Muji

VIP
You're the one trying to take advantage of naive young faraxs lol. Too bad I'm young but not naive. I wasn't playing a game with Saredo I just never took your offer seriously. I ain't and won't ever be some house farax for the likes of you lol. Ik my smile and that little fanax you love was enough to waive that meher of yours but I didn't need to bring that up.
:hillarybiz::trumpsmirk:

lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
@Samaalic Era
F99E335F-2039-4FC4-A07A-E45B896D39F7.gif

How could you?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol
Even if she leaves I won't come crawling to you because I was never yours to begin with anyways. I'm too arrogant to get down on my knees and beg you to give me a chance lol. Too many faraxs thirst over you on SSPOT but I feel that deep down you like the ones that aren't promising you the moon. My smile is for me to enjoy and you to dream about.
:mjdontkno::sass1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
lol the issue isn’t that there are NO good faraaxs, it’s just that there are a small pool of them on your uni campuses, but they get married off quick or go to Africa.

Personally idk if I would marry a Western xalimo tbh but I think I’m leaning towards it...
Imma have to scope out Melbourne/Sydney xalimos they are the greatest kk
Who the f*ck even lives in australia nigga :what:

I bet next time u gon say some shit like "iMmA hAvE tO sCoPe oUt rUsSiAn xAlImOs " :drakewtf:

Even if she leaves I won't come crawling to you because I was never yours to begin with anyways. I'm too arrogant to get down on my knees and beg you to give me a chance lol. Too many faraxs thirst over you on SSPOT but I feel that deep down you like the ones that aren't promising you the moon. My smile is for me to enjoy and you to dream about.

I’ll never leave you @The Good !

Muji

VIP

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Pick up @Muji @Saredo with a beat up car

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't get mad and it's insanely hard to annoy me as well. You can't mind game me if I don't play the game. That's the mistake these boomer civil war faraxs make. They engage Xalimos in their natural domain - yelling and chaos. When you're busy yelling at me I'll be paying you all the attention in the world.

looking at you like this
tenor.gif

And internally I'll be thinking about this, just to pass the time
giphy.gif

Trending