Racism In Somalia: Arabic 'Soft-Hairs' Always Run The Show

a bantu worker from my neighborhood in kismayo is more somali than someone who can't talk to their grandparents
you are abgaal your clan are more familiar with bantus than most other somalis stop being so racist.

have you been to the south?

I have no problem talking to my grandparents. Language proficiency is a silly way to measure someones background as with the right commitment it can be fully improved.

I am not racist I have given my reasons for not wanting them in the country. This has nothing to do with their heritage but on how they view and treat Somalis.

Which you disagree with but have not countered with facts. I had plans to go in the summer but had to change coz of Covid. I know that going to Somalia will not change my opinion because it is based on facts rather than emotion.

If you have facts to counter what i am saying rather than mentioning my location I'd love to hear it. Plenty of people I know in Xamar agree with me 1000%. What about them?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
joking aside 2 million bantus aren't that many compered to the millions of ethnic somalis that live in the country so there isn't much of a reason to be afraid of them

joking aside 2 million bantus aren't that many compered to the millions of ethnic somalis that live in the country so there isn't much of a reason to be afraid of them

The size is not the issue. Its the fact they makeup most of Al-Shabaab and their stance on Jubbaland. If they were 3x the population of the rest but peaceful I wouldn't mind at all.

reer

VIP
I have no problem talking to my grandparents. Language proficiency is a silly way to measure someones background as with the right commitment it can be fully improved.

I am not racist I have given my reasons for not wanting them in the country. This has nothing to do with their heritage but on how they view and treat Somalis.

Which you disagree with but have not countered with facts. I had plans to go in the summer but had to change coz of Covid. I know that going to Somalia will not change my opinion because it is based on facts rather than emotion.

If you have facts to counter what i am saying rather than mentioning my location I'd love to hear it. Plenty of people I know in Xamar agree with me 1000%. What about them?
ileen i been talking with someone somalia arag. what a waste of time

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The size is not the issue. Its the fact they makeup most of Al-Shabaab and their stance on Jubbaland. If they were 3x the population of the rest but peaceful I wouldn't mind at all.
alusess makes up around 7-10 thousand if im not mistaken they are honestly an small group of people that this point only exist cuz the gov is too lazy and weak to do so if u want to go after the members of that terrorist gang then go for it but don't involve everybody else who don't have anything to do with aluseless

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Bantus are not ethnic Somalis, they are Somalis by nationality not even dhaqan.
They speak Mushunguli, which the average Somali cannot understand. I grew up with a buncha Bantus and I actually have some good friends from the Bantu community.

They can be given equal rights but their opportunities will always be limited. The Somalis will always eat first. That's unfortunately the sad reality that comes with being a minority in ANY country. The lands they occupy is still Somali territory, this is our ancestral and territorial homeland. I mean at one point our dominance stretched as far as Nairobi and Zanzibar. The Bantus have taken Nairobi, and I promise they wont be taking anything else.

Bantus are not ethnic Somalis, they are Somalis by nationality not even dhaqan.
They speak Mushunguli, which the average Somali cannot understand. I grew up with a buncha Bantus and I actually have some good friends from the Bantu community.

They can be given equal rights but their opportunities will always be limited. The Somalis will always eat first. That's unfortunately the reality that comes with being a minority in ANY country. The lands they occupy is still Somali territory, this is our ancestral and territorial homeland. I mean at one point our dominance stretched as far as Nairobi and Zanzibar. The Bantus have taken Nairobi, and I promise they wont be taking anything else.

Inshallah. We already lost NFD to Kenyas and Ogadenia to Ethiopians. Jubbaland was always Somali territory and will remain that way.

when you go koonfuria go to abgaal territory and see if you have the guts to tell the bantus in jowhar and benadir to go back to kenya tanzania and uganda

So if I tell them that then what next? Your not making any sense. It doesnt disprove what I have been saying. Deflect all you want but you don't have a leg to stand on.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Nope they're migrating up north. Sad wallahi Somalis are screwed from every angle but most don't know or don't care. Eventually we will be completely boxed in and defenceless.
I guess they got sick of being abused in the south, I’m sure they’ll be followed with the same treatment :snoop:

Trending