Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

When a woman you’re marrying says “your money is also my money, but my money is my money”

Because I notice men hateeee being told this, even Muslim men. How do you feel? Are you in agreement, or no?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
When a woman you’re marrying says “your money is also my money, but my money is my money”

Because I notice men hateeee being told this, even Muslim men. How do you feel? Are you in agreement, or no?
Well
I wouldn't be mad but only certain women can say that to me.
If I'm gonna be your bank you're gonna be my dishwasher

Depends on the lady saying it. If she's a feminist that wants the good parts of a traditional relationship without wanting to do her part, then ofc bruddas will find it sus. But if she's caadi then it's cute. Guys don't want to marry feminists in the first place tbh.

@empressjamila got to respect your topic choices although this topic has been beaten like a dead horse over a million times I already know this is gonna go on and on like your last thread but I'm gonna contribute regardless obamaswag.png

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I don't mind providing for my future wife but the notion of "your money is also my money, but my money is my money" is not even Islamically correct. I will provide everything needed but at the end of the day, my money does not belong to anyone but me.
The wife's money belongs to her and the husband's money belongs to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is a sentence men use to fool women into not investing in their future. His money isn’t yours as if he divorces you, you’ll not get a penny. A woman can be married to a man for 40 yrs, cook, clean, look after his home and if a divorce happens, the house you’ve been maintaining all of these years will not be seen as something you have a share of. Marrying a man does not give women in Islamic law any sort of security as he can talaq you and overnight the years you put into making the house a home will not be counted.

Moral of the story, make sure you have your own savings, make sure to make sure your husband puts the house in your name as well. Many selfish men will have an issue with that, but how can you expect a woman to cook, look after, invest, put her money into a house she has no future in? You can decide to divorce her and she’ll be homeless overnight?

iskufilann

inactive.
I personally believe that the wife's money should be hers and the husband's money should be his. This money is his and mine sitution is very weird. This is how problems start. Women let's be independent and let men live their lives. (Don't rely on them)
Make It Rain Money GIF by Blindspotting

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I personally believe that the wife's money should be hers and the husband's money should be his. This money is his and mine sitution is very weird. This is how problems start. Women let's be independent and let men live their lives. (Don't rely on them)
Yes be independent women!
Just pay your own damn bills and leave my bank account alone

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I know of a lady who said "my money is mine and your money is mine" after the wedding and the guy divorced her a few months later for that reason. She went back to the dating scene and some guy found out why she divorced and he inquired if she changed her opinion (but he wasn't interested in her) and she did in fact change her viewpoint. Wallahi true story.

:russ:

Yaraye

VIP
I don't want to be independent woman!!!!!
Tantrum Crying GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.