I created a 4th option. No marriage at all.

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Logic of bum faraaxs

Faraax: I don’t want to marry a 30 year old virgin because she won’t have kids. Her eggs are expired!

Faraax: I’m going to marry a 43 year old single mother and I will raise another man’s kids.

Yep that sums it up!!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
“I’m going on a “hunt” for a breathing broke ass human male since I’m getting too old and need to have babies asap.” - said no educated woman ever

That’s just stupidity. Never settle for less :camby:

No

No

No

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He ain’t lying tho, after 35 the egg quality declines but these dusty Faraaxs are forgetting we are not in a third world country, there’s a lot one can do if you have the money.
Sis there’s always the option of going to Turkey. Why do you think Somali couples are suddenly going on “vacation” to Turkey for 3 weeks to 6 weeks :lolbron:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sis there’s always the option of going to Turkey. Why do you think Somali couples are suddenly going on “vacation” to Turkey for 3 weeks to 6 weeks :lolbron:
Lol are they doing IVF there? Turkey is something else lol People are going there to get their whole look changed :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
@Abdisamad3 you are forgetting that Somali women are the most fertile specie in the world. We are like cats in that we can give birth to a litter but do it at the age of 40.

there are many ajanabi men out there who are now actively seeking Somali women thanks to our queens on twitter promoting us.

@Abdisamad3 you are forgetting that Somali women are the most fertile specie in the world. We are like cats in that we can give birth to a litter but do it at the age of 40.

there are many ajanabi men out there who are now actively seeking Somali women thanks to our queens on twitter promoting us.
You mean abu Tyrone:kanyehmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The answer is pretty obvious. :manny:

The moment they see a bum faarax wandering around the street, they be droolin over
"Faarax, is that you?"1581104897090.png

We will castrate these fuckers :lolbron:

Muji

VIP
You mean abu Tyrone:kanyehmm:

lol personally I wouldn’t go down the Tyrone route. My family would create too much drama. I would prefer to go after a younger geeljiire. I’d park beside @The Good driving a Merc and offer him a lift and a better life- I’m sure he would take me up on my offer. It’s not everyday A young farax is swept off his feet by a sugar momma.

"Egg freezing, also known as mature oocyte cryopreservation, is a method used to save women's ability to get pregnant in the future. Eggs harvested from your ovaries are frozen unfertilized and stored for later use."

the egg argument is falling apart @Abdisamad3 , we need plan B , C and maybe D
:lolbron:

lol personally I wouldn’t go down the Tyrone route. My family would create too much drama. I would prefer to go after a younger geeljiire. I’d park beside @The Good driving a Merc and offer him a lift and a better life- I’m sure he would take me up on my offer. It’s not everyday A young farax is swept off his feet by a sugar momma.
Wait hol up..... that's your son:tocry::damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Egg freezing, also known as mature oocyte cryopreservation, is a method used to save women's ability to get pregnant in the future. Eggs harvested from your ovaries are frozen unfertilized and stored for later use."

the egg argument is falling apart @Abdisamad3 , we need plan B , C and maybe D
:lolbron:
A farax who is not on team farax.. Waa yaab walahi :yacadiim::mahubowtf::farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts