North Africans getting karbaashed on Twitter 💀

For f*ck's sake, don't derail my thread by making it into a religious debate, you already had one less than 24 hours ago, far out, mate...

Even mentioning it will inadvertently cause tension and for a debate to kick off even if you don't mean to.
are you stupid........

I literally just explained the reason why she should not respond to me when I say "us" or "somalis", I even clarified that I don't mean to start an argument or go back n forth. That was literally the end of it until you brought it up again just now. please learn when to shut your mouth, its genuinely irritating.

are you stupid........

I literally just explained the reason why she should not respond to me when I say "us" or "somalis", I even clarified that I don't mean to start an argument or go back n forth. That was literally the end of it until you brought it up again just now. please learn when to shut your mouth, its genuinely irritating.
You’re always starting drama. You need serious help

youre literally the one who responded to me and after that I told you to not do so.......

do you think I somehow started this?
Seek help. Don’t respond to my posts/ threads & I won’t do the same. I wish there was a blocking button

are you stupid........

You're the one who's stupid, my second sentence/paragraph functions as a very direct response to your clarification and why it's essentially redundant when you still try to make murtads feel unwelcome when it really isn't necessary on non-Islamic topics such as race/culture/history/genealogy.

It's like saying "I'm sorry you were offended" and labelling it as a proper apology.

Suadis have very little SSA-related ancestry. That's why maghrebis are so divergent from the main MENA cluster. Maghrebis also have more ANA/SSA related ancestries than the average egyptian
Hard to believe since the average Egyptian looks a lot more ssa looks wise compared to maghrebis

You're the one who's stupid, my second sentence/paragraph functions as a very direct response to your clarification and why it's essentially redundant when you still try to make murtads feel unwelcome when it really isn't necessary on non-Islamic topics such as race/culture/history/genealogy.

It's like saying "I'm sorry you were offended" and labelling it as a proper apology.
how is it redundant when she asked "who's us" and I clarified for her who I meant........

this whole thing could have literally been avoided if you did not bring it up again after we both stopped.

how is it redundant when she asked "who's us" and I clarified for her who I meant........

this whole thing could have literally been avoided if you did not bring it up again after we both stopped.
I'm merely advising you for next time. Caadi iska dhig ✋🏾
1714270137861.png

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

LOL He has a personal gripe due to how his family was treated. While the OP of the tweet and the females here are tryna gatekeep what it means to be an african woman because they feel inferior to maghrebi bunnies. But by all means continue to enjoy your lash out thread.
You're surprisingly funny for one of the naago cadaan simps on SSpot, I'll give you that.
:mjlol:

LOL at using Wikipedia as a source. It was named after North Africans lol.
this is still disputed but Alas, what does it really matter whom it was named after. the fact is theyre a part of the african continent but theyre not who anyone thinks of when africa is mentioned

Also, its always so weird when ppl come after wikipedia like it's sources are not clearly mentioned kkkkkkkkkkk

1714270819807.png

would you respect it more if I went to each of these books and screenshotted it rather than just a quick summary of what it says on said page?? (this is arguing for that it IS named after the northern african tribe, not against but not the point im tryna get across)

View attachment 326837
Ethiopians have a distance of 0.026 to Egyptian Copts but 0.045 to Nilotic South Sudanis lol, waaaaaaay closer to Egyptians.

Also there’s Oromos in this sample who are more African than Habeshas are, Habeshas will be even closer.

Habeshis are closer to Europeans than Black Africans even 🤣
Not really genetically close to either tbh, culture matters way more

Genetics and FST values are utterely irrelevant when it comes to race labels since race is highly arbitary. Someone like Drake or Obama are genetically way closer to us but everyone will say without hesitation that they are black Africans closer to African Americans than to Horners

So yes, some Habesha (Amhara, Tigray) are closer to black Africans than they are to North Africans since they have almost nothing in common with Maghrebis and Egyptians outside of language family and half of their ancestry being from there

Yep, race is indeed simply a social construct. Not really rooted in science. It's a concept specifically made by europeans in the modern sense, the idea of purity of the "white race" was established which is the backdrop for ideas such as the "one drop rule" in America for example.
Yup. People will easily accept someone like Patrick Mahomes as a nigga without much thought lol

Happy to see it, honestly.
African nationalists are very strange, they say that they are not Africans, and at the same time, when talking to white nationalists, they resort to taking each other's civilizations, such as ancient Egypt :drakewtf:
If you do, why turn them away? After all, Africa is a continent, and those sub-Saharan not only bore the name, but became the main face of the term. We need some diversity.

African nationalists are very strange, they say that they are not Africans, and at the same time, when talking to white nationalists, they resort to taking each other's civilizations, such as ancient Egypt :drakewtf:
If you do, why turn them away? After all, Africa is a continent, and those sub-Saharan not only bore the name, but became the main face of the term. We need some diversity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.