Muji

VIP
Bro how are you trying to be with @Tameable Qumayo and the moment @Muji returns you immediately go for her. Me and Saredo are having a civil disagreement yet you're being a thirsty nigga.
:camby:

the faraxs can no longer afford to have a domestic argument with their somalispot bae because @Abdisamad3 will be there to pick up the pieces
:chrisfreshhah:

Xalimos now is the time to drop your most unreasonable meher price

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol personally I wouldn’t go down the Tyrone route. My family would create too much drama. I would prefer to go after a younger geeljiire. I’d park beside @The Good driving a Merc and offer him a lift and a better life- I’m sure he would take me up on my offer. It’s not everyday A young farax is swept off his feet by a sugar momma.
backup????

lol sorry?:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bruh you're the one saying you were gonna pull up and just wave your "merc" and just get me to fall into your arms. Am I a hooker?? You're lucky all I called you was backup
:mahubowtf::umwhat::urgh:

I like career women xalimos. If I take her home to see my parents. My parents would certainly approve of the relationship. I'm a university educated young man and she is a university educated young woman. We would easily make over £100,000 in combined salary.

that’s literally my everyday experience

I notice less so nowadays because sadly I’m used to it.
They're always complementing you with fake compliments like how well you speak their language or how well mannered you are.. Its really awkward they make you feel like you are really clever compared to your own kind.. Which they only read about in their morning news paper.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
there’s nothing to come back to. I withdrew my whip and my offer as soon as I realised you were using me as leverage to pressure my good sis @Saredo.
You're the one trying to take advantage of naive young faraxs lol. Too bad I'm young but not naive. I wasn't playing a game with Saredo I just never took your offer seriously. I ain't and won't ever be some house farax for the likes of you lol. Ik my smile and that little fanax you love was enough to waive that meher of yours but I didn't need to bring that up.
:hillarybiz::trumpsmirk:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
lol the issue isn’t that there are NO good faraaxs, it’s just that there are a small pool of them on your uni campuses, but they get married off quick or go to Africa.

Personally idk if I would marry a Western xalimo tbh but I think I’m leaning towards it...
Imma have to scope out Melbourne/Sydney xalimos they are the greatest kk

Trending