Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I've been on here longer than you sxb:mjlol:, it's gone kkkk
OH NO HANaD ITS YOUR FACe

Muji

VIP
I don't get mad and it's insanely hard to annoy me as well. You can't mind game me if I don't play the game. That's the mistake these boomer civil war faraxs make. They engage Xalimos in their natural domain - yelling and chaos. When you're busy yelling at me I'll be paying you all the attention in the world.

looking at you like this
tenor.gif

And internally I'll be thinking about this, just to pass the time
giphy.gif
C5C907B2-0D55-49A7-8643-EA36EE9B2430.gif

A false sense of confidence is how it always begins

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Abdisamad3 you are forgetting that Somali women are the most fertile specie in the world. We are like cats in that we can give birth to a litter but do it at the age of 40.

there are many ajanabi men out there who are now actively seeking Somali women thanks to our queens on twitter promoting us.
Naya stop :francis:
I’ve been In America for a mighty long time
The only men other than faraaxs into xalimos hard are madow and they are into anything other than their own kkkk
I’m not certain where the superiority complex comes from, we farax have reproduced with Latina cadaan madow timo jilec even calibeysteen kkk

Idk where this false “xalimos are desired by ajnabi” thing comes from tbh

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
View attachment 93438

A false sense of confidence is how it always begins
Why are you making assumptions of how our 'relationship' is going to go anyways. You still have to get me first lol. Are you that in your feelings that your already dreaming of how you're going to enjoy manipulating a young farax like me?
:fantasia2::hemad:

Trending

Latest posts