Racism In Somalia: Arabic 'Soft-Hairs' Always Run The Show

I’ll keep this interaction in mind when I’m sampling the finest xalimos your part of Somalia has to offer

Damn I felt that garbaash through the screen!

giphy.gif

Yusuf M

PuntExit
You know what amazes me? Couple of qurbo joog hooyo mataalo kids, who probably never been Somalia claiming a poor bantu boy who was born and bred in Mogadishu should be send back how funny.

That Bantu boy lives in Somalia and is a Somali citizen. You on the other hand live as a qaxooti and descendents of refugees in the west. If someone can revoke your Somalinimo or deny you entrance is the bantu boy in Somalia. Don’t make a fool out of yourselves wanting Bantus out while your posting from your android in hooyos basement.

Somali kids in the west are too delusional and finished
I honestly don't think you would be saying this if Bantu population was rapidly increasing in Somaliland. Hell, you folks don't even like ethnic Somalis from the south in Somaliland let alone Bantus.

Sol

?
People have been saying countless times on sspot that the Bantu issue needs to be dealt with before it gets out of hand and no one took it serious and just said they were racists now look where we are :francis:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The noble Raxaweyn 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Raxaweyn did us dirty. Now these bantus are running around claiming somali history, and land. :dead: They are migrating more and more north. Populating and settling in every somali state. Its the Bantu expansion 2.0 :mjcry:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Zeila sold Nilotic, Omotic, Oromo, and Habesha slaves mostly. Not technically Bantus.

I don't think it was a major port like Zanzibar where the big slavery business was done. It was probably a minor sale point.
I thought habashas had more class than to be shipped of into slavery. :ohhh:Damn now if I ever get into an argument with an Habasha troll in the future a quick ''abeed'' will shut them up. :mjlol:

Ofcourse y’all are more worried about Somali Bantus becoming. Decent sized Ethnic group in Somalia and not the literal genocide that is happening against Somalis in Ethiopia.

My opinion on bantus changed :wow: @Halimo Supremist how you wadani but attack bantus? Yet siding with qabilist when it comes to masakeen bantus same qabilist have no love for your abgaal kin do some research don't be a fool :umad:
It's sad man. Somali Bantu are more miskeen than ethnic Somalis. They get brainwashed by Al Shabab. As I said before cad cads should be watched very carefully . They're up to no good

We should be monitoring bravanese and bejunis instead of Somali Bantu. Those guys are dangerous
Nice try, but Bantus will be the only demographic monitored. Bajunis & Bravanese ppl have been in Somalia far longer than descendents of slaves.
It's sad man. Somali Bantu are more miskeen than ethnic Somalis. They get brainwashed by Al Shabab. As I said before cad cads should be watched very carefully . They're up to no good
Cad Cad don't join Al Shabab you pseudo-Geeljire I wonder who taught your ppl to look after camels? only gallas hate ppl who are civilised join your kin instead of larping as a Somali. Ppl join Al Shabab willingly the same way they'd join the army or a militia. Bantus decided to join AS (free-will nobody was holding a gun to their head) & they'll pay the price of it like getting dragged through the streets like the scum they are.

Last edited:
My opinion on bantus changed :wow: @Halimo Supremist how you wadani but attack bantus? Yet siding with qabilist when it comes to masakeen bantus same qabilist have no love for your abgaal kin do some research don't be a fool :umad:

1. I am a waddadni who supports Somalia not being partitioned further.
2. Bantus are not miskeen they support Somalia being partitioned.
3. I support him on this issue alone. I have plenty of support from fellow abgaals and other hawiyes I'm not entering a popularity contest.
4. Bantus are not even Somali ethnically.
5. Go to a fellow BLM rally and bootyclap for them over there. If you get shot by the police the miskeen bantus will mock your situation. Only Somalis will have your back on this.

Trending