Hmmmmm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your into fanahloyins? Damn.... I knew I shouldn't of push them together
tenor.gif

Imagine you are a career woman, with a high degree and have been working your ass off. Without noticing the years have been passing by and you now find yourself in this situation or shall I say at an age where your eggs are about to expire, the curve is declining by the month and the clock is ticking .. In a panic mode you go for a man hunt.. but find out your only option is to marry low educated broke faraxs who are the only ones left on the market within your age range. Now my question is

A. Will you be willing to pay for the expenses for your meher
B. Finance your wedding and honey moon trip
C. Provide a fully furnished home where you and your husband can settle.
So we really have no choice. All the options are the same and there’s always going to be an abundance of men. I would just try a different city. In sha Allah i will never be the breadwinner.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Who said I dumped you ? I’m talking about my plan B.
:damsel:
Uff and you even like Ferraris more than Lamborghinis too. I think the honeymoon period is over and reality is starting to set in ma cherie. Life isn't perfect after all. Perhaps I should consider @Muji 's offer since I've given a bunch of non answers to her lol. If you can have backups then so can I.
:yousmart:

Uff and you even like Ferraris more than Lamborghinis too. I think the honeymoon period is over and reality is starting to set in ma cherie. Life isn't perfect after all. Perhaps I should consider @Muji 's offer since I've given a bunch of non answers to her lol. If you can have backups then so can I.
giphy.gif

Muji

VIP

backup????

lol sorry?:gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending