Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 5 years and you still can't capture it from us.
You tried with your Kenyan boyfriends and you still failed.
Our militias are in Goobweyn
You guys are so pathetic and scared that you're kidnapping your own civilian cousins from K5 who moved to Kismaayo and are making them Askar:icon lol:
Loads of OG youngsters don't like walking around at night in Kismayo:icon lol:
Your kinsmen's actions show us that it is a question of not if but when fighting for Kismaayo starts again :francis:

How low life are you waryaa? :kodaksmiley::mjlol: At this point I feel Sorry for how desperate you are for Ogaden attention :pachah1: big time loser:susp:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
How low life are you waryaa? :kodaksmiley::mjlol: At this point I feel Sorry for how desperate you are for Ogaden attention :pachah1: big time loser:susp:
Don't you think it's time we move on from the internal animosity amongst ourselves and unite for our enemies instead of wasting time and resources to put down one another?!

Don't you think it's time we move on from the internal animosity amongst ourselves and unite for our enemies instead of wasting time and resources to put down one another?!

They have been bad mouthing ogs for years. I will remind them of who they are whenever they act up. They don't want unity but domination of deegaans that had nothing to do with them and this will never happen. They need to wake up from Kacaan era, pretending they have any power to do anything:siilaanyolaugh: delusional folks, I tell ya:mahubowtf:

Internal animosity? Ogaadeen are shisheeye just like Isaaq. Anyone who is not Sade is a shisheeye.

They have been bad mouthing ogs for years. I will remind them of who they are whenever they act up. They don't want unity but domination of deegaans that had nothing to do with them and this will never happen. They need to wake up from Kacaan era, pretending they have any power to do anything:siilaanyolaugh: delusional folks, I tell ya:mahubowtf:
Kacaan era? That's long gone. Nothing to do with us? You think we only turned up in Kismaayo in 1998? LOL
We have major political influence in Kismayo why you think that Raas Uhuru use Kenyan tanks?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Internal animosity? Ogaadeen are shisheeye just like Isaaq. Anyone who is not Sade is a shisheeye.

Kacaan era? That's long gone. Nothing to do with us? You think we only turned up in Kismaayo in 1998? LOL
We have major political influence in Kismayo why you think that Raas Uhuru use Kenyan tanks?
If other Daroods are shisheeye to you then tell your uncle Farmaajo to step down from our seat. Your hatred for Ogadens is extreme and unhealthy, don't let the politics get in your head.

If other Daroods are shisheeye to you then tell your uncle Farmaajo to step down from our seat. Your hatred for Ogadens is extreme and unhealthy, don't let the politics get in your head.
Daarood ma jiro. Every one who is not Sade is a shisheeye just like any Hawiye.
I never hated Ogaadeens until Kismaayo when Raas Uhuru militias are doing gang style bullying of our civilians and demolishing and seizing their homes.
Ogaadeens are my literal family and they are Qabiilists and discriminate against their own Mareexaan blood relatives. Disgusting.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If Ogaden only control kismayo than why are they president? Also has marehan ever held a president position if not than why?

If Ogaden only control kismayo than why are they president? Also has marehan ever held a president position if not than why?
Middle Juba is controlled by AS.
Kismayo is controlled by Raas Uhuru militias.
Lower Juba has AS running around and they have a large presence there. But Blackie controls Afmadow and Raas Kaambooni (OG stronghold) and a few other places.
Mareexaan have done better at fighing AS than OGs.
Madoobe cannot leave Kismayo his Raas Kaambooni militias don't control Goobweyn and Goobweyn is where Mareexaan militias are stationed at. Raas Kaambooni tried to capture Goobweyn 3 times using Kenyan help and failed.
Whatever happened between us and OGs is personal for me not politics because their populace is supporting this.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

bana-620x330.jpg

Kismayo is controlled by Kenya and Ahmed monkey is just Kenyan puppet. "
Without kenya we are lost" Ogaden.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Middle Juba is controlled by AS.
Kismayo is controlled by Raas Uhuru militias.
Lower Juba has AS running around and they have a large presence there. But Blackie controls Afmadow and Raas Kaambooni (OG stronghold) and a few other places.
Mareexaan have done better at fighing AS than OGs.
Madoobe cannot leave Kismayo his Raas Kaambooni militias don't control Goobweyn and Goobweyn is where Mareexaan militias are stationed at. Raas Kaambooni tried to capture Goobweyn 3 times using Kenyan help and failed.
Whatever happened between us and OGs is personal for me not politics because their populace is supporting this.
Can link soures and the dates of the 3 failed attempts? Why can't you guys do a power share and elections? Is madoobe the only jubbaland president so far?

Aren't mx the ones who kicked out oromos? I salute them for that work they did wallahi. Its only fair to give them presidency. Ogaden already has somali galbeed
Who told you that? Ogaden came to JL in the early 1800's when it was still an Oromo stronghold, OG assimilated or killed the remaining Oromos. MX came in the mid 1800's when it was already established Ogaden territory.

Can link soures and the dates of the 3 failed attempts? Why can't you guys do a power share and elections? Is madoobe the only jubbaland president so far?
Yes he is "Jubaland" president now.
I can't find a source for 2013.
2013 was when the Madoobe-Barre fiasco went crazy
2014:
Dagaal U Dhexeeya Ciidamada Barre Hiiraale iyo Maamulka Jubba Oo Ka Qarxay Degmada Goobweyn Oo Wax Yar U Jirta Magaalada Kismaayo
Ciidanka Difaaca ee Kenya oo taageero buuxda siinaaya Ciidamada Maamulka Jubba, ayaa waxaa la soo sheegayaa inaanay xilligaan qayb ka ahayn dagaalka ka soconaayo Goobweyn.

2015:
https://goobjooge.net/ciidamada-jub...axday-ciidamada-taabacsan-barre-hiiraale/amp/

@nine why are your people so soft in galmudug? It is like you only know how to speak against OG.
Side switching flip flopping beggarbahante stay out of this

Its a shame happen to these marehan people getting treated like second class citizens.

I feel for you guys i really do @Sheikh @Luna @nine

:kendrickcry:
That's only in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending