Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Those people need to be exposed so we know to avoid them
Exactly, most of the xalimos tell on themselves through socials but just keeping an eye on those freaky Somalis who get around with ajnabis and letting them be known should be enough

According to studies, in the modern world it’s men that want all the benefits of traditionalism whilst being greedy. Women actually pay money into the family and actually do more housework than their husbands and as well as give birth and are the primary caregivers. So you want women to do all of that AND provide?
That is a load of nonsense, you truely lack common sense do you there is much more of a difference between modern Muslim women and traditional Muslim women compared to modern Muslim men and traditional Muslim men. There is no such thing as modern Muslim men because we didn't gain any rights or anything compared to modern Muslim women.

Hold up now, in the second part of the paragraph you are talking about gaalos, @Angelina you need to stop doing that we are talking about modern Muslims stop using another communities as example and twisting and deceiving, I noticed you do that in every debate you have. You have no evidence of that happening in modern Muslim relationships where the modern Muslim woman 'contributes 50% of rent and bills and does most of cooking and cleaning'.

Islamically a man doesn’t have custody of children. Only if the wife remarries. Learn your deen.
I knew that, what I meant was he has much more rights than western men do.

And who are the ones that carry and primarily raise the kids? I didn’t know you had a womb?
That's why Islamically the woman has the first right of custody of children but as soon as she brings another man around she loses the right.

Last edited:
Exactly, most of the xalimos tell on themselves through socials but just keeping an eye on those freaky Somalis who get around with ajnabis and letting them be known should be enough
Not necessarily we aren't all in the same circles that's how miskeen guys and girls end up with people who have crazy histories simply because there background check was limited due to different circles

A lot of well to do Faraxs don’t go back home. It’s the Uber drivers and the odeys who want a 2nd wife. Only on this forum do you lot lie to yourselves. Well do Faraxs do not have the time to be leaving their wives and kids and only seeing them 4 months in a year.
My younger brother who's a mechanical engineer is in the process of marrying from back home and bringing her here. Also 2 of my male cousins one of whom moved back there as well. I think you mixing us up with our fathers generation who are the taxi drivers going back home for second wife.

I also encourage one of my close friends who is web developer to marry from back home. Many faaraxs will choose this option.

That is a load of nonsense, you truely lack common sense do you there is much more of a difference between modern Muslim women and traditional Muslim women compared to modern Muslim men and traditional Muslim men.
Facts over your feelings. Multiple upon multiple studies, along with anecdotes attest to the fact that women in 50/50 relationships aren’t indeed in 50/50 relationships. They in fact do the bulk of the cooking, cleaning and child raising, along with providing along side their husbands.

What is your point based on? Feelings?
There is no such thing as modern Muslim men because we didn't gain any rights or anything compared to modern Muslim women.
There is, because in this day and age, wives help husbands financially and you’re a liar if you say otherwise.
Hold up now, in the second part of the paragraph you are talking about gaalos, @Angelina you need to stop doing that we are talking about modern Muslims stop using another communities as example and twisting and deceiving, I noticed you do that in every debate you have.
Mate, the cost of living is astronomical? Do you think Muslim women don’t provide alongside their husbands as well?
You have no evidence of that happening in modern Muslim relationships where the modern Muslim woman 'contributes 50% of rent and bills and does most of cooking and cleaning'.
Nope, many women contribute around 30, and on top of that do most of the household labour. I’m sorry but not a lot of women are working 9-5 and pocketing everything, unless their husbands are very comfortable.
I knew that, what I meant was he has much more rights than western men do.

That's why Islamically the woman has the first right of custody of children.

My younger brother who's a mechanical engineer is in the process of marrying from back home and bringing her here. Also 2 of my male cousins one of whom moved back there as well. I think you mixing us up with our fathers generation who are the taxi drivers going back home for second wife.

I also encourage one of my close friends who is web developer to marry from back home. Many faaraxs will choose this option.
MashaAllah to your brother. Most of them don’t even bother bringing her back to the West. Just know he is a minority, must believe that if they bring she’ll be ‘corrupted’. That’s messed up, if you marry someone you need to around them and start a proper family.

Facts over your feelings. Multiple upon multiple studies, along with anecdotes attest to the fact that women in 50/50 relationships aren’t indeed in 50/50 relationships. They in fact do the bulk of the cooking, cleaning and child raising, along with providing along side their husbands.

What is your point based on? Feelings?

There is, because in this day and age, wives help husbands financially and you’re a liar if you say otherwise.

Mate, the cost of living is astronomical? Do you think Muslim women don’t provide alongside their husbands as well?

Nope, many women contribute around 30, and on top of that do most of the household labour. I’m sorry but not a lot of women are working 9-5 and pocketing everything, unless their husbands are very comfortable.
So you don't even address me outing you for deception debating tactics? You are one diabolical individual wallahi. Stop bringing up the situation of gaalos which nothing to do with us stop the deceiving.

All I'm saying is 50/50 on everything rent, bills, chores, etc for modern Muslim women it's only fair that is what I'm trying to say, you are the one getting in your feelings about it and want to deny and making up all kind of lies.

MashaAllah to your brother. Most of them don’t even bother bringing her back to the West. Just know he is a minority, must believe that if they bring she’ll be ‘corrupted’. That’s messed up, if you marry someone you need to around them and start a proper family.
Her being 'corrupted' is very low likelyhood. Anyways what a jealous backhanded compliment you can take back your mashallah you don't mean it.

So you don't even address me outing you for deception debating tactics? You are one diabolical individual wallahi. Stop bringing up the situation of gaalos which nothing to do with us stop the deceiving.
Didn’t I just say that Muslim women in the West also financially contribute? What is wrong with you?
All I'm saying is 50/50 on everything rent, bills, chores, etc for modern Muslim women it's only fair that is what I'm trying to say, you are the one getting in your feelings about it and want to deny and making up all kind of lies.
Things will never be 50/50 as a woman. Do men give birth? Do they breast feed? Are they primary caregivers of babies? Do they wake up in the middle of the night and have to go into work only sleeping 3 hrs? Are they expected to do most of the cleaning and cooking?

What is diabolical is that you don’t even understand what the concept of fairness is. You think a man providing 50-70 and hardly doing any household labour along with birthing and raising is the same as all that a woman does in a marriage.

Her being 'corrupted' is very low likelyhood. Anyways what a jealous backhanded compliment you can take back your mashallah you don't mean it.
I meant to say ‘most’ men believe that which is why they don’t bring them. I’m a woman of course I don’t believe a women will be corrupted if she came to the West. That is what sexist men believe.

Didn’t I just say that Muslim women in the West also financially contribute? What is wrong with you?

Things will never be 50/50 as a woman. Do men give birth? Do they breast feed? Are they primary caregivers of babies? Do they wake up in the middle of the night and have to go into work only sleeping 3 hrs? Are they expected to do most of the cleaning and cooking?

What is diabolical is that you don’t even understand what the concept of fairness is. You think a man providing 50-70 and hardly doing any household labour along with birthing and raising is the same as all that a woman does in a marriage.
During the baby stages up to 3 years old the man should take care of most of the financial responsibilities after that and before that it is still 50/50 either by splitting costs for daycare or bringing a full time nanny to the house all costs will be split 50/50.

How about marriages/relationships with no children it should 100% be 50/50.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
When a woman you’re marrying says “your money is also my money, but my money is my money”

Because I notice men hateeee being told this, even Muslim men. How do you feel? Are you in agreement, or no?
This is how it should be, who are any of us to oppose the commands of Allah? If your asking how I personally feel about it separately from the deen then yeah as her husband it’s my duty to take care of my wife’s every needs and that includes financially. It’s the husband that takes care of the wife not the other way around why would I need her money?

Don’t you have a madow bf? Ajnabi for me not for thee @Danakiil @Dango these xalimos want us to be loyal clean up bois for a reason
He's mixed cadaan and Ethiopian and what about it? I mentioned multiple times that I don't care if someone marries out their ethnicity if it means that they genuinely love to other person in a non-fetishizing way. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy on how that guy assumed white girls were an easy loophole.

Trending

Latest posts