BREAKING NEWS Pro-Trump mob breaches the US Capitol

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
We might be past the somalispot dark ages after this thread :dead: a ton of police cars are coming looks about 15 cars

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
They are finding bombs now, this is not a joking matter anymore
F333B242-79A0-4F35-AAFA-E2753506B685.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They are going crazy ! Democrats won the presidency , the house and about to take over the senate

Bye bye conservatives, you are outnumbered in this country thanks to millennials and Gen Z:rejoice:
Relax folks ! There will be no civil war
The national guard will do its job.

Hassan mahat

Niggas who live in metropolitan areas especially in red states Like Ohio and Texas, y’all better watch out before you get that redneck treatment.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If anyone once wondered how the Roman "republic" got to an end, observe this event. Ironically the US Gov system mostly build on Roman style, lmao

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yoo I am just happy that a traditionally solid red Georgia have turned blue
1609967524326.gif

Texas here we come :rejoice:

I swear it was confirmed by MSNBC. You think the guy who bombed Nashville a couple of days ago due to 5G conspiracy will not do the same.
I didnt know he bombed it due to 5g conspiracies :ohhh:

the government and these social media organizations need to do a massive crackdown on misinformation, its plauging these people's minds

I really wanted parts of Trump's agenda to pass like educational vouchers that parents can use to take their kids to the schools of their choice instead of public schools they're forced into. The democrats aren't all good, especially when it comes to the interests of the Muslims.

Hassan mahat

I didnt know he bombed it due to 5g conspiracies :ohhh:

Wallahi the government and these social media organizations need to do a massive crackdown on misinformation, its plauging these people's minds
Dude an elected republican congresswoman from Georgia Believed in Q anon conspiracy theory. There is no hope for the GOP.

Trending