Random Puntland politics discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We all love to talk about what strategies we have going on other areas but very few discuss the strategy being executed on you, that's when u can balance and work out where it will head or if it's deadlock or long drawn out waiting for the 'cards to fall togeher' and I will tell u what I mean by cards. It's obvious HAG strategy is 'stalemate' and their willing to risk their people even for it and even closed down their own port and airport for nearly 20 years which is 'scary' situation why they wud make that move knowing PL/Kismayo wud be 'ripe' for their trade, well it cud be a way to keep you 'satisfied' till their 'cards' fall into place and losing a few billion a year is not a big thing in long-term strategy of setting up the cards in place they want. I tell you the cards I see clearly as day and their could be more but the ones that have been on-going for at least 3 decades showing their waiting it 'mature n ripe'.

Their is the Irir gang their deep into 'sool' so they can break dhulos up and harm harti chance at war in the future with only habar majerten which isn't good outcome for us, can we win without them only god knows but I don't want to find out niyahow as their so critical in our army history if we lose them into 'scramble' inside themselves, it will be 'big blow' on Harti for centuries in 'gabays' as it will turning milestone in Somalia power-sharing as dhulbahante is like the 'enforcer' of the agreement, if he steps away, things open up into 'war be it politics or army' so it's not in our interest to bargain that away for HAG jambal of 'suck on my port' while I lay out my cards.

Their deep into SL and there is no hiding that with the way the PM handled waqoyi seats showing a clear dominance that hasn't ended since the debacle of 60s where waqoyi came in as two camps and abdillahi issa was furious since they had 30 seats for their portion of representation and it broke down kkkkk, that's why Isaaq is told 'unite' waqoyi and isku dir dhulbahante gudaheeda adiguna meel fog ka jog ileen habar ba tahe kkkkk. Alot of mjs are not happy about this as it will lead to two outcomes.

1. PL has to send isaaq into the sea but this opens a flank with HG to save it alliance with Isaaq, it's two war front to split us up and our 'ciidan' will have to assess both camps and how to resource our best men on history and give high training not this isku tur tur, it will be turning point in somalia civil war not this stalemate since this is just giving ppl time to lay out their cards for long term. If that bloc of SSC is finished and if MJ doesnt secure it and Isaaq settles near garowe u r now locked into IRIR two way war, your stuck in middle and that's bad military position. Plus there is no way we can pass thru dhulbahante without their permission to end Isaaq as that is their game of 'abtiyo, malabkaygi ma cilowday' kkkk waana niinki la yiri hadadan dir sheegan badda ayaa galaysa cuz isaaq ma sheegan karo lakin waa sheegta hada waa cajib since we only protect dir cuz they invited us and we dont turn on them, there isnt single time in history we fought as it's violation to bite the hand that feed u 800 years ago and prepare u ake somalia with local knowledge and dhaqan thats why bah dir is given the kingship, they know the dhaqan very high which has caused problems inside us but it is what it is.

2. If Isaaq either settles in sool and slowly creeps up it's not good outcome, his hiding behind dhulboobe in the army formation as dhulbahante believes in the abtiyo culture were we only believe in abtiyo for dir cid kale axsan uma galno. Isaaq is dir for security but magacisa ma sheegan karo hadi dagaal dhaco as if he says he isnt dir he will be in the sea

3. We got the GM debacle also when 'sacad wa ogaden' it was warning shot to omar mahmud to not attack or ogaden coming to save sacad, they have relationship also historically because of 'doolo laga qadyee' as they assume we set the trend for it for somalis to start attacking them. So it's going to be hard for us to push sacad without an ogaden flank saving it's alliance. Then u got 'cayr n marehan' and that long time alliance even tho it's shaky they don't jepordise it and cayr has known warrior clan 'cabsiiye' so u need to 'divide' their ciidaan sxb on tarikh as they will be the hardest in the war and the rest will flee when he drops and it's quick war and not long one, if it gets long ppl start to uprise as it's effecting their economy cuz alot of shit has to go into ciidaan. We dont want a war with ogaden to be honest it will be long war of attrition and this is whaat 'sacad' wants inu labadasi meelood hal malin isku dhiciyo when the opportunity comes. Cayr has marehan ready if sacad finishes mj with dhulos gone and they march into cayr/marehan and move them, cuz sacad hates them, saleban is the only peaceful one but his shady character also but just money hungry there is no 'real move' he has made and is trustworthy.

4. They cud also use multiple political strategies which they have shown before to elect dhulbahante and cause harti war which we shouldn't ever respond to as jambal like in jama ali jama he is muse suldan ma yaqano dhaqanka reer miyiga and he got my cousin shot in the leg in madaxtoyo as we said 'u gotta go' before dhulboobe comes and i cant hold them on my own we only 5000 maximum and their not all ready 'reserves' either as we dont use all our clan only selected ones who had babies already thats why u see orphan children so they can carry on the lineage. Plus we resource at rate of 'slow' and 'low' to test the 'water' first so we don't make miscalculated war and lose all. Listen bah dubays wont survive in dhulbahante country there is no way we will send ciidan there to stop isaaq without dhulbahante approval and they dont need us as they can stop those habars if they want, waa been weeye niyahow cayaarta ay ku wadan dadkooda saying harti kuma rabo si loo nacsiiyo dadka oo tartib ah, which shocks my dad who says war anagu habar baaan nahay and we aint entering sool, only a few of our jifis even live there as it will duudo war of attrition on sools land and not duudo like last time, they dont fea issa mahmud tho but HG does after 93 but that war isn't like the war we had back then as that was serious war that england had to rush in with everything it had just for this area and airplanes and shit which is dog act they couldnt ome into ground warfare as there is no way white man will survive here on ground warfare in our backyard thats why italy found it hard to conquer it as we used the interior knowledge which they had no clue on but they then got smart n backed other nomads on us too for interior push and coastal bombardment and we knew it was over, u dont fight then sxb as ur surrounded and u work out the best surrender deal but even the surrender deal has to be one that is 'gainful' where u know u still got more if u wanted and calculate it against them. It's weird but we need to know our holes from history. Its definitely coastal bombardment plus interior push is the strategy to conquer majerteniya so we need to develop war strategies in the interior on how we can exhaust them with big hits so they keep pushing back

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We dont want big bases that are exposed this isnt our war style in history your a damn target if u do thru air like taleex that why they didnt do that italy as we kept the fortresses very limited in key areas where we know bravest osman mahmoud were one of my ancestors apparently fooled an osman mahmud to take the boqor ornament or something and as he approached he said your coming with me, just a nice little last hit before u take your last breath, he did it thru hikma cuz they only come when they hear hikma and u got them in your last death circle. we walked away from cade majiyahan minerals and we told looma galo dubays niyahow wa bahalo we know their culture well n fighting style. Beware if i were u bari haday lixd meel oo districts ka soo wada baxan it will so much blood as they center the enemy into ring.

Dhulbahante defeated bah dir not omar as they claim, let them faan kkkkk mudug defeating bari is unheard of as they warred for 400 years over here, but we were shocked at jama ali jama cuz abdillahi bay aminsanayeen and his faan but we said muse suldan time isnt now maybe when there is peace as ur base is intellectual, its bahalo time now thats why cade sacked xabsade and we said dont do it this isnt koonfur culture, qof walbo xiniyahisa wala yaqana as alot of koonfur culture is moving into puntland. My clan osman hadan is racno we cud match dhulos but be 500k and assume 10% is dedicated to ciidan cuz not all are going ya magaca si wadi doono hadi aan la soo noqon wa dhul boobe but i wouldnt risk it as their no proof we conquered sool ever except once when they invited bah dubays as we trading frankincense and minding our business in the miyi cuz we knew what happned to isse thats why we had no fear we kow we can match qualityka dhulos but no tirada is the problem

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad is adamant nabada puntland waxay ku xiran tahay dhulbahante oo harti ah ama khatar wayn weeye it cud end in another attrition my awoowe used to walk thru sool to las anod and he was armed and noone said a word to him so i think we have good history there

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dhulbahante lama fara geliyo niyahow wala barya just to move n we will handle isaaq n u can watch, it will be galkayo 93 on burco not 'erigavo' as they have dhaqan still and ceasefire agreement even though way ku soo xadgudban gahayle thru 'number tactic' not 'quality' tactic of the pasts, i heard which is frightening shit wat their doing cuz warsangeli if they open that flank using tiro tactic as HY kkkk not wise at all but maybe their observing them as they have been quiet which means their not trying to expose their fighting style like HG which is exposed so much now that noone will find them a useful ally

Saxib all of those are political. This one isn't, its people affected by natural disasters.
Ignore the low iq MJ. The truth is The Minister of planning(who's from PL) was the one that asked all the NGO/Foreign entities to move to xamar and check in with his ministry and the ministry of finance first. After he found it Kenya and the corrupted Somali politicians were pocketing a large portion of the money. PL/SL/xamars corrupted elite's are angry because they lost their passive income. So when u see them saying stuff like "farmajo is blocking our Development plan" They're actually not lying. Farmajo is in fact blocking them from developing their own hotels/businesses with ill-gotten money.

Mozart

You need people like me
Ignore the low iq MJ. The truth is The Minister of planning(who's from PL) was the one that asked all the NGO/Foreign entities to move to xamar and check in with his ministry and the ministry of finance first. After he found it Kenya and the corrupted Somali politicians were pocketing a large portion of the money. PL/SL/xamars corrupted elite's are angry because they lost their passive income. So when u see them saying stuff like "farmajo is blocking our Development plan" They're actually not lying. Farmajo is in fact blocking them from developing their own hotels/businesses with ill-gotten money.
He didn’t say that at all. He spoke about keeping the flow of income within Somalia and nothing about corruption on personal gain I.e the hotels they rent or the money being spent on flights. He didn’t accuse them of pocketing money that wasn’t there’s rather they spent it brazenly on ‘politicial’ things they could have done in Somalia .

Somalia does not have a real government that can legitimately print money from a central bank like most normal countries. The hawiye have held back the development of Somalia because of clan fears about the Darood or MJ government. But the Hawiye have no talent for government as they are pre-civilization level in term of mentally. They have dragged the Somali name into the toilet which is hard to clean up now.

In years to come, what is happening in Puntland region will be given as an example of how not to deal with hyperinflation.

Bosaso port today, zero docked vessels.. lower than Kismayo:

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 13.30.47.png

We are watching the slow death of Puntland region.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Helios is one Qaldaan I don't mind letting him work and study in Puntland, he is not a drug user like the rest of Somalilanders and or a habitual rapist.:pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Helios is one Qaldaan I don't mind letting him work and study in Puntland, he is not a drug user like the rest of Somalilanders and or a habitual rapist.:pachah1:
Muse Bixi is by far the coldest mofo in the business. He made an overnight executive order that YouTubers are taxed 40%.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They're Youtubers apparently the tax was challenged by an opposition leader. So it will probably be taken up in Parliament and overturned.

I'm happy Garowe is so welcoming to lander content creators, you're giving them free clout
:obama:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Muse Bixi is by far the coldest mofo in the business. He made an overnight executive order that YouTubers are taxed 40%.

I saw that on my YT but i honestly thought it was a hoax, that is low, the guy is greedy asf, he also let the Astaan TV director out of jail today after the Murusade MP paid him, I guess collect as much as Ethiopian Birr is his motto . :drakelaugh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They're Youtubers apparently the tax was challenged by an opposition leader. So it will probably be taken up in Parliament and overturned.

I'm happy Garowe is so welcoming to lander content creators, you're giving them free clout
:obama:
These are the future actors and entertainers, he should build them a studio rather than taxing them. Your adeer is a funny dude, if you love Somaliland you will vote Ucid.

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.