Pro-Trump mob breaches the US Capitol

The threat was in New york too, they're trying to plan another 9/11 America is fucking nuts:kanyehmm:

@Halimo Supremist forget what i said, to britain it is

giphy.gif

Everywhere is taking advantage of the US's shenanigans inside its own borders, from the Ethiopian conflict in Tigray to the Armenian-Azerbaijan war, they're taking full advantage of the US distraction

Heres a video to learn more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro thanks for posting this video. I completely forgot about this great yt channel, used to watch him alot, when he had a small following

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine if Black Lives Matter crowd went into the Capital? They would strip the congress people upto their under wear if not eat them, start with munching their ear off

And the poor gentle white guy who made it to House speaker Pelosi office, putting his feet on the her table

A black live matter person would have pooped on her desk.

Guys--there is a difference in races. Oh sweet Gentle White People!

My People!

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Imagine if Black Lives Matter crowd went into the Capital? They would strip the congress people upto their under wear

And the poor gentle white guy who made it to House speaker Pelosi office, putting his feet on the her table

A black live matter person would have pooped on her desk.

Guys--there is a difference in races. Oh sweet Gentle White People!

My People!
Someone come and mute Basra please. :westbrookwtf:

what a lovely day....mareekanka ha dhaco. Every empire falls from within as history shown us. But I didnt expect America to fall under my lifetime. The division trump has created has really divided them and it will get worse now. Mashallah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what a lovely day....mareekanka ha dhaco. Every empire falls from within as history shown us. But I didnt expect America to fall under my lifetime. The division trump has created has really divided them and it will get worse now. Mashallah

Jay

1609973248388.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bunch of Hypocrites. Y'all chimped out for a star/criminal who was killed by the police and nearly burnt down the great city of Minneapolis and yet a small protest against CLEAR injustice is the stopping point. No. Unacceptable. Let them protest. When they try rioting, then bring out the guns.

Make AMERICA great again. Long Live the King (Lion King quote)

@Hassan mahat, you liberalturds MUST be stopped

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
This is the start of the end for the American hegemony. We are seeing cracks starting to form :ooh:

Trending