Racism In Somalia: Arabic 'Soft-Hairs' Always Run The Show

Look at how Bantus speak about Somalia, they don't want to come back unless their children can rule!

They can't stand us and who is surprised?

“I never want to go back to Somalia again,” said the 31-year-old refugee with six children. “My priority now is to learn American culture and take my children to school.”

Amina Shokondo, a single mother of three, agreed: “I am so full of joy. I do not want to see Somalia again. But maybe one day my children will come back to Somalia and lead the country after they have acquired some education.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
They make up most of Al-Shabaab. They may be respectful towards you. But history has constantly shown the hatred they have for us.

Everyone is better of separating.
I think that hatred comes from how they’ve been treated in Somalia by ethnic Somalis. I don’t blame them for their animosity towards us.

Also, look at how Tanzanians love their Bantu kin and welcomed them back

"Because of your blood links, we have treated you specially," Ramadhan Omar Mapuri, Tanzania's home affairs minister, told the refugees on 9 November. "Unlike normal refugees, we have given you land. You should use this land and treat it like gold."

He added, "We are looking after you now, but you should not expect this to last forever. You need to be independent so you will be less of a burden on the host community."

I think that hatred comes from how they’ve been treated in Somalia by ethnic Somalis. I don’t blame them for their animosity towards us.

Somalis also treat Madhibaan and Tumaal like trash, our focus and priority is towards them first, not Bantus who have 80% of Africa to live in.

They are muslim but very different to us culturally. The solution is not to ignore the problem in hopes of not been seen as bigoted. They have businesses, seats in parliament. In every aspect they are free like everyone else.

Why continue the hatred? Slavery never should've happened. But its over now. Why punish innocent civilians then play victim? The only solution is for them to leave. They are far more peaceful.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
yes so that they can win that icj case by turning it into a puppet state
Oh yh I was aware of what was going on with the whole maritime case between Somalia and Kenya. Hopefully that doesn’t happen but then again we have power hungry corrupt politicians that will probably sign those papers :snoop:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Oh yh I was aware of what was going on with the whole maritime case between Somalia and Kenya. Hopefully that doesn’t happen but then again we have power hungry corrupt politicians that will probably sign those papers :snoop:
thankfully the current gov is out soon plus there are somalis in the court so that should help us win

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
USC raping Bantus? That explains why some Bantus could pass for Somali. I will never support or condone the abuse of any human being. I just dislike the false narrative that they push about ethnic Somalis.

As for those farmlands, who gave it to Bantus? The Italians right? Who owned those farmlands before Bantus showed up/were brought over?
In somalia Bantus only mix with reer xamars, barwaanis and other minority clans that probably why they have that Somali look

I don't think it's fair to kick Somali Bantu out. They're our brothers and sisters. We should ask them do you want your land to be part of Somalia or Kenya, if they choose Kenya, then we should give jubaland to Kenya. For a good price tho

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I don't think it's fair to kick Somali Bantu out. They're our brothers and sisters. We should ask them do you want your land to be part of Somalia or Kenya, if they choose Kenya, then we should give jubaland to Kenya. For a good price tho
I was with you until you said give jubaland to Kenya. Warya bax dhiig isku yeel :francis: :mjlol:They already have nfd you want them to take more land from us nacaas

I don't think it's fair to kick Somali Bantu out. They're our brothers and sisters. We should ask them do you want your land to be part of Somalia or Kenya, if they choose Kenya, then we should give jubaland to Kenya

What the hell is wrong with you? They already were given land. Other people besides Bantus live in Jubbaland. What about them? These Bantus have no right to hold the country hostage. Since they give zero fs about the country they should leave.

I was with you until you said give jubaland to Kenya. Warya bax dhiig isku yeel :francis: :mjlol:They already have nfd you want them to take more land from us nacaas
Why not ? Land means nothing if the people who reside there don't like the country . That's why we should have a referendum in jubaland . Leave or stay. Somalia or kenya . Somali Bantu are very good people , they should get a choice.
What the hell is wrong with you? They already were given land. Other people besides Bantus live in Jubbaland. What about them? These Bantus have no right to hold the country hostage. Since they give zero fs about the country they should leave.
Southern Somali tribes are just collateral. Ethnic minorities should be our priority. We should just let them decide, with the way things are going , we should address this before the land is forcibly taken from us. Somali Bantu are great people , that article u read I bet was written by a goofy white guy who tries to apply the white man and black man scenario into his writing.

Why not ? Land means nothing if the people who reside there don't like the country . That's why we should have a referendum in jubaland . Leave or stay. Somalia or kenya . Somali Bantu are very good people , they should get a choice.

Southern Somali tribes are just collateral. Ethnic minorities should be our priority. We should just let them decide, with the way things are going , we should address this before the land is forcibly taken from us. Somali Bantu are great people , that article u read I bet was written by a goofy white guy who tries to apply the white man and black man scenario into his writing.

Jubbaland has always belonged to Somalis. Bantus have vast lands and an ancestral homeland. You need to stfu with your bs. An Ethiopian sheegato has no right to interfere in Somali affairs. Take your lies and trolling elsewhere.

:camby: