Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they accuse you guys of being kenyan puppets and dont control jubbaland outside of kismayo? Is madoobe a mayor or president im confused

They do that because many of them migrated to Kismayo after they got kicked out of Xamar in 1991 and suddenly they think they own Kismayo when they don't even have a single village in Lower Jubba. Kismayo is historically and before most of them came, inhabited by kabalalax (Ogaden and Harti) and bajuun.

barre Hiraale used Ethiopia to maintain power against Ogadens in Jubaland way before Kenya was involved so many Marehans are mad their strategies got handed to them. How do you want to rule Kismaayo in LOWER JUBBA? You have no tuulo there. Barre Hiraale himself is from Wardheer but they are supporting him to rule a city, he has no right to rule whether It's clan or deegaan.

I swear bajuunis, biyomaal and sheekhaal are more relevant there than Marehan. They have their towns and Islands in lower Jubba unlike reer afkanool

So what i have learn is that marehan have the man power to take over kismayo but only thing stopping them is the support madoobe has from the kenyans and AS?
Mareexaan and AS relations improved. When Blackoe got kicked out of Kismayo by Al Kabab he joined KDF not long after
The main thing stopping us is KDF.
Ogaadeens have been kidnapping their own civilians in Kismayo and enlisting them as Askar I know that they know the fight is going to continue

Gedo is the largest and most populous Gobol.
A large part of the Lower Juba population is in Kismayo where Mareexaan have a big presence and Absame and Sade are the two most populous clans in Kismayo.
Afmadow and and Ras Kamboni are not all of Jubaland

And Kismaayo is not all of lower jubba. Afmadow district made Atleast half of lower Jubba alone and both jubba gobols are dominated by Ogaden. We make up more with both gobols against yours

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So what i have learn is that marehan have the man power to take over kismayo but only thing stopping them is the support madoobe has from the kenyans and AS?

Yes.
bana-620x330.jpg
:chrisfreshhah:

And Kismaayo is not all of lower jubba. Afmadow district made Atleast half of lower Jubba alone and both jubba gobols are dominated by Ogaden. We make up more with both gobols against yours
A large part of Lower Juba population is in the Kismayo district.
And Middle Juba has Sade and Absame and Raxanweyn residents it is not dominated by one clan like the Afmadow district.

A large part of Lower Juba population is in the Kismayo district.
And Middle Juba has Sade and Absame and Raxanweyn residents it is not dominated by one clan like the Afmadow district.

Kismayo is shared but It's not a mareexaan city. These clans inhabit Kismayo today:

Absame (Ogaden and jidwaq)
Harti
Marehan
Bajuun
Sheekhal
Gaaljecel
Madowweyne

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mareexaan and AS relations improved. When Blackoe got kicked out of Kismayo by Al Kabab he joined KDF not long after
The main thing stopping us is KDF.
Ogaadeens have been kidnapping their own civilians in Kismayo and enlisting them as Askar I know that they know the fight is going to continue
How come this isn't bigger news? I have never heard of this beef between ogs and mx for some reason. How long has this fight been going on? I swear this shit is so lowkey

Kismayo is shared but It's not a mareexaan city. These clans inhabit Kismayo today:

Absame (Ogaden and jidwaq)
Harti
Marehan
Bajuun
Sheekhal
Gaaljecel
Madowweyne
Mareexaan had undispited dominance in the city at certain points I see how you took us out of Kismayo lost of clan LOL

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@nine @Sidi Dirir you think Madoobe is the only reason why Kenya intervened? They have high ranking officials in the government MX have ZERO!! influence.

You find that amusing?, foreign countries conspiring to take over Somalia, and displacing the locals.

I tell you what though with all their combination they have yet to accomplish their set goal because of the marehan resistance. Soon enough they will get tired and we will chase them all out

You find that amusing?, foreign countries conspiring to take over Somalia, and displacing the locals.

I tell you what though with all their combination they have yet to accomplish their set goal because of the marehan resistance. Soon enough they will get tired and we will chase them all out
Did I say that? The problem with you bons is your sense of entitlement you expect foreigners to help you even though you have nothing to offer them even if OG didn't have any notable politicians in the Kenyan government they would still have gotten kenya's help why? They have a good port and coal its not a matter of foreign help because we all know you would be happy if kenya helped you.

@Gucci mane @Sidi Dirir Our major political influence in Kismayo is undisputed
Prior of Kismayu’s capture, the city was under the control of al Shabaab, however, the group allowed the Marehan system to remain in place and dominate the city’s politics.
Al Shabaab understood that without Marehan’s implicit support holding the city or keeping it functional would prove to be difficult
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03/01/backing-rival-clans-led-to-the-defeat-at-el-adde_c1303693

However, Meles seemed to be more concerned regarding the situation in Kismaayo, where the problems were within the Darood clan rather than the Hawiye. (Comment: While President Yusuf is from the Darood/Mijerteen sub-clan, the Darood presence in Kismaayo is largely from the Darood/Marehan sub-clan. End Comment.)
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08ADDISABABA286_a.html
1446utg.png

And what did IGAD say about us?
Draft IGAD Strategy on managing the liberated areas in Somalia
"....... Jubaland with Kismayu as capital without the Marehan is impossible"...."

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Did I say that? The problem with you bons is your sense of entitlement you expect foreigners to help you even though you have nothing to offer them even if OG didn't have any notable politicians in the Kenyan government they would still have gotten kenya's help why? They have a good port and coal its not a matter of foreign help because we all know you would be happy if kenya helped you.

You are too stupid to grasp your own assertion, you have directly glorified the middling of foreign countries as if it were not the root cause of Somalia problem, you are also too mentally deranged to a knowledge maraxan are in the right here. Just so you know we controlled Kismayo before the Madows arrived and after their departure there is nothing you or any mentally deranged Kenyan puppet can do to stop us. How about you get off the Madow nuts & fight your own battles? By the way the real definition of a boon is someone under the protection of another man's nut.
giphy.gif

MX should take back that city wallahi. Whats even worst is a OG kenyan puppet is the president. Wow this whole time i thought it was a shared city but its originally a MX city
It was conquered from MJs and now they are not a militay threat to us LOL it is now OGs and MXs who are gonna wrestle for Kismayo not MJs anymore

I think we don't need to call Mareexaan "BOON"
Reer Boon Ugaas Cilmi
  • Reer Yuusuf Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Cali Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Nuur Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Magan Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Iimaan Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Maxamuud Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Cilmi Boon Cilmi
  • Reer Axmed Boon Cilmi
Reer Boon Nuur Ugaas Warfaa
  • Samatar Boon Nuur
  • Shirwac Boon Nuur
  • Guuleed Boon Nuur
  • Magan Boon Nuur
  • Xirsi Boon Nuur
  • Kooshin Boon Nuur
The above are some OG sub clans
https://www.marefa.org/اوگادين_(قبيلة)

You are too stupid to grasp your own assertion, you have directly glorified the middling of foreign countries as if it were not the root cause of Somalia problem, you are also too mentally deranged to a knowledge maraxan are in the right here. Just so you know we controlled Kismayo before the Madows arrived and after their departure there is nothing you or any mentally deranged Kenyan puppet can do to stop us. How about you get off the Madow nuts & fight your own battles? By the way the real definition of a boon is someone under the protection of another man's nut. View attachment 46373
Let me ask you something. How is getting kenyan and ethiopian help bad when your people tried and failed that? You are a hypocrite wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.