Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are Nomad?

Is that loser back with a new "Ogaadeen" shaati?

73aU.gif

More like Kablalax vs Somaliweyn

this is why 4.5 is a disaster

Absame has Mps/land in Lower Juba, Middle Juba, Gedo and Bakool where cawlyahan own 3 degmo out of 6 degmo

Harti has 2 gobals, half mudug and of course khaatumo

if it was based on a land bases easily Absame and harti would come on top since they own each more land or more degmo than major hawiye and dir clans

if its number, easily Harti and Absame would come on top since they have far more population than others

this is why 4.5 benefits certain langab landless somali tribes and this irir idea was created by cut the wings of certain darood clans in somalia who have far more land and people than all other somalis combined

the worst thng we ever did was ageering to 4.5

by the way never ever believe a marehan or a dir or a hawiye when they cry we want one man one vote, deep down they hate it as they know they would lose power as they are out numbered

Beenale warya. Cawliyahan are in middle juba and lower juba ONLY. But we both know absame don't have enough population in jubbaland to populate just bardheere and they have no might otherwise they would've already taken the city during the civil war or even when madoobe became president. Ogaden are landheere in kenya where most of them moved. Not jubbaland, you don't own anything in gedo. Ogaden has weak presence in jubbaland, you guys should stick to kenya no one told you to go there from jubbaland. It's like reer hassan coming to mudug and shilabo today and demanding lands they left behind since 1800s to be given to them. It's absurd and total bs. Either be in Kenya or jubbaland choose. Clearly you guys chose kenya but still want to have huge representation in jubbaland like when you first came to jubbaland in the 1800s. Buale district is shared, saakow district is shared. lower jubba kismayo district is shared, all other districts are shared and now mx is looking to getting representation in Afmadow :sass1: . Your fault for vacating these lands and going to kenya don't start crying to us now. You can't have your cake and eat it. That's why all absame from dds, and nfd are doing everything in their power to have jubbaland. You wouldn't need that if you were majority like in DDS and NFD. But you're trying desperately to be a majority when you're a minority. I specifically want you to come from NFD and settle jubbaland leave NFD behind that's what i want come to jubbaland and let's fight. This is why i have a treaty with degoodia, i want your little mz population in south wajir to be ousted.

One of my favorite shows.Ali Harare is a very neutral and middle ground political analyst he karabashes everyone from somaliland, puntland SFG and rest of the so called federal states that are closely working for the interest of the enemy countries calling themselves presidents with no ambitions whatsoever.

It is very rare to see an MJ + Isaaq couple.. even their camels do not graze together.

Is this some lame FKD attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending