Question for the females

Would you accept this

• Yes if my husband wants more wifes there is no problem with that the more the merrier

• Oh hell no.

• I really don't know to be honest.

• I might depending on the situation

• First let me find a husband on this forsaken planet.

• I hate my life

Results are only viewable after voting.

lalayariis

Bad cop
The way some men in this thread talk about women wllhi shows why they aren’t married. It’s like there is no respect given in the slightest, and they act like we’re some tool just to use for children and pleasure. This isn’t feminism, this is treating humans with respect and compassion.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Anyone can get married very easy if they want it's humans that make it hard for themselves. If I wanted I could have gotten married many times. Lakin I want my future wife to not get bored at home, so she needs company a second wife haahey. I am merely thinking about my wife here.

1586196643799.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The way some men in this thread talk about women wllhi shows why they aren’t married. It’s like there is no respect given in the slightest, and they act like we’re some tool just to use for children and pleasure. This isn’t feminism, this is treating humans with respect and compassion.
I agree wallahi women are delicate souls. can''t you see that's why I want another wife, to keep my other wife company and have fun with each other and if I die they have each other

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm not sure I believe you buddy! :silanyosmile:
I am really honestly here thinking about my future wife too. I have watched many documentaries , women don't know what they want. These females in the documentray with their husband chose a second wife to do everything with and they are so happy wallahi mashallah

I am really honestly here thinking about my future wife too. I have watched many documentaries , women don't know what they want. These females in the documentray with their husband chose a second wife to do everything with and they are so happy wallahi mashallah
I've heard polygamy is actually quite harmful to women and children involved and I'm not a selfish guy so it makes sense to settle for the one. You also gotta think about your fellow niggas too.:kanyeshrug:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Oh thank God, I needed to see this comment in here:stressed:
The idea of long term companionship with only one perfect soulmate seems much more pleasant to some of us, the problem is the users thinking people are against polygamy when it's just not their preference

Always quick to throw labels at you, internet 101 right there

Trending