on in Somalia. Al Shabaab is not really involved in these bombings but claims it,just like ISIS is claiming every bombing in the west. In the meantime countries are exploiting our country and are their for financial gains even Turkey involved. Is this a popular opinion in amongst Somalis?

I recently became more interested in Somali Politics and due to my lack of knowledge I wanted to ask if the following statemens is true and if you've heard it before. Someone claimed that Al-Shabaab and the bombings are just a distraction of what is really going on in Somalia. Al Shabaab is not really involved in these bombings but claims it,just like ISIS is claiming every bombing in the west. In the meantime countries are exploiting our country and are their for financial gains even Turkey involved. Is this a popular opinion in amongst Somalis?

No you are not the only one who has such beliefs. in fact there are more people that believe a lot of these sad events that keep occurring in our country is a puppet show that has been well managed for over 3 decades.

I remember reading about "false flags in the west and the middle east" the purpose of it, who creates and benefits from these false flags. There are no questions about the presence of false flags in Somalia. those bombs that recently exploded in the capital have most likely been planted there a while back. my personal perspective is that one of the senior Somali figures (not necessarily part of the government) in the capital, some belief one or a combination of the unofficial foreign uniforms operating in the country.

Question is who benefits from these atrocious actions that put the development of the country back with such inhumane infliction.

Who is involved?

What are their gains?

What are their targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending