Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

That is a sentence men use to fool women into not investing in their future. His money isn’t yours as if he divorces you, you’ll not get a penny. A woman can be married to a man for 40 yrs, cook, clean, look after his home and if a divorce happens, the house you’ve been maintaining all of these years will not be seen as something you have a share of. Marrying a man does not give women in Islamic law any sort of security as he can talaq you and overnight the years you put into making the house a home will not be counted.

Moral of the story, make sure you have your own savings, make sure to make sure your husband puts the house in your name as well. Many selfish men will have an issue with that, but how can you expect a woman to cook, look after, invest, put her money into a house she has no future in? You can decide to divorce her and she’ll be homeless overnight?
Yeah I found out in Islam women don't get much after divorce. She gets her mehr and that's it. Idk how Muslim women who can't work survive

You went a little to far southwards, I'm from Scandi and it's very unlike us. So quite a difference, I suppose
Avast, sir. I must have mistaken you with someone else from those parts, as there are a few with 'garaad' in their names.
Comp Sci and Comp Eng are two distinct fields with some overlap.

Computer Science deals more with algorithms, AI, and general software.

Computer Engineers deal more with computer circuits, parts like CPU/GPU, and general hardware.
In principle, I actually refer to this discipline as Comp. Eng., and not Comp. Sci., for I am of the opinion any subject with 'science' appended, has little, if any bearing to do with science. Engineering is a very different field from Sci.
I'm a first year & the program I applied for fall is a mix of hardware & programing
If interested in 'Embedded Controllers', you would be hired well before you will have completed your degree by the likes of Rockwell Automation.

Wym? She's Bani Xashiim both sides akhi

Don't slide 'akhi' in there as if we are carab. I don't want you to cross the boundaries with me:draketf:

As far as my knowledge extends, only the descendants of Sh. Isaaq and Jaberti claim Arab heritage (excluding me). Unless you fit into either category, see yourself out. Otherwise, it'll counts as intermarriage :hemad:

I remember you saying that you're half somali and half afar. Is your daughter's mother Moroccan? how the hell did that happen? :what1:
It happened through expert rizz

Don't slide 'akhi' in there as if we are carab. Don't cross the boundaries with me:draketf:

As far as my knowledge extends, only the descendants of Sh. Isaaq and Jaberti claim Arab heritage (excluding me). Unless you fit into either category, see yourself out. Otherwise, it'll counts as intermarriage :hemad:
Akhi ur Dir so ur Arab too. Mr haplogroup T

Trending