Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This whole IGAD project was dead on arrival. It came with KDF tanks and it will leave when they go.

Yeah even with Kenyan tanks, they can't pass Kismayo. The fun begins when Kenya Madows leave. It will probably take us 1 hour to take the whole city.

Yes he is "Jubaland" president now.
I can't find a source for 2013.
2013 was when the Madoobe-Barre fiasco went crazy
2014:
Dagaal U Dhexeeya Ciidamada Barre Hiiraale iyo Maamulka Jubba Oo Ka Qarxay Degmada Goobweyn Oo Wax Yar U Jirta Magaalada Kismaayo

2015:
https://goobjooge.net/ciidamada-jub...axday-ciidamada-taabacsan-barre-hiiraale/amp/

Side switching flip flopping beggarbahante stay out of this

That's only in Kismayo
My reer abti are OG It is as much my business as it is yours.

Lol some of you are acting like Baydhabo (South West) and Muqdisho (Whole SFG) don't have the same difficulties taking control of the outskirt of the cities but go on and be selectively obsessed how Jubaland has the same problem.

The problem is Al-shabaab and if you are suggesting your clan is part of them, I mean:ohno:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No they are not. They are majority in Gedo, their gobol. They can have their own state though. I will support them
Why do they accuse you guys of being kenyan puppets and dont control jubbaland outside of kismayo? Is madoobe a mayor or president im confused

My reer abti are OG It is as much my business as it is yours.

He is saying "stay out of this" as if his whole clan, himself included aren't crying for help to everyone. Using Ethiopia in Gedo and JL to maintain power against Ogaden, don't work for them anymore and mad it works for Ogadens. Waa dad ay ku furantahay:drakekidding:

Why do they accuse you guys of being kenyan puppets and dont control jubbaland outside of kismayo? Is madoobe a mayor or president im confused
He is the president of JL but these bons like to speak big online they know they will be massacred if they step a toe out of line.

Gedo is the largest and most populous Gobol.
A large part of the Lower Juba population is in Kismayo where Mareexaan have a big presence and Absame and Sade are the two most populous clans in Kismayo.
Afmadow and and Ras Kamboni are not all of Jubaland
No they are not. They are majority in Gedo, their gobol. They can have their own state though. I will support them

He is saying "stay out of this" as if his whole clan, himself included aren't crying for help to everyone. Using Ethiopia in Gedo and JL to maintain power against Ogaden, don't work for them anymore and mad it works for Ogadens. Waa dad ay ku furantahay:drakekidding:
Ethiopia was in Somalia to fight the ICU not help Mareexaan and you guys were using Kenyan help in Kismayo and Goobweyn against Barre Hiirale's militias.

The thing about Ogaden is that they are too lenient with these bons they get a voice because of that.

Gedo is the largest and most populous Gobol.
A large part of the Lower Juba population is in Kismayo where Mareexaan have a big presence and Absame and Sade are the two most populous clans in Kismayo.
Afmadow and and Ras Kamboni are not all of Jubaland
Lies!! Mohamed zubeyr are the most populous clan in kismayo.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Is that why AS still control some parts of jubba cause of madoobe? Instead of him going after MX why cant he put that much effort in destroying AS?

No alshab controls parts of juba because the locals hate the occupation of Kenya and their puppy dogs.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So what i have learn is that marehan have the man power to take over kismayo but only thing stopping them is the support madoobe has from the kenyans and AS?

Status
Not open for further replies.