ramadan for abdis is like wedding season for halimos

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
then stop hating on the kid n let me cook. why do u care if i kawaal a couple of abdis? if not me it would be someone else. :manny:
Somalian niggas and Somalian females are made for each other :manny:

Yall both unwanted by other races :mjlol:

Now enjoy your thread and don't mention me in one of your abdi bashing threads.I'm a proud braided Bantu male
tumblr_omugk2pbgU1qgj64qo1_400.gif

Toxique

hood arawelo
Taraweeh is seperated into men and women , i dont know how you will see anyone hanging out with anyone when women are on top floor while men are on bottom floor.Also you do know buying an expensive car when younger is not an indicator of wealth but often an indicator of credit usage.Most young people spend alot of money on things such as cars, flashy clothes etc.

Also every nggas knows if you are fking around.We have eyes and ears, there is hoe database.If you are on it.. well..
:trumpsmirk::mjlol:

bruh u must be a sheltered yout or u must live in the middle of nowhere. the hoe database doesn’t cross certain municipal boundaries. and ain’t u ever heard of parking lot pimpin? ain’t nobody trying to get numbers in the middle of the mosque. :mjlol:

miss me wit the credit talk. ur makin excuses for why u take the bus at ur age. no car, no female interest. easy math. :manny:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Ramadan wa bil cibado. Ramadan aroos la simicnaa wala aragnaa

ain’t nobody tryna get married during ramadan but abdis think about it 24/7 during that month. that’s why u see so many marriages after ramadan because ramadan abdi is very delicate n vulnerable. if u can’t make an impression during those 4 weeks then there really isn’t any hope the other 11 months of the year.

ain’t nobody tryna get married during ramadan but abdis think about it 24/7 during that month. that’s why u see so many marriages after ramadan because ramadan abdi is very delicate n vulnerable. if u can’t make an impression during those 4 weeks then there really isn’t any hope the other 11 months of the year.
Lol ok

now ur gonna doubt the religious halimos. what do u hav left then other than mgtow?:chrisfreshhah:
Most women don't pray taraweh where I live,only the pious girls do which could make a guy presume they are pious when they might just be there for the appearance of piety.

bruh u must be a sheltered yout or u must live in the middle of nowhere. the hoe database doesn’t cross certain municipal boundaries. and ain’t u ever heard of parking lot pimpin? ain’t nobody trying to get numbers in the middle of the mosque. :mjlol:

miss me wit the credit talk. ur makin excuses for why u take the bus at ur age. no car, no female interest. easy math. :manny:
True but I think he meant cars arent a great indicator of wealth as 2 guys can earn the same amount of cash but one is an idiot and spends all his money on a car to impress you whilst the other focuses on staying rich for life rather than as long as he has xalimos attention.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm broke Af, not really in the best shape either tbh. Still in school as well. Don't really seem like marriage material at this point. I'll consider in a couple of years.i would rather focus on school right now since everything I have left are difficult courses.
halimos, if u cant secure an abdi during ramadan then ur a female incel. if u want an abdi or a few, there’s no excuse why u can’t locked one down during ramadan. tbh if u can’t bag an abdi at his peak vulnerability then when can u? :susp:

the ashy abdis of this forum will hav u believe abdis hav many options n it’s the women who end up single, lonely, and desperate but that’s not true. it’s during ramadan that all abdis think about marriage the most n because of their religious state they are susceptible to manipulation. watever u want he will give to u because he’s desperate n doesn’t want to make it to the next ramadan single. this is esp true for the abdi who is the last single one in his group of friends.

sisters, let’s make a pact to kawaal these abdis this month. who’s down? :friendhug:

@Knowles @xalimathe6 @Daleelah @SumMo @Oranges&Lemons @sigmund @catwoman @Jim Crow @Slickback @Jerome in the house @buuqiyobalayo @Boqor @Factz @Huncho @Geeljire sanbuur

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Also every nggas knows if you are fking around.We have eyes and ears, there is hoe database.If you are on it.. well..
:trumpsmirk::mjlol:
Hoes are always well known in their city cause niggas will always be bragging and showing off nudes or even a sex tape they had with a ting to the mandem

This is a psa to the s.You are dumb af if you think the guy your fucking isnt telling the mandem about your sloppy top skills.Shit is like a masculinity competition :trumpsmirk:

The nigga might even ask you to f*ck the mandem once he gains your trust:mjlol:

World

VIP
ashy xaliimos have some intriguing minds walle :leon:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Hoes are always well known in their city cause niggas will always be bragging and showing off nudes or even a sex tape they had with a ting to the mandem

This is a psa to the s.You are dumb af if you think the guy your fucking isnt telling the mandem about your sloppy top skills.Shit is like a masculinity competition :trumpsmirk:

The nigga might even ask you to f*ck the mandem once he gains your trust:mjlol:

i ain’t a basic to hav nudes n a sex tape floatin around. i kawaal abdis i don’t get kawaaled:lolbron:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
one word: taraweeh. every able bodied abdi will be there. it gives u a chance to scout for ur roster and 30 days to seal the deal on the prey uve kept ur eye on for the last few weeks. u will kno if he drives, if he does then what make model and year which will tell u how much he earns, u will kno who he hangs wit and possibly his family so u can do some more digging outside of the mosque, n he will get the impression that ur a saintly woman because he will hav no idea what u do outside of the mosque.
Well Every once I awhile I like to flex on broke ass niggas

Shout out @Huncho

So I might pull up to the masjid during Ramadan with a foreign whip.

Becarefuk you might think you meeting rich abdi but he might just be a broke ass ramen noodle, McDonald's dollar menu buying mukhtar

Toxique

hood arawelo
True but I think he meant cars arent a great indicator of wealth as 2 guys can earn the same amount of cash but one is an idiot and spends all his money on a car to impress you whilst the other focuses on staying rich for life rather than as long as he has xalimos attention.

it’s a good indicator of wealth n a great place to start. obviously u gotta do more diggin n find out what he does for a livin but a man who takes the bus or drives a beat up car is ether broke or stingy. :idontlike:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Well Every once I awhile I like to flex on broke ass niggas

Shout out @Huncho

So I might pull up to the masjid during Ramadan with a foreign whip.

Becarefuk you might think you meeting rich abdi but he might just be a broke ass ramen noodle, McDonald's dollar menu buying mukhtar

no way u can afford to flex for a full 30 days unless ur a scammer in which case im interested. pass me ur digits :shaq:

Trending

Latest posts