Racism In Somalia: Arabic 'Soft-Hairs' Always Run The Show

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
f*ck you they are your problem keep them. We Somalilanders weren't involved in your trade. That's why some of you Mogadishu guys look bantu with soft hair.
Slaves were sold in Zelia port. You all were involved alright. And no Ethnic Somali mixes with bantus. What the hell do they teach you in SL? :mindblown:
African_slave_trade.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I have ancestry from Zeila, this map is fake news I won't believe it. We shipped them to you guys,
we were just helping are Southern brothers. I'm a denialist.
read about the Somali Arab slave trade. Beenta aduunka. We shipped them to you guys. Bantus are from south east Africa remember? The only reason why bantus stayed in southern Somalia is because they were being used to cultivate cotton, while the bantus in the north were just being shipped off to arabia for labor

Apollo

VIP
I have ancestry from Zeila, this map is fake news I won't believe it. We shipped them to you guys,
we were just helping are Southern brothers. I'm a denialist.

Zeila sold Nilotic, Omotic, Oromo, and Habesha slaves mostly. Not technically Bantus.

I don't think it was a major port like Zanzibar where the big slavery business was done. It was probably a minor sale point.

I have a Suugo Science theory that all Somalis used to be farmers and cattle herders before they got the camel and became mostly only nomadic herders. But this was 2,000 years ago before the camel was domesticated.
It’s not suugo, that’s what actually happened. And when the camel was introduced the maay maxa split occurred hence clan names such as abgaal /gaaljecel (gaal=geel in maay)