Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

Fact: Men do not, could not, and would not, even if they wanted to, do one-third of the work on the home front that women take on from raising kids to cooking to running the house etc.

To demonstrate: ask a man to feed the kids; he would do a half-arsed job of it, for he lacks requisite dexterity. He would starve them at best, or at worse poison them. The best amongst men would burn out, in no time, if pressed to raise to the challenge.

Proven: Naturally, woman are more capable than men.

There are other things men are very apt, war being one.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
He's mixed cadaan and Ethiopian and what about it? I mentioned multiple times that I don't care if someone marries out their ethnicity if it means that they genuinely love to other person in a non-fetishizing way. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy on how that guy assumed white girls were an easy loophole.
So he's a horner? Thank god it ain't some random madow. :Really:

Personally I would only limit myself to other horn africans but I prefer somalis to all. My family isn't super strict with who I date but I don't wanna bring home some cadaan or madow who looks hella out of place and my kids will end up looking like some half breeds. How will I walk around Somalia and tell people that this mulatto by my side came from my seed :mjlol:

So I made the personal choice to only marry Horners for that reason. Ajnabis are overrated, especially cadaans

Yaraye

VIP
Fact: Men do not, could not, and would not, even if they wanted to, do one-third of the work on the home front that women take on from raising kids to cooking to running the house etc.

To demonstrate: ask a man to feed the kids; he would do a half-arsed job of it, for he lacks requisite dexterity. He would starve them at best, or at worse poison them. The best amongst men would burn out, in no time, if pressed to raise to the challenge.

you're right. the proof is in the pudding

you're right. the proof is in the pudding
Oh she is hyperventilating, methinks; a father restraining his son, if even hand signature left behind on the child's arm, is not tantamount to physical abuse.

Ladies: please note, boys are not like girls, and we are built to be tough, unless mercilessly mollycoddled by annoyingly noble mothers, whilst meaning well, inadvertently emasculating their sons to an effeminate fault.

Boys can tolerate pain. For practice, we used to punch cement walls, and think nothing of it, for that is whom we are (well most, and the best of us at least are).

Yaraye

VIP
Oh she is hyperventilating, methinks; a father restraining his son, if even hand signature left behind on the child's arm, is not tantamount to physical abuse.

Ladies: please note, boys are not like girls, and we are built to be tough, unless mercilessly mollycoddled by annoyingly noble mothers, whilst meaning well, inadvertently emasculating their sons to an effeminate fault.

Boys can tolerate pain. For practice, we used to punch cement walls, and think nothing of it, for that is whom we are (well most, and the best of us at least are).
I'm not talking about restraining part. The mother suspected that he didn't feed the child :gaasdrink:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

Attachments

• 1680361652156.gif
    1680361652156.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 26

iskufilann

inactive.
@Mr. Nur It was not letting me reply back to your message but what's it got to do with you if I want to have my own money and be independent and I let my husband have his own money and use it wisely? Yes if I do need money I will use my own but if I do need extra, he'll be there to help me so I don't see why you have a problem with what I said. I will still follow the Islamic teachings on money in marriage but you don't have to go by it. If I am not doing haraam or anything that will displease Allah, then it's not an issue.

So he's a horner? Thank god it ain't some random madow. :Really:

Personally I would only limit myself to other horn africans but I prefer somalis to all. My family isn't super strict with who I date but I don't wanna bring home some cadaan or madow who looks hella out of place and my kids will end up looking like some half breeds. How will I walk around Somalia and tell people that this mulatto by my side came from my seed :mjlol:

So I made the personal choice to only marry Horners for that reason. Ajnabis are overrated, especially cadaans
What's wrong with Madows?

Very NPC way to look at the genders. I can clean really well and my cooking is aight too.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
What's wrong with Madows?
Nothing about them in particular but I would rather a somali be with another horner.
But then again I don't care too much about who other people date, it's only a problem when it happens in my family

Yours might be a case of nature vis-a-vis nurture, but then again veracity diverges from PC foraging.

Be honest:
a) How thorough, if effective would you say is your cleaning on a scale of 1 - 10?
b) How long before you burn out, and throw in the towel, for a bit of an R&R

Men can cook and clean better than even women if it means monetary gain. The best chefs are men and most deep cleaning teams ect are male led. FYI, there is a difference between normal cleaning services and deep cleaning service that take hours and that requires AC cleaning ect.

Yours might be a case of nature vis-a-vis nurture, but then again veracity diverges from PC foraging.

Be honest:
a) How thorough, if effective would you say is your cleaning on a scale of 1 - 10?
b) How long before you burn out, and throw in the towel, for a bit of an R&R?
My cleaning is 10/10. I work part time as a cleaner so if my cleaning was xaar I'd be out of a job.

I'm pretty slow so idk what you mean by b) :drakekidding:

Men can cook and clean better than even women if it means monetary gain.
Operative term for [financial gain], ergo something they MUST do to earn a living. Just to clarify, I was not suggesting men could not do either, but raising the quality of the end product, and their natural aptitude for it. I pride myself in my cooking, but no where near females in my life.

In construction, I could ask a group of 10 women to demo a 10-storey property, and would expect them to complete the project, but it might take them a month, whereas a group of 5 men could complete it in half the time.

The same applies to raising children, where men could do it, if need be, but do lack certain properties a mother possesses, which a father does not.

Last edited:
I'm pretty slow so idk what you mean by b)
Again, I was not suggesting you could not rise to the occasion, if need be, but was merely questioning quality of work. Let me offer an example as to the 'burn out' factor, if you were to ask me to carry out administrivia tasks in the office, I could do it, but I would be be wiped out by the end, with no time for anything else, whereas on my regular engineering work, I could work for 48 hours non-stop., and would still be standing, wanting more, provided I get showers, a workout, and enough protein. Conversely, Pete, our PA, does a superb job, but not quite as good as Cheryl. By the end of most days, Pete is cheesed off, whereas Cheryl sports a smile on her cheerful visage.

If men and women were equally as good on all tasks, it would naturally violate the duality equilibrium, thereby an imbalance would exist.

Does that clarify as to the point I was driving at?

Again, I was not suggesting you could not rise to the occasion, if need be, but was merely questioning quality of work. Let me offer an example as to the 'burn out' factor, if you were to ask me to carry out administrivia tasks in the office, I could do it, but I would be be wiped out by the end, with no time for anything else, whereas on my regular engineering work, I could work for 48 hours non-stop., and would still be standing, wanting more, provided I get showers, a workout, and enough protein. Conversely, Pete, our PA, does a superb job, but not quite as good as Cheryl. By the end of most days, Pete is cheesed off, whereas Cheryl sports a smile on her cheerful visage.

If men and women were equally as good on all tasks, it would naturally violate the duality equilibrium, thereby an imbalance would exist.

Does that clarify as to the point I was driving at?
I'm tired after doing it for 8 hours straight while fasting yeah

Trending