Random Puntland politics discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, even if taxed at 40%, he is still doing better than the people of Puntland region who are watching their money depreciate at a rate of 50%.

Now thats cold :francis:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The funny thing is, even if taxed at 40%, he is still doing better than the people of Puntland region who are watching their money depreciate at a rate of 50%.

Now thats cold :francis:
If that was true, he would have stayed. He took his entire crew with him.

:mjlaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
265282D5-8D1F-4BC7-8CC3-DB24A0E88445.jpeg

Interesting :mjpls:

They have been smuggling weapons via that route for a while.

But instead of addressing this and while Puntland security is deteriorating what do you think that zanzibarian is focused on? Even their leaders are obsessed with Gedo. :snoop:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland should really do something about this, they kind of got no issues at the moment. With an army just in their bases all around.

The nearest navy station with 2 small boats and 15 men is in Maydh

And an Army Base with several hundreds in Ceerigabo

Why is Somaliland always silent, they've got the resources and the backing/ training from the UK

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"Yemeni Fishing boats carrying weapons for Shabab"
Bunch of bullocks. Jeeganistan smuggles weapons to Shabab and even have their soldiers fight alongside the terrorists. Shabab never had the audacity to control one single village of our land, the mountains was their saviour for so long and now they decided to expose themselves out in the open. I swear to Allah SWT I consider it a blessing, we'll overrun their garrison pretty soon.

Isaaq tax fugitives go to MajeerteeniyaState

abtiyaal soo celiya baxsadkan ku eedaysan inuu canshuur ka carraray. Waxaa la yidhi Isaaqii la baacsado dhankaas ayuu urroora

Waayo

Last edited:
These guys are funny wllahi :drakelaugh:they refused the greedy muuse biihi to take their hardly earned money.
Why the hell would you pay tax when you know you will get nothing in return, theyre utubers cuz apparently there is nothing else for them to do and they never get free education or healthcare and now after they managed to establish a simple source of some income the greedy calool wayn government officials are imposing taxes on them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would like to start as Bah Dubays who lives in Sool and Nugaal and can interfere on both maxamud saleban and dhulbahante as we know their culture as we marry each other in 'falidhidhin' and we know what side is right and wrong. Both have a valid case. Harti division division started when habar majerteen fled to his issa mohamed aqal crying the 'crown' of Harti is with us and Sicid Harti was stunned at your 'low' fuley act, he made 'promise' that day he will never hide under 'habar alliance' and he will form only alliances with clans who stand in their 'territory' using their 'male tribe name'. Sicid Harti 'vacated' the 'crown' out of honor for 'Harti' so their isn't blood-shed and let Habar Majerten take the crown on the account of 'dhaqan' and not 'bravery' because 'darod crown is on two principles gobanimo daarood iyo dhaqan diireed' this is the common 'value code' among all 'darods' and once either this breaks down, in-fighting begins either politically-poetry-militarily. The Gobanimo part came after 'dir' allowed us take on 'hawiye' in a 'war' to decide who inherits this land.

That's why the name 'hawiye' is 'feminine' name given to their 'Mother' on the account of her husband tribe losing the battle and their children only count their name now to 'hiraab, karanle, etc' and that's why u won't see 'tomb' for hawiye 'male ancestor' but only 'female' in honor of her children but not the 'man'. That day 'dir' crowned 'darod' with 'gobanimo' and said 'dhaqan' however must be 'dir' and that is the 'code' of 'alliance' between dir iyo daarod.

Daar-ood - means 'encampment with protective barriers such as rocks most likely as you see in their 'tomb stones' honoring their 'abdirahman' jabarti legacy of being in an encampment surrounded by 'rocks' and they also honor 'donbiro diireed' for her 'dhaqan' hence the burial between the two signifies rest in gobanimo n dhaqan weeye. This is well known account and factual and matches all oral history and environmental factors.

Now back to 'Sicid' Harti we have the admit as Harti that our 'bravery' is on the side of Dhulbahante and our 'Dhaqan' is on the 'habar majerten side' and it's critical we follow in this principle of darod and doonbiro or else our 'darod crown' will be at jepordy and I dont think 'habar majerten' have enough quality soldiers to fend a defence from 'Sicid' if he ever did attack for the 'crown' in the future which wud violate the 'dhaqan' rule but you can't keep denying history. Adigo habar diraceed ku hos-nool iyo niin oo magac dhul ku joggo without using his 'isaaq' alliance, that's far braver then any men we have, let's be honest what do we have beyond 'reero' and 'bahs' and 'habars' you see the trend, very rarely will u see 'male lineage' in habar majerten and if you do their 'tiny' becuz they stood up outside their 'habar alliance' and got slaughtered and why today their numbrs aarae 'low'. Reero is the worst 'title' in clan it means u need your whole 'reer' including women to fight. The bravest title in darod clan is when you have 'male name' and you want the 'male' name to exist not at 'high level' but to break down into more 'male names' signifying your clan is 'strong' and doesn't need 'habar' or 'reero' to get involved in any conflict, negiotataion, etc.

I am 'bah dubays' today in falidhidin waxan ku jogga 'diraca dubays' which is 'male name' due to my honor in my fighting with 'boqor osman' in the wars of 'bari' even though we lost, it's not about wins and losses but the quality of your fighting following gobanimo/dhaqan code of conduct. The worst war style is when u need 'numbers' it means your clan is low quality soldier and u need to do 'isaruris' kkkkk only for a clan of '100 boys' sometimes who are all 'geesiyo with male names'.

I am now marrying with hassan ugaas in sool but sooner or later I will become 'bah hassan ugaas' and leave the 'bah dubays' alliance to 'sicid yusuf' or I may help him 'get stronger' by standing in my own turf in 'sool' as 'hassan yusuf' male clan who 'reports' to the Yusuf Maxamed line which means my balls are all 'men' and no 'habar isku wac'. We have good 'dhaqan code' and now nurturing our warrior code to match dhulbahante in the future especially 'hassan ugaas'. Infact I want us to 'test' ourselves now against 'cabsiiye' as he was given 'fiqishini' name and my name in 'nugaal is boohaaro' and it will be interesting what 'dhulbahante' nickname us when we come out for 'war' and say 'lets do this shit' so I can stand on my territory using my father name and not be under my mother 'dirac' for protection, this is the ultimate level of bravery to rise up from 'reero to bah to finally male name' and if a clan hasn't reached that level yet, no matter how large they are, their quality of 'ciidaan' will be slaughtered by 100 to 1 on your side.

So I think I am ready to face of with fiqishini for adhicadeeye as they sit with the warriors 'ugaryahan' where-as I sit with hassan ugaas, i hope one day to honor my 'hassan yusuf' lineage in the spirit of 'darod n hawiye' war and we will remove 'fiqishini' from sool and only allow him to stay on the account of 'female name' like 'hawiye' is today. So lets do this shit boys, bah dubays in falidhidhin and hassan ugaas will congregate on 'battle agreement' and ugaryahan n fiqishini will congregate, this is critical as the dhulbahante code of culture is 'geesinimo' only and not 'qabiil' they will never choose a clan on qabiil alone and neglect their pact of 'gobanimo' so u need to prove your bravery to them before they give u their 'wacad' or else your not trusted and 'fiqishini' the dog may take dhulbahaante into hawiye alliance in the future if habar majerten do not act quick to stop this as they will use dhulbahante to slaughter majerten and get back their hawiye inheritance of mudug to bari. I also suggest we have 'security' and 'boqor' crown, without 'sacid harti' standing their on the side of boqor burhan especially 'garad baharsame' who is 'crown garaad of garaads' boqortoyadasi waa mid 'dhaqan ku fadhiso' ee kuma fadhiyo 'xiniyo' this will finally end 'darod monarch' being 'dhaqan' and become full 'kingdom' following in their gobanimo n dhaqan procedures.

Hassan Yusuf demands they are given high 'title' in order to secure 'dhulbahante' alliance and honor for our bravery, wallahi we some crazy ass calculated niggas anagu niyahow in 'war', we don't fight clans who ar 'reero' name either as I have to honor 'dhaqan code' but we love to war with 'male name' clans especially those in 'dhulboobe' land as that is the ultimate 'bravery' level plus 'dhaqan' level and hence they will 'crown us as viceroy of osman mahmoud' and give 'wacad' to the boqortoyo in 'sacid harti' thru 'hassan yusuf' bravery n dhaqan. In return the boqortoyo must have 'viceroy' title sent to dhulbahante like my clan who they know and we will secure them into dhaqan n gobanimo alliance.

Even if dhulbahante gives you 'dhaqan' role this doesn't mean he will protect your 'kingdom' as you failed to meet his 'code of dhaqan' and therefore your semi functioning kingdom based on 'ceremonial rights' and not 'full authority' monarch.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absame go fix your house now as Harti resolving it's house due to your god damn sayid interference which has led to now hawiye following your footsteps and sending 'cabsiiye' who was called 'fiqishini' a 'low title' in sool kkkk i hope it's lower then 'bah dubays' kkkkk cuz then we can destroy 'cayr' fiercest warriors which is 'cabsiye' but in sool his 'fiqishini' kkkkk and 'gahayle' taught a lesson to HY but what his name means 'gahayle' i don't know which will signify what his fighting style was but HY say they were 'midg1' style fighting and term them 'midg1' regardless if their siwaqroon in bari. My nickname is booharo in nugaal and in sool it's bah dubays.

Absame hates Harti cuz we told 'ab yeelo' and he ran and said 'absame' kkkk 'make a father name' cuz he used to do that 'abtiyo and begging shit' and as you can see in his clan most are still 'reero' meaning they haven't even reached bah level of bravery but need the whole clan to come out kkkk and only a few have reached 'ab yeelo' stage like mohamed zubayr but I am fighting for 'ab yeelo' at 'hassan yusuf' inside osman mahmoud plus there is heaps of 'abs' in osman mahmoud irrespective if they r small, they maybe made a bad decision and came out of their 'bah alliance' to early and got slaughtered by another 'warrior ab' in bari, thats shots fired to muse suldan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sade go fix your house also as your 'supplier' ama 'saadka' of 'darod kingdom' and supply dhulbahante flank while I am the hassan yusuf viceroy of osman mahmoud flank in dhulbahante as we charge down the enemy formation in the name of 'darod n donbiro diireed' or 'dir iyo darod' or 'gobanimo iyo dhaqan' and eliminate all clans against this principle in somalia or africa. Saadka is very important position in a military structure and the 'lifeline' and that 'sade' role in darod he is the 'supplier of gobanimo'. Tanade is spiritual house 'wuu tanaday' he is our true 'jabarti class order' for which we learn the 'diin of awoowe daarood'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bring out 'cabsiiye' oo ku joggo 'fiqishini' and 'boohaaro' oo ku joggo bah dubays, I am at least under 'dirac' but what is your 'name mean', as the second strongest thing to a male name is a woman name in our culture and why clans are allowed to form to habar alliances as that is hamitic traditions since their both equal and circumised by default to honor their 'ham convenant' in noah. Ham was brown, Mad was Black, Mu was white. Mu-ham-mad. It means 'white, brown, black' if you look at the ancient arabic against hamitic traditions it was born under and not the converted semetic tradition. In Somali we say 'mad-ow' for black. Ham=Dark Brown as they were all in Iraq at the time with Noah. Sham means=light brown. Ham founded hamitic empire and egypt was it's headquarters peopled by 'brown people' but the land signified 'black for adam' as 'adam' land was on this continent. When u say 'alhamdulilah' see the 'ham' part it's blessing to ham to god as he was righteous man and only 'one of his sons' disobeyed kanaan by shaming his father or something. Today u see 'ja-reer' it means 'ya-reer' they are the ancient ppl of hebrews not 'israelis' and lost their lanaguage due to 'canaan' violation and live as farmers and call the people of 'ja or yah' only, where-as japtheth signifies 'white' as he was innocent and not apart of the convenant that was given to shem and ham and from noah curse on canaan he passed the word of god to shem the light brown one even though ham was nearly 'secured' it if it wasn't for those 'ya-reer' who cut off 'shem' land inheritance thru bililiqo

Last edited:
Sxb fadhi kudirir maa alaabahaan la tagtid, walaahi you will kill it. Somalis are Oral ppl, ain't nobody gonna read all that shit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb fadhi kudirir maa alaabahaan la tagtid, walaahi you will kill it. Somalis are Oral ppl, ain't nobody gonna read all that shit.

They will read it becuz when they say they wont they are reading it more and when they don't say anything then u have a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending