Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Watch the video I time stamped the part where the merahan guy is singing around the 8:30 mark he snitched on dhulos that were helping them :ftw9nwa:
The only merahan in the west are those who fled before siyaad Barre fled or those displaced by usc in gedo the merahan that stayed until usc came are extinct killed in Mogadishu or those who were lucky to escape eelay were burning them alive on the road to gedo from Mogadishu.:vo3yidw:

Yeah your right your getting raped by fufus:russ:

There were wealthy Marehan families back then that had money to move to the West just for fun before the Civil War started.

SNF manhandled USC in Gedo sxb.

And Marehan militias in Mogadishu fought and killed who2's.

After that they took a route and went South.

Most of them made it out alive.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Majeerteen got karbaashed to Puntland and now they aren't a military threat anymore they can't do much except political support from Puntland and Dhulos well I don't need to explain lol. It was Mareexaan and Majeerteen and Ogaadeen who were wrestling for Kismayo where were the Dhulos?
Theres no difference between harti you dont see use trying to cause disunity between sade so why are you trying to divide kablalax?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There are no documents of Isaaq being gaals. When the clan was first mentioned. They were known as Somali Muslims. :dead:

GX, HJ and Arap were part of Dervish State. Read some books doqony. :childplease:
I heard somaliland is building a church in tukaraq trying to spread christianity on harti muslim land boowe waa jihad

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stand on your own two feet langaab and stop hiding behind caghdeers. May beesha MX continue karbashing you Kablalax rodents
An isaac telling an majeerteen to stand alone?

Boowe if you're isaac then i am darood i know your british colonial masters taught you well their tactic of divide and conquer but that shit wont slide me with me.

There were wealthy Marehan families back then that had money to move to the West just for fun before the Civil War started.

SNF manhandled USC in Gedo sxb.

And Marehan militias in Mogadishu fought and killed who2's.

After that they took a route and went South.

Most of them made it out alive.

Lmfaooo we know what happened in Gedo,xamar and galgaduud.... Don't lie you guest....

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I heard somaliland is building a church in tukaraq trying to spread christianity on harti muslim land boowe waa jihad

Wtf you smoking? Source, please? Most Somali Sheikhs hail from the Isaaq clan so that's enough to tell you we are not gaals while Majerteen Sheikhs are.

Ayaan Hirsi.

Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Amal farah
Amal-Farah.jpg

She's also Majerteen. :pachah1:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wtf you smoking? Source, please? Most Somali Sheikhs hail from the Isaaq clan so that's enough to tell you we are not gaals while Majerteen Sheikhs are.

Ayaan Hirsi.

Amal farah
Amal-Farah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
My cousins the harti warsengeli sultanate enslaved isaac likewise a dhulbhante man once married two isaac men not cause he was gay but out of kibir cause he could kkkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
An isaac telling an majeerteen to stand alone?

Boowe if you're isaac then i am darood i know your british colonial masters taught you well their tactic of divide and conquer but that shit wont slide me with me.

Those British colonials were our Heros. They gave us extra territory and privilege to steal more Harti territory.

God bless Great Britain. :rejoice:

early-map-makers.jpg

Sheikh

VIP
Lmfaooo we know what happened in Gedo,xamar and galgaduud.... Don't lie you guest....

Yo step out of argument this is Sade vs Harti argument.

Darood debate.

Not Sade vs who2's argument.

tenor.gif

You'll get your chance don't worry another time. :icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My cousins the harti warsengeli sultanate enslaved isaac likewise a dhulbhante man once married two isaac men not cause he was gay but out of kibir cause he could kkkk

Source please? :mjkkk:

Warsangali Sultanate was a tiny dusty Sultanate that use to get raided and pay tribute to eastern HY so FOH!
:camby:

Ayaan Hirsi.

Amal farah
Amal-Farah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Lmfaooo why you wasting your time on mj who pimped they daughters to Italian and spied for them against Mohammed Abdullah Hassan

:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lmfaooo why you wasting your time on mj who pimped they daughters to Italian and spied for them against Mohammed Abdullah Hassan

:mjlol:
Tell me the name of your great great grandfather and i will tell you if he bares the name of my family who owned habar gidir slaves in hobyo if you check your dna you probably have some of your majeerteen slave masters blood running through your veins kkk

Tell me the nane of you great great grandfather and i will tell you if he bares the name of my family who once owned habar gidir slaves in hobyo if you check your dna you probably have some of your majeerteen soave masters blood running through your veins kkk

That's the stories your parents tell you.... How do you pimp your daughters and still be Italian slave lmfaoooooo

Sheikh

VIP
The mayor of kismayo harti

The interior minister of jubaland harti

What more can i say harti waa laandheer boowe

Not for long.

After Marehan become President of Jubaland in 2019.

We'll make Facayo a Sade sub clan mayor of Kismayo.

And the interior minister shall be another Marehan.

This is your last go around sxb savor it while it lasts. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's the stories your parents tell you.... How do you pimp your daughters and still be Italian slave lmfaoooooo
Did you hear theres a habar gidir man in braxley who claims to be prophet muhammad
He has many habar gidir followers he has even built a Kaaba in baraxley he set up a isbaaro there and charges people money to do tawaaf kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending