Pro-Trump mob breaches the US Capitol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Warya, remove that cimaamad before I hang you with it. He has been attacking her for years, she should step on his throat as well.
I hear you but cadaans are having a civil war and she's stepping in like "look at me".

tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, are you ok? Besides, Harriet freed many slaves so nonetheless she will be a hero.

Walaahi i am ok. These white people cannot do any harm. They are very gentle by nature. Sweetness personified

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
We are a safe country unlike you guys who are on the brink of a Civil War. The English Countryside will do you some good boy.
Your accents sound gay so no thanks and I dont want shax 24/7 with knife crime screaming god save the queen (astagurfallah)

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The uk niggas are barbaric savages. Imagine killing others using knives, at least shoot the nigga. Fucking seventh century dwelling niggas.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
The uk niggas are barbaric savages. Imagine killing others using knives, at least shoot the nigga. Fucking seventh century dwelling niggas.
The ground they walk on over there people used to be the street shitters :faysalwtf:

Trending