Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Daroods expanded the Somali teritory in East Africa even with fierce resistance of those who had preceded us. We conquered thousands of KM of fertile land without help from other Somali clans. Mashallah :rejoice:
To my fellow Ogaden Cousins :salute:

Who was inhabiting the land before oromo?
Wallahi I don't know, maybe Somalis, I talked to a guy called Hamza the Lingust, he did his research on the Cushitic people. He says that the Bantus had that land then later on a Somali group called the Waranle (the somali warrior) 4000 years ago took over the Land.

He assumes that bantus existed before slavery.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Wallahi I don't know, maybe Somalis, I talked to a guy called Hamza the Lingust, he did his research on the Cushitic people. He says that the Bantus had that land then later on a Somali group called the Waranle (the somali warrior) 4000 years ago took over the Land.

He assumes that bantus existed before slavery.

Bantus? :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl: Bantus haven’t expanded to eastern africa until 1000 AD and it wasn’t even somalia, I’ll believe a bushmen group of people inhabited the land but no way in hell did bantus live there, clearly a revisionist :nahgirl:

Last edited:
Jubaland is named after the Juba river which starts right outside Gedo.
Karbaash? You ride Kenyan tanks and don't even have Berxaani.
What we doing living in Berxaani? LOL
Goobweyn?
Buurgaabo?
Qooqaani?
Janaay Cabdalle?
Middle Juba we in Saakow and plenty of us in Jilib.
You want to dish out karbaash we will see who is stronger when Raas Uhuru do not have their Kenyan masters.
Do you even control Berxaani? LOL
0xh7exE.png

Did they forget to give you, your meds? Get help waryaa. You will never convince anyone with your lies, carankaad tahay was. Autistic just like uncle Farmooge:comeon:

Anything South of Kismayo and Bardera were inhabited by Oromos. It was never Somali before Ogadens came and made it Somali. The coast was Bajuni

It was Somali/oid territory before the Oromo pushed out the Garre , Gabbra Madanleh , the ancestors of the Ajuuraan etc . The ruins around Wajir, Mandera and so forth were built by Somalis before the great Oromo expansion of the sixteenth century . At one point , before the Oromo expansion , Somali speakers were present all the way across modern Somalia , Southern Somalia, Northern Kenya and even into what is known as the Oromo heartland in Ethiopia . To quote Fleming :

The period of Galla intrusionand ascendancy in the west.
During this period it is likely that many dialects linkingRendille and
Boni withSomali properweresubmergedby the Galla Intrusion. For
example,Maud(1904)referstoseveralBorangroupsas beingofSomali
origin. It is duringthis periodthat the linguisticacculturationof the
Boni to the Galla began, the source of later difficultyin classifying
Boni This is almost withthe main 1). period certainlycontemporaneous
Galla invasionof highlandEthiopia and can be assignedan approximate date of fromthe fifteenthcenturyto the mid-nineteenthcentury.
d) The very recentperiod of the Somali expansionto the west, south fromthe standpointof the northernSomali, duringwhich time morethan half of the old Somali territorypreviouslylost to the Galla was re-acquired.

And that Bantu , Khoisan story is all stuff and nonsense . Their were Bajuni settlements and some of their slaves in some of the coastal areas near Lamu . The Boni lived in the Forest with communities of runaway slaves before the Darood southern expansion .

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@nine why do you hate your Darod brethren The Ogadens so much?!! Relax Bro.

It was Somali/oid territory before the Oromo pushed out the Garre , Gabbra Madanleh , the ancestors of the Ajuuraan etc . The ruins around Wajir, Mandera and so forth were built by Somalis before the great Oromo expansion of the sixteenth century . At one point , before the Oromo expansion , Somali speakers were present all the way across modern Somalia , Southern Somalia, Northern Kenya and even into what is known as the Oromo heartland in Ethiopia . To quote Fleming :

And that Bantu , Khoisan story is all stuff and nonsense . Their were Bajuni settlements and some of their slaves in some of the coastal areas near Lamu . The Boni lived in the Forest with communities of runaway slaves before the Darood southern expansion .

First and foremost, I didn't mention bantus. I said Khoisan so read properly before you type.

It's well known Khoisan people use to inhabit the South before Cushitic people pushed them out. You see? I never mentioned Bantus in my post.

Secondly, you might be right about the Garres. I have heard similar stories but the fact still remains that Ogadens, were the ones who took that land from Oromos who were dominating it at that time. There were no Garre who had power in the region.

My point still remain that the land my ancestors came on centuries ago were barely inhabited by other Somalis

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
First and foremost, I didn't mention bantus. I said Khoisan so read properly before you type.

It's well known Khoisan people use to inhabit the South before Cushitic people pushed them out. You see? I never mentioned Bantus in my post.

Secondly, you might be right about the Garres. I have heard similar stories but the fact still remains that Ogadens, were the ones who took that land from Oromos who were dominating it at that time. There were no Garre who had power in the region.

My point still remain that the land my ancestors came on centuries ago were barely inhabited by other Somalis

I'm sorry but you're being intellectually dishonest. Geledi Sultanate did held sway over Jubbaland. Darood expansion came at Geledi Sultanate, not Oromos. There are so many recorded stories of Geledi Sultanate repelling Daroods but eventually Darood manage to conquer the western riverline of Jubba valley while the east was controlled by Rahanweyn. Geledi Sultanate was weakened heavily after failing to annex Merka by the Bimaal merchants and warriors. That's how your people were able to settle in Jubbaland.

"During the Middle Ages, the influential Somali Ajuran Empire held sway over the Jubbaland territory, followed in turn by the Geledi Sultanate during the early modern period."

Source: Luling (2002), page 272.

Did they forget to give you, your meds? Get help waryaa. You will never convince anyone with your lies, carankaad tahay was. Autistic just like uncle Farmooge:comeon:
Try catch us in Goobweyn or Berxaani:trumpsmirk:
How fast are you gonna call up Nairobi for help? :cosbyhmm:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
All our ancestors must be rolling in their graves now with the shit going on in Jubaland.

Ogaden should just give MX the presidency since they don't have any other state they control while Ogs have at multiple.

MX should give something of equivalent in return.

This shit ain't going nowhere and it's embarrassing.

100,000 hectares of farm land is being wasted every day you guys have your little back and forth for the last 3 decades.

I'm sorry but you're being intellectually dishonest. Geledi Sultanate did held sway over Jubbaland. Darood expansion came at Geledi Sultanate, not Oromos. There are so many recorded stories of Geledi Sultanate repelling Daroods but eventually Darood manage to conquer the western riverline of Jubba valley while the east was controlled by Rahanweyn. Geledi Sultanate was weakened heavily after failing to annex Merka by the Bimaal merchants and warriors. That's how your people were able to settle in Jubbaland.

"During the Middle Ages, the influential Somali Ajuran Empire held sway over the Jubbaland territory, followed in turn by the Geledi Sultanate during the early modern period."

Source: Luling (2002), page 272.

You are just quoting me for the sake of muran iyo Fadhi ku dirir

Non of this dispute my point in the source you used. There were no Geledi Sultanate in most of the grazing land between Jubba and Tana river when Ogaden expanded into the Hinterland of Jubbaland. I am not talking about the Jubba river only but Jubbaland as a whole because most of the land is South of the river.

Geledi only had control of anything North of Bardera and Kismayo, North East side of what's known as Jubbaland to Bardera through the river and up. Exactly what I have been writing earlier. I didn't disagree that they use to have huge part of the Jubba river but most of the land South of Jubba river was inhabited by Oromos who were pushed out by Ogaden. Districts like Badhaadhe and Afmadow were never Geledi but only became Somali when Absame took over.

Last edited:
All our ancestors must be rolling in their graves now with the shit going on in Jubaland.

Ogaden should just give MX the presidency since they don't have any other state they control while Ogs have at multiple.

MX should give something of equivalent in return.

This shit ain't going nowhere and it's embarrassing.

100,000 hectares of farm land is being wasted every day you guys have your little back and forth for the last 3 decades.

They can have their own state in Gedo. I will support them 100 %

Your point is null and void because you show no respect to the hundreds of pages of scholarly research , the oral histories of many ethnic groups in the Horn and to the etiquettes of debate .

My point is very simple and you are failing to grasp it because of clan suugo Science . So for the last time : Northern Kenya and Jubbas were original Somali territory which were taken by Oromos and then liberated by Somali clans in the 19th century. Somalis Owned the land for thousands of years before the Oromos conquest took off .

As for Khoisan , there is no evidence for their presence in Somalia and it is not “ well known “.

You aint on control of Goobweyn:trumpsmirk:
Ain't controlling Berxaani:trumpsmirk:

What you gonna we still in Lower Juba:trumpsmirk:

The four left there, will be killed just like the rest of your marti cousins who thought they could chill in Kismayo as if its theirs:lolbron:

Your point is null and void because you show no respect to the hundreds of pages of scholarly research , the oral histories of many ethnic groups in the Horn and to the etiquettes of debate .

My point is very simple and you are failing to grasp it because of clan suugo Science . So for the last time : Northern Kenya and Jubbas were original Somali territory which were taken by Oromos and then liberated by Somali clans in the 19th century. Somalis Owned the land for thousands of years before the Oromos conquest took off .

As for Khoisan , there is no evidence for their presence in Somalia and it is not “ well known “.
Send me the research, you are talking about. You are just being salty for no reason. Which Scholars, are you talking about?

I am not taking this debate for the sake of my clan blah blah. I know my ancestors came and settled on a land which were heavily inhabited by Oromos and not other Somalis and historically Khoisan people use to live in the South way way back. I am not wrong on these two claims. This is basic "scholarly research". Suugo science kulaha Lol. Send me reliable sources or qadka iiga bax waryaa

The four left there, will be killed just like the rest of your marti cousins who thought they could chill in Kismayo as if its theirs:lolbron:
Almost 5 years and you still can't capture it from us.
You tried with your Kenyan boyfriends and you still failed.
Our militias are in Goobweyn
You guys are so pathetic and scared that you're kidnapping your own civilian cousins from K5 who moved to Kismaayo and are making them Askar:icon lol:
Loads of OG youngsters don't like walking around at night in Kismayo:icon lol:
Your kinsmen's actions show us that it is a question of not if but when fighting for Kismaayo starts again :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.