Puntland pilot elections faces critics on social media

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't know why Reer Mogdishu,Somalilanders, Reer Ghetto and crackers like to include them selves in literally every little thing on social media regarding our eedo Honorable lady Ilhan, but this one takes of the cake, An MJ(Puntite) American Congress women from Puntite majority state of MN congrulated and tweets about her ancestors land of Puntland's historic elections and Somalilanders are like "why you didn't mention our election"Iol.:mjlol::pachah1:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't know why Reer Mogdishu,Somalilanders, Reer Ghetto and crackers like to include them selves in literally every little thing on social media regarding Somalia,but this one takes of the cake, An MJ(Puntite) American Congress women from Puntite majority state of MN congrulated and tweets about her ancestors land of Puntland's historic elections and Somalilanders are like "why you didn't mention our election"Iol.:mjlol::pachah1:

I saw it in twitter lool.
Mo-farah raise Jeegaan flag, did we tell him why he didnt raise PL flag lool. :kanyehmm:.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mo-farah raise Jeegaan flag, did we tell him why he didnt raise PL flag lool. :kanyehmm:.

Qaldaan logic lol.

Many landers hate her because she hasn’t acknowledged their existence. She hasn’t said anything about SL or May 18th. These internet pussies even lie about her family saying she’s related to Tuke and her dad was a Kacaan soldier who genocide Landers even though she has nothing to do with it and it was made up bullshit.

As for the kacaanist, it's thanks to his deranged uncle's 21 year dictatorship that Somalis didn't get a chance to vote for over 50 years, he needs to shut the hell up.

Since when does this faction care for democracy? Even Farmaajo tried to illegally extend his term. Their Centralist- Kacaanist-IDOL Worship beliefs are diametrically opposed to democracy!

Last edited:

A lot of Somalis act so weird when people represent their own regions in public. I don't care what flag someone waves, or if they claim their tuulo or even their mother's womb.

Often this group is actually qabiilist and just has a problem with the region you rep, it has nothing to do with Nationalism.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ilhan has essentially increased the amount of cadaan FKD degree holders.

She lives in cadaan and other qabiil’s heads rent free.

:farmajoyaab:

It's not her, it's her qabiil they take issue with. All notable Majerteens are overly scrutinised and criticised by other Somalis.

As the Abgaal Poet Togane used to joke "Majerteen, Money, Maraykan"

Last edited:
Somalis And Their Hate For The East

Come On Wtf GIF by Saturday Night Live

We don't need a praise or acknowledgment from khaanis supporter :susp:

If you look at the tweets it's mostly reer Somalia and N&N supporters not a single lander commented at her tweet we just live free rent in your heads ya Majeertanya :hemad:

BTW congrats on your elections.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We don't need a praise or acknowledgment from khaanis supporter :susp:

If you look at the tweets it's mostly reer Somalia and N&N supporters not a single lander commented at her tweet we just live free rent in your heads ya Majeertanya :hemad:

BTW congrats on your elections.
OPs tweet is literally a khat fiend begging for praise. Your people are spazzing out on social media over these pilot elections, it's beautiful to see.

OPs tweet is literally a khat fiend begging for praise. Your people are spazzing out on social media over these pilot elections, it's beautiful to see.
Those are your cousins and fellow citizens spewing their anti PL we have nothing to do with you or your elections and like I said before congrats hope we see more of that implemented in a wider scale

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Those are your cousins and fellow citizens spewing their anti PL we have nothing to do with you or your elections and like I said before congrats hope we see more of that implemented in a wider scale
Shut up your goofy ass up, we are witnessing your collective meltdown. Observers must be bemused seeing brown tooth addicts acting like they invented democracy.

Shut up your goofy ass up, we are witnessing your collective meltdown. Observers must be bemused seeing brown tooth addicts acting like they invented democracy.

man im glad i blocked this dude & can't see his nonsense. his retarded posts gave me headaches.

--

Feel bad for ilhan, every tweet is lame dues attacking her for supposedly not serving somalia's interest.

The debt relief vote is a lot more complicated than what's been rumoured. It's been a while since I read into the details but if I recall she had already secured that debt relief and was the one that actually added that amendment, she knew it was going to pass, her voting against it was just political posturing.

I am 100% if it wasn't this issue it would be something else. As OP said some of these dudes are just straight envious/jealous.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The debt relief vote is a lot more complicated than what's been rumoured. It's been a while since I read into the details but if I recall she had already secured that debt relief and was the one that actually added that amendment, she knew it was going to pass, her voting against it was just political posturing.

Yes, she was literally co-chairperson of the committee that drafted the bill.

She was the person that was in charge of putting debt relief on the US congressional agenda.

Instead of congratulating a peaceful part of Somalia being the first place within our country to witness any kind of true election in 52 years, these savage tribalists are raging because useless Failmaajo has no relevance in Puntland and so cannot take any kind of benefit from anything there

Trending