ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Hoes are always well known in their city cause niggas will always be bragging and showing off nudes or even a sex tape they had with a ting to the mandem

This is a psa to the s.You are dumb af if you think the guy your fucking isnt telling the mandem about your sloppy top skills.Shit is like a masculinity competition :trumpsmirk:

The nigga might even ask you to f*ck the mandem once he gains your trust:mjlol:
I rarely used to do this especially as I tended to be more long term sex only relationships. The sort of one where you meet a beautiful career or education minded girl who wants the pipe but not the reputation.

In this case, never tell and you can hit it anytime from when she is 18 to 24 and she won't mind you having others as long as it's not in her face. Plus she will reward you for keeping it hush. Best threesomes were in this situation.

This forum has made me realise how much of a dog I was when I was younger. God forgive me for using your beautiful beautiful curly haired,big breasted,small waisted, big ass having creatures.

Toxique

hood arawelo
You seem experienced nayaa.How many times have niggas ran a train on you? :cosbyhmm:

i don’t remember hiring u to protect my pussy. :jaynerd:

how much mileage is on it is none of ur concern. i ain’t fucked u n i ain’t never gonna f*ck u. wat u gonna ask next, how big the men were?:fantasia2:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
True but I think he meant cars arent a great indicator of wealth as 2 guys can earn the same amount of cash but one is an idiot and spends all his money on a car to impress you whilst the other focuses on staying rich for life rather than as long as he has xalimos attention.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Why are you giving her advice?!

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I rarely used to do this especially as I tended to be more long term sex only relationships. The sort of one where you meet a beautiful career or education minded girl who wants the pipe but not the reputation.

In this case, never tell and you can hit it anytime from when she is 18 to 24 and she won't mind you having others as long as it's not in her face. Plus she will reward you for keeping it hush. Best threesomes were in this situation.

This forum has made me realise how much of a dog I was when I was younger. God forgive me for using your beautiful beautiful curly haired,big breasted,small waisted, big ass having creatures.
I never f*ck the same ting for more than 6 months.Afterwards I pass the ting over to my boy and if he finds a dime they would do the same for me.Everybody on these streets gotta eat

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

how much mileage is on it is none of ur concern. i ain’t fucked u n i ain’t never gonna f*ck u. wat u gonna ask next, how big the men were?:fantasia2:
Answer the damn question, naaya.
:draketf:
How many neefs smelled your stinky?
:reallymaury:

I never f*ck the same ting for more than 6 months.Afterwards I pass the ting over to my boy and if he finds a dime they would do the same for me.Everybody on these streets gotta eat

Word, I am too greedy for that. I keep the easily accessible dimes to myself. I am too lazy to keep picking up more chicks evey 6 months plus don't need the reputation.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother

Im trying to save the mandem from an std ridden that is all.If there is anything you will learn about Dr.Huncho it is that I couldnt give two fucks about females and their feelings let alone protecting a one :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Ramadan is definitely not the best time to secure anyone. How are you able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys?
Even khasaroo abdis are looking like salafi ikwa.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Word, I am too greedy for that. I keep the easily accessible dimes to myself. I am too lazy to keep picking up more chicks evey 6 months plus don't need the reputation.
If I find a wifey or a rich that is when I keep it to myself but the regular es should be used and thrown away

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
IMG_5102.GIF
no way u can afford to flex for a full 30 days unless ur a scammer in which case im interested. pass me ur digits :shaq:
Uuf if I could throw zam zam water at people across the internet I would be throwing them at you.

Got to keep these gold diggers and s away from Me. Imma start drawing circles around me now during Ramadan to ward off these thirsty females

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I know personally of couple Somali weddings in my area this weekend. People usually don't get hitched in Ramadan at all due to obvious reasons.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Answer the damn question, naaya.
How many neefs smelled your stinky?
:reallymaury:

none. that’s why im able to still do my thing. :diddyass:

sex wit an abdi only benefits him. i got these abdis kawaaled because they think they will eventually get some but never do.:mjlol:niggas willin to sell their souls n steal their moms ayuuto for some pussy.:mjlol: i drop them after ive taken them for everythin i can. :lolbron:

bruh i might lose my pt job soon and i need someone to pay for my car insurance. think of this as pre ramadan charity. ill send u my email :browtf:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Ramadan is definitely not the best time to secure anyone. How are you able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys?
Even khasaroo abdis are looking like salafi ikwa.

u hav 30 days to figure that all out. plus abdis are more honest during ramadan esp when they’re fasting. they won’t lie about their past if u ask them cus they think every woman wants a man who’s cleaned up his act and turned back to lord. :mjlol: i thank them for their honesty n keep it pushin :pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

sex wit an abdi only benefits him. i got these abdis kawaaled because they think they will eventually get some but never do.:mjlol:niggas willin to sell their souls n steal their moms ayuuto for some pussy.:mjlol: i dropped them after ive taken them for everythin i can. :lolbron:

bruh i might lose my pt job soon and i need someone to pay for my car insurance. think of this as pre ramadan charity. ill send u my email :browtf:
Then why are you acting like you're a well-worn hoe like @Jennifer?

sex wit an abdi only benefits him. i got these abdis kawaaled because they think they will eventually get some but never do.:mjlol:niggas willin to sell their souls n steal their moms ayuuto for some pussy.:mjlol: i drop them after ive taken them for everythin i can. :lolbron:

:dead:

Trending

Latest posts