Question for the faraaxs: how do you feel about this saying?

Slaves get food and boarding in return for cooking and chores. Are you okay? A maid or nanny gets food, boarding, days off and thanks again for proving my point. What an absolute joke.

You modern men shouldn’t lie and say you value wives and mothers, because a maid has more rights than the mother of your children in your eyes.

Don’t lie and say you’re building a family with a woman when you merely want her to build your home in which she has no stake in. Why should she bother looking after it?
And you modern Muslim women want the man to pay all the rent and bills and what is your issue? his rent is his house if you don't like it then put in your 50%

We value our mothers and all traditional women and also value fair modern women who put in their equal bit, but we don't value is greedy modern muslim females who want both the benefits of modern and traditional.

We are building a family for the children isn't it all for them? You modern Muslim females need to stop being so greedy.
The house belongs to the children period and Islamically a man has a right to custody of children too.

That isn’t fair and it depends on the arrangement. There is no difference between the efforts of a traditional woman in Somali and a tradition woman in the West. If they are both housewives, they are both putting in the same work and thus deserve to be compensated.

Also, Islamically you’re meant to provide for your wife, whether it’s East or West.

Is a woman in the West still not cooking, cleaning, birthing, going through all the pains for of motherhood?
There is a massive difference between traditional Somali women back home and modern developed-country diaspora Somali women stop the gasligting @Angelina this is why so many well to do faaraxs are marrying are choosing traditional marriages back home or are going ajnabi, while more and more of you late-20's and 30+ xalimos are single and crying.

Yaraye

VIP
There is a massive difference between traditional Somali women back home and modern developed-country diaspora Somali women stop the gasligting @Angelina this is why so many well to do faaraxs are marrying are choosing traditional marriages back home or are going ajnabi, while more and more of you late-20's and 30+ xalimos are single and crying.
And you modern Muslim women want the man to pay all the rent and bills and what is your issue? his rent is his house if you don't like it then put in your 50%

We value our mothers and all traditional women and also value fair modern women who put in their equal bit, but we don't value is greedy modern muslim females who want both the benefits of modern and traditional.

We are building a family for the children isn't it all for them? You modern Muslim females need to stop being so greedy.
The house belongs to the children period and Islamically a man has a right to custody of children too.
Change your name. You're an insult to the actual Ragnimos out there :westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
reminds me of madow men who think having a cadaan woman is the pinnacle of success :gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:
Anyone who thinks dating a white person is a gift from god, needs to be sterilized.

Angry Marine Life GIF by pikaole

He's bragging about having a white woman, that's the problem.
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't malab also bragged about her boyfriend on here whilst bashing somali men? People who date out on both ends shouldn’t be throwing stones from glass houses. drakewtf.png

There both comrades and should have each others backs as diverstors because to me they both sound the same unless I'm mistaken about malab. 231-4b7d617054bb.png

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't malab also bragged about her boyfriend on here whilst bashing somali men? People who date out on both ends shouldn’t be throwing stones from glass houses. View attachment 263524

There both comrades and should have each others backs as diverstors because to me they both sound the same unless I'm mistaken about malab. View attachment 263526
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why i don't get when madow guys say "hurr durr we are getting all your women" i rarely see non blacks who decide to marry madows, they are simply used for fun by city girls who eventually go back to their culture (which i don't like)
I consider white people more of a threat. The honest truth here.
Yeah look at how whites did the asian men so dirty. They got their masculinity trashed by white controlled media and it got so bad that asian men aren't even safe in their own countries anymore cause you got white guys going to asia and picking up a whole village worth of girls whilst asian women both in diaspora and in asia publicly talk shit about asian men

If it’s only his house, he can do all the cooking and cleaning in it as well. No point maintaining a house you can get kicked out of in which you’ll be rendered homeless without any compensation. Like I said, at least a maid gets paid to cook, clean AND she gets compensation, basically getting paid. Clearly the relationship is transactional and it’s based on it being his house, rather than a family house.

According to studies, in the modern world it’s men that want all the benefits of traditionalism whilst being greedy. Women actually pay money into the family and actually do more housework than their husbands and as well as give birth and are the primary caregivers. So you want women to do all of that AND provide?
And who are the ones that carry and primarily raise the kids? I didn’t know you had a womb?
Islamically a man doesn’t have custody of children. Only if the wife remarries. Learn your deen.

Last edited:
A lot of well to do Faraxs don’t go back home. It’s the Uber drivers and the odeys who want a 2nd wife. Only on this forum do you lot lie to yourselves. Well do Faraxs do not have the time to be leaving their wives and kids and only seeing them 4 months in a year.

And you'll be cooking, cleaning and taking care of your children just like cadaan men ❤️
Only one doing all the cooking and cleaning is you good luck with that since you are with a madow guy they are known to have a massive appetite they eat too much (compare to Somalis compared to guys who have a moderate appetite) with him you'll be in the kitchen all day everyday and if you don't you'll get into arguments and he's gonna beat you since madow men are woman-beaters.

Also this is a discussion between Muslims so get your gaal backside out of here.

This is why i don't get when madow guys say "hurr durr we are getting all your women" i rarely see non blacks who decide to marry madows, they are simply used for fun by city girls who eventually go back to their culture (which i don't like)

Yeah look at how whites did the asian men so dirty. They got their masculinity trashed by white controlled media and it got so bad that asian men aren't even safe in their own countries anymore cause you got white guys going to asia and picking up a whole village worth of girls whilst asian women both in diaspora and in asia publicly talk shit about asian men
We currently have a terrible global image in media because white people have decided to make barkhad our representation and now that imagine has gone past representating somalis but also used by racists to representation all black people negatively 💀
dead1.png
But yeah both East asian and South Asian men got it really bad

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That was my original point that it's all equally unhinged doesn't matter whether there madow/cadaan/arab etc
Yeah also people who divest and spend their young years messing about with ajnabis and then come back to our community and look for a traditional man/woman when it comes time for marriage should be turned away and sent back to the streets.

Yeah also people who divest and spend their young years messing about with ajnabis and then come back to our community and look for a traditional man/woman when it comes time for marriage should be turned away and sent back to the streets.
Those people need to be exposed so we know to avoid them. They can stick to ajnabis or other divestors who failed to fully divest out and now want to rebound back into our communities