Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Taiwan will start offering scholarships to Somaliland college and university graduates next year, it has been announced.

Somaliland's ministry of education and science through its Director-General Ahmed Muse Murud said scholarships will commence next year and applications can be submitted from September this year.

The scholarships will be offered in the fields of Engineering, Fisheries and Marine management, Healthcare and Medicine.

Somaliland education ministry held a meeting with the newly appointed Taiwanese ambassador to Somaliland Lou Chen-Hwa.

God bless the Republic of Somaliland and Taiwan :salute: :rejoice:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Taiwan mixuu noo tarayaan if we're being honest. i wish we had israel on board, (still pro-palestine dont get it twisted, but we need to play the politics game to get ahead, and somalia has every arab nation on its side so offending them with teaming with israel doesnt mean anything)them yahuuds have the power to give us nationhoo by next week.

nevertheless, this is still good news, somalias been sending people to china to study and turkey too forever, doing nothing for the bright youth of somaliland. hopefully taiwan is one of many places willing to take a chance with us

OffTheDome

Proud American
Taiwan mixuu noo tarayaan if we're being honest. i wish we had israel on board, (still pro-palestine dont get it twisted, but we need to play the politics game to get ahead, and somalia has every arab nation on its side so offending them with teaming with israel doesnt mean anything)them yahuuds have the power to give us nationhoo by next week.

nevertheless, this is still good news, somalias been sending people to china to study and turkey too forever, doing nothing for the bright youth of somaliland. hopefully taiwan is one of many places willing to take a chance with us
I agree Israel can teach us how to grow and be self-sufficient in the middle of the desert. Israel currently grows and produces 85% of its food. Unfortunately I don't think the ulama will allow this

x z

I agree Israel can teach us how to grow and be self-sufficient in the middle of the desert. Israel currently grows and produces 85% of its food. Unfortunately I don't think the ulama will allow this

boqolka boqol walaal.

but the people back home will die before they accept yahuudi help. why do they care so much about palestinians when they are in tuulos themselves?
we need to have a PR rehaul with Israel first, where they slowly give aid and make a name for themselves in somaliland, same way people down south are obsessed with Turkey, then Israel can help us get recognized. They are an inspiration to any nation doing bad, look how they turned themselves around, surrounding by people who want them exterminated, to becoming successful

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Maxay “inoo tarayaan” kulaha, ur speaking like your from Somaliland and this concerns you, lol.

x z

Maxay “inoo tarayaan” kulaha, ur speaking like your from Somaliland and this concerns you, lol.

read the rest of my message, reading comprehension is key. i would like for UN recognized nations to be able to provide support, as Taiwan seems to be doing it out of their own benefits if we're being honest. UN recognized states doing what taiwan did is a step in the right direction, although i appreciate Taiwans help.

where am i from if im not from somaliland? do i need to live there to be able to assess and speak on future implications of inter-nation decisions. sounds like youre just silencing womans voices

learn what nuanced opinions are, not everything is agree or disagree

Nothing can be done by us for Palestine if their Arab brothers who are much more powerful haven’t done shit for them

I wouldn’t be opposed to having them share their desalination tech with us, Somalis desperately needs it especially in the future

good stuff. Taiwan is a highly advanced country that specialize in chip manufacturing.

so a scholarship in Taiwan schools is a big success for young isaaq kids. just send your best and not some dumb MP's kid who will waste the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts