BREAKING NEWS Pro-Trump mob breaches the US Capitol

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
American patriots defending their great nation from wokeness. Bless them. If BLM went crazy for weeks, these guys should as well.
BLM protests were reasonable although still not perfect, George Floyd was senselessly murdered. For this guys, Imagine invading the Capitol because you were outvoted. :pachah1:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
BLM protests were reasonable although still not perfect, George Floyd was senselessly murdered. For this guys, Imagine invading the Capitol because you were outvoted. :pachah1:
Ape brains bro these trump supporters are being described as :demonstrators note the demon in it :faysalwtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
China is loving the American shit show.
They are putting down these barbarians
IMG_20210106_232320.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
American patriots defending their great nation from wokeness. Bless them. If BLM went crazy for weeks, these guys should as well.
Today I am gonnna wear my blm face mask
Today is a good day
Georgia came through
Black folks saved this nation

Apollo

VIP
China is loving the American shit show.

Jack Ma the CEO of Alibaba (huge company) went missing after he criticized the Chinese government. hot diggity damn, imagine Jeff Bezos (Amazon) going missing after criticizing the American government. China is something else.

Boogie

Jack Ma the CEO of Alibaba (huge company) went missing after he criticized the Chinese government. hot diggity damn, imagine Jeff Bezos (Amazon) going missing after criticizing the American government. China is something else.
Business insider says he is laying low

Hassan mahat

I am on a trump bashing mood today. Where are all the coons who supported trump on this forum?. Wallahi, don’t force me to tag you. I will bring the wrath of my ancestors with me if you force me to tag.

Hassan mahat

China is taking advantage of the restlessness of America. They are cracking down on Hong Kong activists as well.

Boogie

Nvm link isn't working just search up Jack ma on business insider my apologies

China doesn't play around. A couple days ago, a Business Tycoon just got the Death Sentence.

Current China is a throwback to Nazi Germany in many respects.

China is taking advantage of the restlessness of America. They are cracking down on Hong Kong activists as well.
Everywhere is taking advantage of the US's shenanigans inside its own borders, from the Ethiopian conflict in Tigray to the Armenian-Azerbaijan war, they're taking full advantage of the US distraction

Heres a video to learn more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending