Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought it meant something else when people use to call Siad Barre dhiigyo cab but they meant, it's a whole dhaqan for yall:damn: Blood munching xoolo:kodaksmiley:
IMG_5065.jpg

@JONB told me JL is runned by Ogadens. Someone’s lying here astagfrullah

Just ask them where marehan lives in lower and middle jubba... For Gedo they are outnumbered ... Matehan are all talk... They can't do shit in JL...

Goobjweyn is sheekhaal

Jamaame Dir and Bantu

Jilib Sheekhaal,Bantu and others

Zero marehan in Jamaame and Jilib...

Watch them claim Hargeisa

Unless your Bah Geri...all ogaden should really sit down and enjoy the remainder of Kenya's adventure in Somalia. The irrelevance of ogaden in Somalia is for all to see.....

We dominate DDSI and NFD kulaha.....You dumb dumb ur so accustomed to guumeesi u forgot those regions come under Addis & Nairobi

The Sayid was asked Ogaden Ma doqon baa mise waa Aaqiil...
May Allah give him Jannah kulaha Doqonimo uu Daaya.

so there is no debate here 4 your a doqon, will always be a doqon.

Doqonyahow:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:

Just ask them where marehan lives in lower and middle jubba... For Gedo they are outnumbered ... Matehan are all talk... They can't do shit in JL...

Goobjweyn is sheekhaal

Jamaame Dir and Bantu

If cayr never brought these niggas to kismaayo, this whole debate could have been avoided. The moment cayr ditched them, these niggas got chased with hiiraale losing an eye and his son, leaving his wives and kids behind. He got helped by cawliyahans, it's the only reason why he survived.

Kenya will leave soon, where will these kids find excuses then? Marehan has been karbaashed historically by subclans of OGs, either awliyahans or MZ, but never together.

The thing is they can't stay in kismayo on their own because they are surrounded by ogaden literally. There is no place for them to run since gedo is north of Lower Juba and north east of middle juba. Logistically speaking, even if they wanted to offer a reinforcement, they would have to pass through an OG territory and that wouldn't work at all. They don't have the numbers to control kismaayo on their own but we do. We did it with omar jees, we did it with gabyoow and we did it recently with madoobe and xasan turkey before kenya came.

like I said, online is where they are the most powerful. lol

Unless your Bah Geri...all ogaden should really sit down and enjoy the remainder of Kenya's adventure in Somalia. The irrelevance of ogaden in Somalia is for all to see.....

We dominate DDSI and NFD kulaha.....You dumb dumb ur so accustomed to guumeesi u forgot those regions come under Addis & Nairobi

Looooooool it's funny because most of the marehan claiming JL is from Cabduwak .....

Get creative with your insults waryaa. Why are yall so repetitive and autistic? Get help

Who is doqon btw?

Who is dominating DDSI? OGADEN

Who are the Somalis dominating Kenyan politics to a degree they have influence what the Kenyan goverment can do on the other side of the border? OGADEN

Who rules Jubbaland with an iron fist? OGADEN

Where does Marehan rule? :drakekidding:

you have Farmaajo who is a quite orgi xoolo puppet for Hawiye in Xamar. He gets threatened every second day if he tries to speak. Hadalkii baa ku dhagey caranka.

Who is the doqon again?:fantasia2:

If cayr never brought these niggas to kismaayo, this whole debate could have been avoided. The moment cayr ditched them, these niggas got chased with hiiraale losing an eye and his son, leaving his wives and kids behind. He got helped by cawliyahans, it's the only reason why he survived.

Kenya will leave soon, where will these kids find excuses then? Marehan has been karbaashed historically by subclans of OGs, either awliyahans or MZ, but never together.

The thing is they can't stay in kismayo on their own because they are surrounded by ogaden literally. There is no place for them to run since gedo is north of Lower Juba and north east of middle juba. Logistically speaking, even if they wanted to offer a reinforcement, they would have to pass through an OG territory and that wouldn't work at all. They don't have the numbers to control kismaayo on their own but we do. We did it with omar jees, we did it with gabyoow and we did it recently with madoobe and xasan turkey before kenya came.

like I said, online is where they are the most powerful. lol

Loool that same Cayr is chilling in Jilib.... Farmaajo is again starting shit with HG in Galmudug..using his VP marehan cousin in GM.. It's about to be a Huge war between HG and Marehan in Galmudug... They killing each other so bad in Cabduwak... It got so bad they moved to Xamar in HG side... They better hope Farmaajo stop with clan shit in GM... The HG in Galmudug don't play around... They not like HG in Xamar ....

Loool that same Cayr is chilling in Jilib.... Farmaajo is again starting shit with HG in Galmudug..using his VP marehan cousin in GM.. It's about to be a Huge war between HG and Marehan in Galmudug... They killing each other so bad in Cabduwak... It got so bad they moved to Xamar in HG side... They better hope Farmaajo stop with clan shit in GM... The HG in Galmudug don't play around... They not like HG in Xamar ....
They already lost so much land to you guys, leave them alone for real man lol. HG are real niggas, my favorite somalis after OGs of course, and dhulbahante. MX in mudug have been pushed so far now they literally live on the border with wardheer in GG. these niggas are like the Madows in the move the purge.:gucciwhat: they getting hunted everywhere because of the noise they make without any action to back it up.:bell:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Imagine being this delusional about your reality:chrisfreshhah::liberaltears::mjlol: bas bas maskiin waaxid

I am laandheer who dominate DDSI, Jubbaland and Kenya. All three belong to me. A native to Lower Jubba too. You wish you were me yariisow ee cago dhigo:ufdup:

Btw. So where did Ethiopian born Barre Hiraale go? The mooryaan scum in your avi? iishii mey u bogsatey balaayada uuska weyn? I heard the coward ran from his family to save himself when he was chased out if Kismayo but still lost an eye

You want to go far? During Ramadan? Let's rumble you ilkodheer. Only deluded person is you doqonyahow.

I am a landeere Marehan Sade that inhabits Jubaland, Gedo, Kismayo Lower Juba, Middle Juba, Shilabo, Mudug, NFD, Galbeed, etc.

Stop lying your not a native from Lower Juba like the Sheikh here. :bell:

Your from DDSI or Gariissa. :hahaidiot: Dull witted Kenyan/Ethiopian here.

Ethiopian Shilabo born Barre Hiiraale is meeting with Jaalle Farmaajo in Mogadishu getting ready to take over Jubaland. Only scum here is you cagdheers trying to claim Marehan's state Jubaland.

The general rescued his family and sacrificed his life for them. What are you referring to?

He lost a eye because he was exterminating cagdheers from his city Kismayo.

Keep crying about the landeere Marehan you nacas. :mjlaugh:

Goobjweyn is sheekhaal

Jamaame Dir and Bantu

Funny I have litteral family in some of these deegaans you mentioned and I never claim it to be Ogaden "baa iska leh." There is difference between dominating a town and being present there but I guess when you have nothing to loose, in shortage of land, desperate for a coast and a laangaab too, you will claim everything without rules:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
You want to go far? During Ramadan? Let's rumble you ilkodheer. Only deluded person is you doqonyahow.

I am a landeere Marehan Sade that inhabits Jubaland, Gedo, Kismayo Lower Juba, Middle Juba, Shilabo, Mudug, NFD, Galbeed, etc.

Stop lying your not a native from Lower Juba like the Sheikh here. :bell:

Your from DDSI or Gariissa. :hahaidiot: Dull witted Kenyan/Ethiopian here.

Ethiopian Shilabo born Barre Hiiraale is meeting with Jaalle Farmaajo in Mogadishu getting ready to take over Jubaland. Only scum here is you cagdheers trying to claim Marehan's state Jubaland.

The general rescued his family and sacrificed his life for them. What are you referring to?

He lost a eye because he was exterminating cagdheers from his city Kismayo.

Keep crying about the landeere Marehan you nacas. :mjlaugh:

Get your meds waryaa:francis:

Imagine if marehan had all the land and power ogaden has. We would never hear the end of it. These guys were made for boasting. they have one district in galbeed, and none in NFD but they claim to dominate both. You can tell they are lying about everything when they claim that.

Imagine if marehan had all the land and power ogaden has. We would never hear the end of it. These guys were made for boasting. they have one district in galbeed, and none in NFD but they claim to dominate both. You can tell they are lying about everything when they claim that.

I wonder if they are high when they sign in online:mjlol: their delusions waa heer nooc kale

They already lost so much land to you guys, leave them alone for real man lol. HG are real niggas, my favorite somalis after OGs of course, and dhulbahante. MX in mudug have been pushed so far now they literally live on the border with wardheer in GG. these niggas are like the Madows in the move the purge.:gucciwhat: they getting hunted everywhere because of the noise they make without any action to back it up.:bell:

Nothing but love for Og bro.. Take care of business.... You can't be miskeen to them... Just as we speak reer adaado are moving in cabduwak... Killing and taking land from them... They crying in videos... Also watch out for mj in kismaayo... Madoobe smart arresting and deporting them back to puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.