Racism In Somalia: Arabic 'Soft-Hairs' Always Run The Show

reer

VIP
I wont lose any sleep if Bantus become majority in Southern Somalia, non of my concern.

:manny:
they are a major clan in the districts of kismayo jamaame and jilib and that's just jl
now add their population in benadir and the rest of koonfuria they are a laandheere clan

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Jubaland.

Ogadens and Mareexans should just join forces and drive out every last non ethnic Somali from the Jubba. (Bantus and Raxaweyn) The hawiye can stay, waa dad nala dhashay ee Somali asal ah. (Sheekaal, Gaaljecel...etc.) (Raxaweyn maba fahmi kara ee isku dhaqan manihin) so kick them AKAM DENSAA ass niggas out of the Jubba too.

Asalkaagu haduusan Somali aheyn waxaan kula jecleysano mooyee ka badan heli heysid.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You know what amazes me? Couple of qurbo joog hooyo mataalo kids, who probably never been Somalia claiming a poor bantu boy who was born and bred in Mogadishu should be send back how funny.

That Bantu boy lives in Somalia and is a Somali citizen. You on the other hand live as a qaxooti and descendents of refugees in the west. If someone can revoke your Somalinimo or deny you entrance is the bantu boy in Somalia. Don’t make a fool out of yourselves wanting Bantus out while your posting from your android in hooyos basement.

Somali kids in the west are too delusional and finished

You know what amazes me? Couple of qurbo joog hooyo mataalo kids, who probably never been Somalia claiming a poor bantu boy who was born and bred in Mogadishu should be send how funny.

That Bantu boy lives in Somalia and is a Somali citizen. You on the other hand live as a qaxooti and descendents of refugees in the west. If someone can revoke your Somalinimo or deny you entrance is the bantu boy in Somalia. Don’t make a fool out of yourselves wanting Bantus out while your posting from your android in hooyos basement.

Somali kids in the west are too delusional and finished

My geographic location doesn't take away my ties to Somalia. Its in my blood. Just like you talking about SL issues. You being in the UK doesn't discredit that.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I took issue with quite a few points in this article. It was written in 1994 and it shows. The author and so-called scholar turned UN advisor propagates the idea that Somalis are invaders to Somalia and Bantus are the indigenous people. We've seen more than a few Bantus say this over the years, but I have a feeling that cadaans are the ones who the idea originated from. I've not heard of it ever being mentioned before the 90s.

It's clear that the western world knew essentially nothing at all about Somalia. This is the mindset they came with during the humanitarian missions. With next to no information, they had the arrogance to tell people who they were and where they came from based off of their own western racial complexes.
Warlord Mohamed Farrah Aidid is a soft-hair. Arab-descended Somalis have also robbed their hard-haired countrymen, many of whose ancestors were East Africans, of their farms and forced them into modern-day servitude that borders on slavery.
This completely misrepresents what actually happened which is Hawiye militias trying to genocide Darood (with Bantu support early on).
For lack of a more accurate term, aid workers call the East African-descended people Bantus after the group of languages many of their ancestors spoke
It is interesting that the cadaans rejected the actual name that Bantus identified with, since apparently they knew better than the actual people. It shows how western perceptions of race have shaped modern Jareėrweyne identity and discourse.
When Siad Barre fell, the Somali clan gunmen came, again forcing Bantus from their farms, raping Bantu women and settling into a pattern of routine extortion that could only be called servitude by terror.
Again, this portrays this as a Somali vs Bantu conflict when it was a Hawiye vs Darood one. Bantus and Raxanweyn assisted Hawiye in the wanton slaughter of Darood civilians, but when they ran out of Daroods to loot and kill, the Hawiye turned on their laangaab slaves.
"We have to work for the people who stole our land. Our girls have to work as servants in our own houses," said Aden Yusuf Aden, 28, a resident of Sagaalaad, a predominantly Bantu village on the banks of the crocodile-infested Shabeelle, 19 miles west of Mogadishu.
You reap what you sow.
Some Bantus migrated into the area as long as 1,000 years ago, farming plots that the nomadic Somalis scorned.
This isn't true unless they're counting Bajunis, which are an entirely separate and more respected group. The first group of 'Bantus' as we know them came in the 1800s as slaves.
The Bantus welcomed the international intervention in Somalia 14 months ago because they hoped for relief from the famine and help in recovering their lands.
So did Raxanweyn interestingly enough. It's funny how things turn out, isn't it?

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’ve never seen such arrogant people as Somalis who see themselves as a superpower not to be touched. Even though its a failed state with dozens of foreign occupiers.

Humble yourselves, beesha Madow weyn na haa noolaafo. For ever cucking Somalis
B2525C42-029A-48B1-8787-8FFBE4ED4A0E.jpeg

bantu kids from somalia are somali than the ciyaal baraf kids who can't hold a conversation their grandparents

Anyone can improve their command of the Somali language. However bantus were brought as slaves and hellbent on siding with the Kenyas. I am patriotic and have plans to improve the country inshallah.

Being born in Europe doesn't change my heritage or love for my homeland.

I’ve never seen such arrogant people as Somalis who see themselves as a superpower not to be touched. Even though its a failed state with dozens of foreign occupiers.

Humble yourselves, beesha madow weyn na haa noolaafo. For ever cucking SomalisView attachment 147292

I get it your from SL and dont identify as Somali. Why don't you focus on the Oromos entering the country and the spybase in Socotra. As if you don't have national security issues to deal with.

reer

VIP
Anyone can improve their command of the Somali language. However bantus were brought as slaves and hellbent on siding with the Kenyas. I am patriotic and have plans to improve the country inshallah.

Being born in Europe doesn't change my heritage or love for my homeland.
a bantu worker from my neighborhood in kismayo is more somali than someone who can't talk to their grandparents
you are abgaal your clan are more familiar with bantus than most other somalis stop being so racist.

have you been to the south?

a bantu worker from my neighborhood in kismayo is more somali than someone who can't talk to their grandparents
you are abgaal your clan are more familiar with bantus than most other somalis stop being so racist.

have you been to the south?
Halimo doesn't know Beesha Abgaal iyo beesha Jar#eryweyne waa wiil iyo abtigi