Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Is it true that some oromos inhabited the jubbas before somalis got there? if that’s true then who inhabited the jubbas before the oromos?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Is it true that some oromos inhabited the jubbas before somalis got there? if that’s true then who inhabited the jubbas before the oromos?

It was always inhabited by Somalis. Ajuran held sway over Jubba valley until Rahanweyn took over which was governed by Geledi Sultanate. After the weakening and instability of southern Sultanates that's when Darood expansion came.

Only Oromo land we stole was NFD in Kenya. The rest we are native to. I mean don't forget that Oromos stole our lands in Hararghe after the collapse of Adal Sultanate.

Last edited:
Even NFD was ancient Somali heartland . Places like Wajir and Mandera were settled by the ancient Madanleh Somali folk , the famous well diggers .

The Somali advance into the deep Jubbas and NFD was a retaking of their ancient borders following several centuries of Oromo expansion . Somalis get confused because many ancient Somaloid clans were Oromised by the great Oromo migrations ( Some Dir, Gabbre, Garre , Sakuye ).

The difference between the first ancient Somali Cushitic advance in the South and the second in the 19th century was that the latter was also led Northern Maxa Tiri speakers , the Darood warriors .

Some of the Maxa tiri speakers conflated ancient Somali clans who had become somewhat Oromised with actual Oromos like the Borana . In their height of strength , the Oromos took tribute and traded with the coastal Zwahili peoples like the Boni and Pokomo. They were defeated in the 19th century .

Lewis and other Eurocentric scholars also confused the issue by attributing pre-Islamic Somali ruins to Oromo . I believe he claimed they settled as far as Dhulbahante territory .The Somalis also attributed various ruins to Oromo because they wanted to make an invent an Arab migrant descent myth .

Anything South of Kismayo and Bardera were inhabited by Oromos. It was never Somali before Ogadens came and made it Somali. The coast was Bajuni

It was always inhabited by Somalis. Ajuran held sway over Jubba valley until Rahanweyn took over which was governed by Geledi Sultanate. After the weakening and instability of southern Sultanates that's when Darood expansion came.

Only Oromo land we stole was NFD in Kenya. The rest we are native to. I mean don't forget that Oromos stole our lands in Hararghe after the collapse of Adal Sultanate.

Not true. The hinterland was Oromo, especially the Borana. Geledi sultunate didn't go all the way through the Jubbas but only around a little North of Kismayo. Kismayo was Bajuuni.

Last edited:
The Oromos inhabited the lands until the Makahil or Auwliyan Ogadeen tribes came in and took it over. There was a time the Ajuuran had it but did not bother with it much because they had warfare with the Portuguese that why they have the land.

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

Which place does he rule with low population of Ogaden? Gedo? Lower Jubba is majority Ogaden Absame. A well known fact.
He is the president of Jubbaland the state Jubbaland not the Gobols within it. I know that but I do not belong to Kismaayo but majority are makahiil and auwliyan because they are more south.

He is the president of Jubbaland the state Jubbaland not the Gobols within it. I know that but I do not belong to Kismaayo but majority are makahiil and auwliyan because they are more south.

The biggest Ogaden subclan in Lower Jubba is Mohammed Subeyr who dominate the big district of Afmadow (the oldest district there) which was made by Sultan Magan a century plus ago. He was reer cabdille. They live in Kismayo and can be found in most tuulos in Lower Jubba too.

Makahil and awlihan are more "South" only as in a lot of their territories is in Kenya unlike Mohammed Subeyr who mostly live in the Ogaden region and the Jubbas. All three subclans of Ogaden can be found in all three regions though.

Yes we run it and we came before all these Zoomaalis lusting for the beautiful land my ancestors settled on centuries ago. Haters gonna hate
They run Kismaayo and not an inch more.
Axmed Madoobe doesn't even control Goobweyn LOL
Goobweyn is 13KM from Kismayo LOL
We run Jubaland Kulahaa :icon lol:
NCvhPMx.png

Which place does he rule with low population of Ogaden? Gedo? Lower Jubba is majority Ogaden Absame. A well known fact.
The population of Lower Juba outside Kismayo is considerably low.

They run Kismaayo and not an inch more.
Axmed Madoobe doesn't even control Goobweyn LOL
Goobweyn is 13KM from Kismayo LOL
We run Jubaland Kulahaa :icon lol:
NCvhPMx.png

The population of Lower Juba outside Kismayo is considerably low.

Low? to you abu geel. But how would you know when you only think Kismayo is whole of Lower Jubba. Speaking like a true immigrant.

And don't quote me. I don't debate your kind during Ramadan with you lying ass and delusional bubble

Lower and Middle Jubba are heavily inhabited by Ogaden and other clans who are not Marehan.

Reer gedo and their galti cousins need to make their own state in Gedo. We don't want to share our land with you. If you don't want to lose more men, do your thing. This is genuine advice or it will be karbaash all over again each time till you have no men left:francis:

Lower and Middle Jubba are heavily inhabited by Ogaden and other clans who are not Marehan.

Reer gedo and their galti cousins need to make their own state in Gedo. We don't want to share our land with you. If you don't want to lose more men, do your thing. This is genuine advice or it will be karbaash all over again each time till you have no men left:francis:
Jubaland is named after the Juba river which starts right outside Gedo.
Karbaash? You ride Kenyan tanks and don't even have Berxaani.
What we doing living in Berxaani? LOL
Goobweyn?
Buurgaabo?
Qooqaani?
Janaay Cabdalle?
Middle Juba we in Saakow and plenty of us in Jilib.
You want to dish out karbaash we will see who is stronger when Raas Uhuru do not have their Kenyan masters.
Do you even control Berxaani? LOL
0xh7exE.png

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
The Oromos inhabited the lands until the Makahil or Auwliyan Ogadeen tribes came in and took it over. There was a time the Ajuuran had it but did not bother with it much because they had warfare with the Portuguese that why they have the land.
Who was inhabiting the land before oromo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts